ElipsonShajun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElipsonShajun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElipsonShajun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElipsonShajun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElipsonShajun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElipsonShajun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElipsonShajun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElipsonShajun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is my frame bad?

I’m 5’9.5”. I’ve been told my frame is quite bad (been told that my biacromial width and my bideltoid width are too low/narrow, and that my waist and my hips are too wide, and that my rib cage is too narrow)? Is this true? Some pictures below.

ibb.co/YTDJtJm

ibb.co/QnvCb3f

ibb.co/bHQWBX3

ibb.co/Q8t3kvS

ibb.co/wd3s7XB

ibb.co/jg6dMkV

magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, how long have you been going to gym? Just looking at the muscle mass I can tell you're really really fresh, meaning you're worried waaaaaay too early on the journey about this as you haven't even packed newbie gain muscle to see the actual situation of your work result.

You do need to work heavy on your back, increasing the lats giving you V-Taper, also your delts are non existent giving your arm/shoulder connection really slim look removing your V-Taper frame as well.

But then again, it looks like you've just started and jumped on worry train waaay too early. I think you should work hard, diet down a little bit on fat, increase the newbie gains and then if you really are still worried you can create another topic like this for us to see.

At the moment it looks like you're at 5-10% from 100% you can be.

superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your frame is alright
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 43, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    OP, do you plan to be a champion bodybuilder? If so maybe this question matters. If you just want to look good naked, it really doesn't and you are wasting your life worrying about it.

Train hard, eat well. That's it.