• Dalvin Cook

0 0%
  • Alvin Kamara

0 0%
  • Derrick Henry

3 60.00%
  • Clyde Edwards-Hellaire

2 40.00%
    velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I have the 5th pick. Input?

Have the 5th pick in my draft tonight.

Worried about Kamara recent epidural/possible back problems rumors.

Who do ya take...considering getting a little crazy and grabbing Edwards-Hellaire.

If Cook goes 4, do you roll with Karama?

Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i drafted on friday with 5th pick. Edwards Hellaire was avialb but I went with Henry. he's a monster. I felt good about it
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) velociREPtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kamara ended up going 4th. Took Cook over CEH and Henry

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn wish I saw this sooner. I would have went CEH on this one. The second he was drafted to the Chiefs he was my 2nd/3rd round pick. Then when Williams opted out, he became a first rounder. I was drafting this year at 2-4 for 7 leagues this year and somehow managed to get Barkley in every single league.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”