ionut172 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking any thoughts about my situation?

Hello. I am 19 years old and I wanted to tell you my situation.
    I have been feeling restless, very agitated, constantly in tension. I have stupid thoughts and im like beating someone all the time. I don't know what causes this feeling, but it's permanent.
    Emotionally, im with my girlfriend for a month, we get along pretty well. What bothers me though is that I don't fully trust her and that sometimes I feel her distance. I care about her a lot.
    Professionally, I work 8 hours a day. Honestly, I don't like what I do, but it's a job during the summer, until college starts.
    In terms of sports, I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, I train intensely and I am satisfied with the results.
    I keep thinking about making money and taking everything to the extreme.
    Any thought splits it into 4 and I interpret. I don't want to lose my girlfriend because of my nonsense. I think she s too important and I depend too much on her. In February she will go to Italy with the college for 4 months and this worries me.
    I don't necessarily have the best relationship with my family.
    I don't have medication, I take natural plants.
    I drink alcohol occasionally, maybe once a week some beer.
    Less drugs, I rarely smoke.
    It's like it's all about my relationship. That's all I see.
    I don't want to become obsessed or stressful, but I can't channel myself into anything else.
    As hobbies, apart from the gym and listening to music, I don't find myself in anything.

What can I do to improve my situation?
    A good day to all.

hely26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need to visit a psychologist
    Can this relationship be toxic? and this is not love, but dependence. Try to share this with someone you trust. A side view of the situation can help. Talk to your girlfriend. What does she think about it?
    There may be a health problem and you need to pass tests.
    In any case, it is better to discuss this situation with a professional

Lshaywatson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no worries bro first trust in yourself that you can do what you want to do, and find or develop trust to your love ones, start with family then come on your girlfriend.

Edlupen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Edlupen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Edlupen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Edlupen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Edlupen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Edlupen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Edlupen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Edlupen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Edlupen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Edlupen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Edlupen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi bro...
    Honestly i tell you that... You have 19 years!!! You can do all you want!!!
    Im 35, and im working hard and im studying at the university and im finishing (I wish it had started with your age), im trainning than a beast. And almost im double your age.
    Man if she go and you are worried, is that maybe you don't trust in her. I think that will only hurt you...