Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm getting H Y P E D!!!!

Minor issue, I haven't deadlifted conventional in years, and well, I forgot how

My form is all over the place... help please

[Olympic Bar + Spring Collars + 6x45 lbs = 315 lbs]
    6 Reps - bad form eek!

[Olympic Bar + Spring Collars + 6x45 lbs + 2x25 lbs = 365 lbs]
    3 Reps

[Olympic Bar + Spring Collars + 6x45 lbs + 2x25 lbs + 2x5 lbs = 375 lbs]
    4 Reps - The belt was doing 90% of the work

Squat form is okay though:
    [Olympic Bar + Spring Collars + 4x45 lbs + 2x25 lbs = 275 lbs]
    5 Reps - RPE 7 or 8
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deads look fine, why heels though?
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    Deads look fine, why heels though?
    Oof, I forgot to take them off. Was squatting just before deads. Maybe that's which it felt like I was too far forward.

It feels like it's 90% my mid/lower back making that pull and my Dad's old velcro belt is trying it's hardest to keep me together. But if you think that form is okay, I'll keep at it!

Ty ty
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Camarija View Post
    Oof, I forgot to take them off. Was squatting just before deads. Maybe that's which it felt like I was too far forward.

It feels like it's 90% my mid/lower back making that pull and my Dad's old velcro belt is trying it's hardest to keep me together. But if you think that form is okay, I'll keep at it!

Ty ty
    Dude, awesome!

Those are some strong pulls. Repped.
    Bench: 340
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My programming has me doing a lot of lifts I've never done before. Today I did a 2 board bench press. Maxed out at 170 pounds x 1 rep. Failed an attempt at 175.

As can be see in the video, I struggled with unracking the bar. The holes in my rack are unfortunately positioned in way that really does not line up well for me. The hooks are a little too high. The next lowest hole is 4 inches lower... So I usually end up opting for the higher hooks. It works fine during warmup sets, but as I get more weight on the bar I have a hard time clearing the lip of the hooks. It really doesn't help with my positioning - I usually end up moving my weight from my traps more to the back of my shoulders, which lengthens my range of motion and decreases my tightness. Not sure if there's a good solution for this other than just starting out with a slightly flatter back.

Lifting at home is definitely helping me a whole lot though. Just the ability to take my time and video myself has been huge. The lifts often feel VERY different than they look, so it's been eye opening for me to see how poor they are. But it ultimately will be for the better - I can't change something that I don't know is a problem, obviously. Bench Press overall is in a decent place right now. Still tons of room for improvement, but it's come a long way.
    The Flywheel Effect - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172103043

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CW47 View Post
    My programming has me doing a lot of lifts I've never done before. Today I did a 2 board bench press. Maxed out at 170 pounds x 1 rep. Failed an attempt at 175.

As can be see in the video, I struggled with unracking the bar. The holes in my rack are unfortunately positioned in way that really does not line up well for me. The hooks are a little too high. The next lowest hole is 4 inches lower... So I usually end up opting for the higher hooks. It works fine during warmup sets, but as I get more weight on the bar I have a hard time clearing the lip of the hooks. It really doesn't help with my positioning - I usually end up moving my weight from my traps more to the back of my shoulders, which lengthens my range of motion and decreases my tightness. Not sure if there's a good solution for this other than just starting out with a slightly flatter back.

Lifting at home is definitely helping me a whole lot though. Just the ability to take my time and video myself has been huge. The lifts often feel VERY different than they look, so it's been eye opening for me to see how poor they are. But it ultimately will be for the better - I can't change something that I don't know is a problem, obviously. Bench Press overall is in a decent place right now. Still tons of room for improvement, but it's come a long way.
    It looks like the bar is really far up your head for the unrack. From the hooks to your starting position the bar moves 5-6 inches. Try to set up farther up the bench, so you don't have so far to unrack the bar. Try it with the bar over your mouth / nose when you start the unrack. Turn the bench around so you don't have that gap under your butt.

Also try unracking with your hips in the air. This digs your upper back into the bench as the weight of the bar pins them into position.

I wouldn't go for a flatter back. That will take away from your ability to keep your shoulders pinned and locked into the bench.

And don't lift your head during the press. That just collapses your position.
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ECGordyn View Post
    It looks like the bar is really far up your head for the unrack. From the hooks to your starting position the bar moves 5-6 inches. Try to set up farther up the bench, so you don't have so far to unrack the bar. Try it with the bar over your mouth / nose when you start the unrack. Turn the bench around so you don't have that gap under your butt.

Also try unracking with your hips in the air. This digs your upper back into the bench as the weight of the bar pins them into position.

I wouldn't go for a flatter back. That will take away from your ability to keep your shoulders pinned and locked into the bench.

And don't lift your head during the press. That just collapses your position.
    I noticed the same thing as far as being too far from the hooks. Went back and did some tests with my head closer. It's definitely better. I've ended up so low because of repeatedly hitting the hooks on my way up, but I for sure should be closer than I was in these attempts.

I actually tried unracking with my hips off the bench (I cut it out of the video), and it sank me even deeper into the bench and made it so that I couldn't clear the hooks at all.

Never thought of flipping the bench around. The gap hasn't really bothered me, but I'll give it a try.

The head thing, yeah... I used to watch people doing it at the gym and laugh inside. Then I tried it myself and stopped laughing. It shouldn't logically help in any way, but it certainly has helped me. For some reason it seems to help me maintain upper back tightness throughout the lift (where I previously had a habit of losing tightness at the bottom of the lift). Actually, yes, I just laid down on my bench and did some reps like that, and it definitely does something to keep my upper back tighter. But also what I noticed is that now that I know what it's doing, I can get that tightness without lifting my head up. I did some reps focusing on the same upper back tightness I felt with head up, but while keeping my head down. It felt much better. Along with the upper back tightness, I also had more stability with my head on the bench (duh, lol). Definitely will incorporate this change and remember to focus on upper back tightness throughout the lift.

As far as the unrack goes, I suppose if I can't get it figured out, I could always get a bench that's an inch taller, or find a way to prop up my bench without losing stability.

Thanks for the suggestions. Really helpful.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have wrist wraps or similar you can put them around the bar where it goes into the j hooks and put the bar on the lower hooks, this will raise it up a bit.

I would always go low rather than high for bench, low you have to press put a bit, high you ruin back and shoulder position straight away unracking and you risk missing the rack on heavy sets trying to rerack it.
    5 day full body crew

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have wrist wraps or similar you can put them around the bar where it goes into the j hooks and put the bar on the lower hooks, this will raise it up a bit.

I would always go low rather than high for bench, low you have to press put a bit, high you ruin back and shoulder position straight away unracking and you risk missing the rack on heavy sets trying to rerack it.
    Yes definitely a risk. I once missed the right side on an amrap set, spotter arms caught it.

You could also put a mat on the bench for a little extra height. I've done it and it helped a bit.

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

Thanks again for the suggestions guys.
    I remembered I had some 3/4 inch wood left from when I put together my lifting platform. Should work well for raising the bench up slightly when doing bench press. I gave it a trial run and it felt much better. Will have to see how it goes with more weight on the bar.

Today was my Max Lower day. I did another lift I've never done before - Rack Pulls. Went for a 3 rep max. I stopped at 305 pounds x 3. My lower back gave out on me twice over the last couple months (with one of them being during a conventional deadlift). I've been slowly building confidence that my body will hold up, but I'm still feeling tentative, and I can see it in this lift. Honestly feel like I could've done a triple with another 40-50 pounds, but I'll take this and keep building on it over the coming months.

CW, those pulls could have a stronger lockout IMO mate. Looks like knees are still bent and hips are a bit soft. Maybe you're just being careful with your back.

Good idea raising the bench. You could also raise the rack and set the J-hooks a notch lower. Might have to cut up those plywood pieces to get it really stable.

meh day today, goal was some rep PRs as it's a deload type week with 6s @7,8,9.

Wanted at least 100 bench, wasn't there.
    Here's 97.5 x 6 with dodgy touch point n pauses....

5 day full body crew

CW, those pulls could have a stronger lockout IMO mate. Looks like knees are still bent and hips are a bit soft. Maybe you're just being careful with your back.
    Yeah man, it was for sure a poor lockout. And yes it’s because of my back, but it’s totally a mental thing right now - I didn’t actually have any discomfort during the lift.

The hesitancy is because the initial injury was a result of overextending on a deadlift lockout. And then I reaggravated it doing conventional dead’s, with my back giving out with the bar just below my knees. So this lift both starts and ends at spots that I’m uneasy about. Even though it was a poor lift, I feel more confident after having done it, because my back held up well. I’m sure my comfort and confidence level will get better each time. Just need to keep at it.

Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

This seems super fun. I'd just be happy to get anywhere close to the 1rm in my sig. Severely detrained at the moment. I'll go for some heavy singles on my next workout to gauge where I'm at and see how much I can improve by Dec 31st.

Im not quite sure how to structure my training at the moment though. Not following any program just going in there and lifting something heavy for sets of 4-8 using a heavier weight than last time.

I read most of the replies here and I don't think I saw anything about weight classes. Is the plan to just have the 1 weight class?

Anyway... Cool idea, I'm in
    Recent best lifts
    Bench - 225x13, 235x9, 250x5, 280x1
    Squat - 295x10, 340x5, 375x1
    Deadlift - 430x12, 450x9, 485x5, 515x1
    OHP - 150x11, 170x6, 185x2, 190x1
    3 mile run: 21:59 @ 170 bw.
    BW - 195 Getting fat mode
    531 Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177172201&page=6

Originally Posted by Millz12323 View Post
    This seems super fun. I'd just be happy to get anywhere close to the 1rm in my sig. Severely detrained at the moment. I'll go for some heavy singles on my next workout to gauge where I'm at and see how much I can improve by Dec 31st.

Im not quite sure how to structure my training at the moment though. Not following any program just going in there and lifting something heavy for sets of 4-8 using a heavier weight than last time.

I read most of the replies here and I don't think I saw anything about weight classes. Is the plan to just have the 1 weight class?

Yeah no weight classes but a points formula that accounts for weight, and sex, and age if people choose
    5 day full body crew

Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah no weight classes but a points formula that accounts for weight, and sex, and age if people choose
    Oh right... Yes that makes sense
    Recent best lifts

We'll use IPF GL points to rank the lifters.
    {snip}
    http://weighttraining.nz/ipf_calculator.php age-adjusted
    https://www.ipfpointscalculator.com/]
    We'll use allometric scaling which adjusts more accurately for bodyweight, and for age. Good to have ya on board.

For programming, just pick a program that will peak you in the week of 31 Dec. I think that's about 13 weeks away from today.

We'll use allometric scaling which adjusts more accurately for bodyweight, and for age. Good to have ya on board.

For programming, just pick a program that will peak you in the week of 31 Dec. I think that's about 13 weeks away from today.
    Picking a program right now is awkward because I would expect to progress faster than the progression protocols in most non-begginner programs. Need something with weekly increases, rather than like increasing every block.

Anyways... Looking forward to seeing some max lifts in here
    Recent best lifts

Picking a program right now is awkward because I would expect to progress faster than the progression protocols in most non-begginner programs. Need something with weekly increases, rather than like increasing every block.

Anyways... Looking forward to seeing some max lifts in here
    Gotta start somewhere mate.

RTS has some adaptive templates, paid, which Wolf is running. Calgary Barbell has good work too, free. Were you running 531 BBB in the past?

Gotta start somewhere mate.

RTS has some adaptive templates, paid, which Wolf is running. Calgary Barbell has good work too, free. Were you running 531 BBB in the past?
    Yeah I ran 531 for a good year. I was going to run that candito 6 week strength just before covid hit so maybe I'll just run that twice in a few weeks. You still updating your log or Na?
    Recent best lifts

Yeah I ran 531 for a good year. I was going to run that candito 6 week strength just before covid hit so maybe I'll just run that twice in a few weeks. You still updating your log or Na?
    Sure I update often. It's boring now because I'm cutting but after a month it'll pick up again.

The C6W was great for me around the stage of late novice/early intermed in 2018. After around a 330 squat and 380 DL it became much less effective for me. Ran it once a few months ago and felt stronger on DL but no stronger on squat.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Perhaps this is a less serious way to go about it, but do any of you structure your training by intuition? I'd probably be better off running a strict program and maybe my progress is slower for not going off of one, but I usually just feel like I want to lift heavier one day and lower overall volume, or if it has been a while since I've done drop sets, to do those, etc. Getting into the numbers of it is fun but I usually write my workouts out on a piece of paper before going in and attempt them in a certain time frame as a "challenge" with a time stamp to go back to if I don't make it. Do all of you run specific programs or go about it more like this?

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Perhaps this is a less serious way to go about it, but do any of you structure your training by intuition? I'd probably be better off running a strict program and maybe my progress is slower for not going off of one, but I usually just feel like I want to lift heavier one day and lower overall volume, or if it has been a while since I've done drop sets, to do those, etc. Getting into the numbers of it is fun but I usually write my workouts out on a piece of paper before going in and attempt them in a certain time frame as a "challenge" with a time stamp to go back to if I don't make it. Do all of you run specific programs or go about it more like this?
    I've autoregulated sets before, and weight always, but that's within a program structure.
    I've never felt the need to just throw the map away so to speak, you can program and still adjust day to day based on that days performance.

On that note after this week I'm done with rts powerbuilding template, it's great and has given me some good ideas to run from for an emerging strategies approach and I simply don't feel the need to repeat the block again for 4 weeks.

Since it's now my programming and not paid for I can share it.

Spoiler!
    5 day full body crew

I've autoregulated sets before, and weight always, but that's within a program structure.
    I've never felt the need to just throw the map away so to speak, you can program and still adjust day to day based on that days performance.

On that note after this week I'm done with rts powerbuilding template, it's great and has given me some good ideas to run from for an emerging strategies approach and I simply don't feel the need to repeat the block again for 4 weeks.

Since it's now my programming and not paid for I can share it.

Spoiler!
    That looks like a lot of overlap man... Were you not training back directly, also?

EDIT: Except for deads on Friday.

That looks like a lot of overlap man... Were you not training back directly, also?

EDIT: Except for deads on Friday.
    back work is gpp, just not programmed strictly.

What's wrong with overlap?
    5 day full body crew

back work is gpp, just not programmed strictly.

What's wrong with overlap?
    I would just be leery of insufficient recovery time if you're aiming to get stronger. How's your progress coming along? I'm kind of a stimulus addict myself, especially with the bench, but not giving yourself at least one day between workouts seems counter-intuitive for the same exercise.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I would just be leery of insufficient recovery time if you're aiming to get stronger. How's your progress coming along? I'm kind of a stimulus addict myself, especially with the bench, but not giving yourself at least one day between workouts seems counter-intuitive for the same exercise.
    It's all about cumulative stimulus vs. cumulative recovery.

In reality if you were to be "fully recovered", complete tissue remodelling takes weeks.

You'd think so, but frequency seems to counteract that in a positive way, when using appropriate intensities. The RTS-based program I've been running most of this year has me benching 4 times a week, and the progress has been solid.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    It's all about cumulative stimulus vs. cumulative recovery.

In reality if you were to be "fully recovered", complete tissue remodelling takes weeks.
    You'd think so, but frequency seems to counteract that in a positive way, when using appropriate intensities. The RTS-based program I've been running most of this year has me benching 4 times a week, and the progress has been solid.
    Interesting. Not that DOMS is perfectly correlated to recovery, but there have been times where I've taken an entire week off and can still feel the previous workout once I get going. And, adding to EC's argument below, I guess maintaining your strength in good trim requires you to circumvent full recovery, necessarily. Otherwise your strength would atrophy from lack of stimulus. Still though, optimal stimulus and recovery frequencies would have to overlap at some point, but how do you determine that from individual to individual?

Also, I have a worry about losing muscle by not allowing it to recover adequately. As long as you're not doing insane marathon sessions back to back, is this worry realistic?

I don't need to be recovered to train again basically, extra rest days can be a thing as and when needed, but that generally doesn't happen without a lot of overshooting or random new stimulus.

4 day full body is actually not as taxing as it looks once you are adjusted, I wouldn't throw a rank novice on it but everyone from late novice/early int to Elite world champions do pretty well on it.

Progress ain't bad, recomping around 85-86.5kg bw still, Bench is up generally though static for 2 weeks ish now but cumulative fatigue plays a role in mid block estimated maxes, I'm pretty sure I'd have a good 10kg PR if I ran a peak sorta block.
    Squat is mostly excellent, except when I have a subpar bracing day but that's just me.
    Deads are weird always, never consistent for , but today hit a small rep PR.
    It's possible deads would do better if I dropped one Squat slot for a dead slot, but I'm not sacrificing squats for them right now.
    5 day full body crew