speedychef is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedychef is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedychef is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedychef is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedychef is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedychef is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedychef is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedychef is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedychef is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedychef is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedychef is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just signed up - 299 pounds hoping for 200

Don't know if I'm posting in the right area of the forums. This is my first time here.

Just signed up for BodyFit Elite. I'm going to try to do the Lee Labrada Lean Body program. I'm using equipment at Planet Fitness. In my case I'm really weak, so it doesn't matter that the weights don't got up high at PF.

A little bit about me.
    41 years old. 5'10. currently 299 pounds.

Two years ago I was at 350 pounds. A real joke. But through Weight Watchers I have lost 50 pounds. This helps a lot to get me in a gym. Before that I had no energy and didn't care if I worked out. The Lean Body program has it's own nutritional requirements but I'm hoping that will mix well with Weight Watchers. I think it will because WW allows a lot of lean meat and many complex carbs. Most fruits and veggies are OK too.

I'm hoping one day to get down to 200. Even 220 would be great. But I want to build up strength and not look like such a pile of pudding.

These forums have helped a lot of people find the motivation to work out and become something better. Maybe it will help me too.

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by speedychef View Post
    Don't know if I'm posting in the right area of the forums. This is my first time here.

Just signed up for BodyFit Elite. I'm going to try to do the Lee Labrada Lean Body program. I'm using equipment at Planet Fitness. In my case I'm really weak, so it doesn't matter that the weights don't got up high at PF.

A little bit about me.
    41 years old. 5'10. currently 299 pounds.

Two years ago I was at 350 pounds. A real joke. But through Weight Watchers I have lost 50 pounds. This helps a lot to get me in a gym. Before that I had no energy and didn't care if I worked out. The Lean Body program has it's own nutritional requirements but I'm hoping that will mix well with Weight Watchers. I think it will because WW allows a lot of lean meat and many complex carbs. Most fruits and veggies are OK too.

I'm hoping one day to get down to 200. Even 220 would be great. But I want to build up strength and not look like such a pile of pudding.

These forums have helped a lot of people find the motivation to work out and become something better. Maybe it will help me too.
    Congrats on making such progress and committing yourself to more of the same. Go for 200 (or less!)

Take your time, educate yourself, be patient, and believe!
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Good luck mate - we are always happy to help people who want to help themselves. Remember that the most common questions are answered by the sticky threads at the top of each forum area (Exercises, Nutrition, Workout Programs, Losing Fat being the most important). If you take time to familiarise yourself with these then you can ask more focused questions if you get stuck - these usually get a better response than "nothing works, tell me wat to do" type threads

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck to you. Sounds like you've made some good progress so far.

The best thing you can do with your workouts is stay consistent. Some days will be tough, some will be better but just keep showing up and you'll see results. Results is what kicks motivation into overdrive.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf