Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Retin a users

gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Retin a users

How legit is it?

Can it really keep you looking 20 when ur 35?

Tbh the before and afters don’t really impress me

Not only that but I heard it can get rid of subq face fat and actually make u look older

Fuk man we need a real collagen guide. So far most chit really don’t work honestly

I’m tryin to get rid of mild nasolfoilds

But I think I’ve always had them but being low body fat they show more

There’s gotta be something out there for celebs that don’t make them age, future Hendrix is almost 40 and he literally hasn’t aged since age 20..

I examined every line on his face from 20 to 40 and he looks the exact same.. that’s some chit where you sell your soul to the devil to not age
    Last edited by gesten; 09-04-2020 at 09:23 PM.

Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gesten View Post
    Can it really keep you looking 20 when ur 35?

Khazar Milkers Enthusiast johnnyboi123's Avatar
    johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    look 20 at 35? get ****ing real dude, you'll skin will look better than the average person at your age but it comes down to genetics how your skin ages.

davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) davik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is that what sandra bullok uses?

bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by davik View Post
    is that what sandra bullok uses?
    nah that’s BBC cumm
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10) gesten is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by johnnyboi123 View Post
    look 20 at 35? get ****ing real dude, you'll skin will look better than the average person at your age but it comes down to genetics how your skin ages.
    I’m 25 but people say I look 18-21

Also my dad has chit aging genetics but he’s also an alcoholic, never worked out in his life, did a lot of chit to stress his body. Dudes always 40+% body fat

Also I saw a pic of him at age 22 and guess what, he looked 30. So how is it genetics when I’m 25 and look 18-21?

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have yet to try it but various videos and articles definitely speak highly of microneedling. I intend to use it for both my face and scalp to treat my thinning hair.

When applied properly the micro trauma stimulated by the needles induces a healing response from the body and stimulates collagen production in the face/blood flow in the scalp

Therefore reducing the appearance of acne scars/forehead lines etc, and also regrowing hair particularly effective when combined with minoxidil
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    I have yet to try it but various videos and articles definitely speak highly of microneedling. I intend to use it for both my face and scalp to treat my thinning hair.

When applied properly the micro trauma stimulated by the needles induces a healing response from the body and stimulates collagen production in the face/blood flow in the scalp

Therefore reducing the appearance of acne scars/forehead lines etc, and also regrowing hair particularly effective when combined with minoxidil
    Honestly I’ve delved deep into this skin chit for the past 8 ish months

I’ve heard microneedlining fukin people’s skin up too etc

So far I’m doing

Zinc Sunscreen

Red light whenever I feel like it

Vit c 3-10g a day

And sometimes aloe Vera gel

My biggest flaws is my nasol foilds, it comes from my malar fat pad when all of my other part of the face is lean asf. I kinda got nasol foilds like 50cent

When I was higher body fat my folds didn’t show much

Also seen a vid on moreplatesmoredates where he tried microneedling his forhead lines and he said it didn’t do much

CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea I watch Dereks channel too I use his videos as good baseline for all this stuff gonna hold off on the Rogaine but for sure try microneedling my scalp and see how that goes. I’m making decent headway just using Fin and Keta shampoo right now though
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn..young guys using more skin products than this ol lady

I started using it five months ago and can't see a damn difference, just irritated skin. Bye bye sun, can't really be in the sun with this chit.
    I would like to talk to the manager

Oh I forgot to mention if you’re not already use a moisturizing after shave if you shave your face. Keeps skin supple AF and from drying out. Also helps to prevent ingrown hairs.

I don’t have a solid skin care routine for my face yet but I need to get on one

Do those suction things work for the nose? I find that I have excess sebum that I constantly need to wash off in the shower.

-Socrates

Yea I watch Dereks channel too I use his videos as good baseline for all this stuff gonna hold off on the Rogaine but for sure try microneedling my scalp and see how that goes. I’m making decent headway just using Fin and Keta shampoo right now though
    Would you say fin made ur face skin better or worse?

And idk what u mean by suction things lol

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh I forgot to mention if you’re not already use a moisturizing after shave if you shave your face. Keeps skin supple AF and from drying out. Also helps to prevent ingrown hairs.

I don’t have a solid skin care routine for my face yet but I need to get on one

Do those suction things work for the nose? I find that I have excess sebum that I constantly need to wash off in the shower.
    You are starting to sound like Patrick Bateman. Soon you'll tell us how many ab crunches you can do every morning..,

I haven’t noticed any difference, personally I think the Rogaine would have more of an effect based on his anecdotal experience. Bloating and water retention in the face? No thanks but I was planning on trying minox at some point as a last resort.

The problem is once you start you gotta stay on. Plus there’s sometimes a shedding phase for some people and I would rather not deal with it. Maybe biotin supplements will help, I have the pills just haven’t taken any yet.

-Socrates

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    You are starting to sound like Patrick Bateman. Soon you'll tell us how many ab crunches you can do every morning..,
    I have a growing affinity for that movie, I also do care about my self image TBH lol but I’m outta shape RN I worked out today with MustardTiger he’s a cool dude srs

-Socrates

Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started using at the beginning of the lock down and have been using it since March. It has definitely improved my skin, but you have to step your sunscreen game up and apply that **** every time before you step outside and every 2-3 hours after.

I have a growing affinity for that movie, I also do care about my self image TBH lol but I’m outta shape RN I worked out today with MustardTiger he’s a cool dude srs

Aaww you becoming the misc. social butterfly like HM and Sword lol..

Aaww you becoming the misc. social butterfly like HM and Sword lol..
    I have now met two miscers IRL you guys ain’t so bad IRL plus you can drop misc references during convo and it’s not weird.

Easy to make friends with/10

-Socrates

And idk what u mean by suction things lol
    This thing

https://www.target.com/p/as-seen-on-...n/-/A-53911116

-Socrates

faketaxidriver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faketaxidriver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faketaxidriver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faketaxidriver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faketaxidriver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faketaxidriver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faketaxidriver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faketaxidriver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faketaxidriver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faketaxidriver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faketaxidriver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Imthebestmayne View Post
    but you have to step your sunscreen game up and apply that **** every time before you step outside and every 2-3 hours after.
    does anyone actually do that
    Trump

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    real talk

drem put me on it in my teens and I used it for a few years. was horrible at the time, peeling, face flushed real easy and took a long time to go away after stopping

BUT routinely people assume I am 10-15 years younger than I am because my face hasn't changed since I was like 20.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imthebestmayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by faketaxidriver View Post
    does anyone actually do that
    I went to the gym one time during the summer and I forgot to apply sunscreen before I left, and my face was beet red for a week straight and it was only a 5-6 minute drive home

ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Outside of a GOOD sunscreen, tretinoin is one of the most legit things you can do to anti-agemax and skinmax.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew

Mr Flexy's Happy Protg LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The best thing you can do for your skin in your 30s, 40, 50s and beyond, is to use sunscreen in your 20s and keep using it!

Retin A is the gold standard in skin care. There is no need for redness and peeling. Start slow - once a week for 2 weeks, then twice a week for 2 weeks, etc. You can buffer it with moisturizer. If you are very sensitive, you may want to wait 30 minutes after cleansing before applying. I prefer tret in a cream formulation as I find it gentler than the gel. I don't go too close to my lips, eyes or nose.

Retin A is the long game. It can take a year before you see results. If you want those folds reduced quickly, filler is the way to go.

Peptides are great for building collagen. So many peptide serums out there that don't have to cost a bundle. I microneedle once a week at home (0.3 mm ) and follow up with a peptide serum. Vitamin C (I use in the morning) is good for collagen building too.

If you aren't going to be hyper vigilant about sunscreen, then don't use Retin A - you'll only do more damage. There are so many great sunscreens on the market today - don't have to endure the greasy stuff of years past. I love Neutragena or Australian Gold SPF 50 available in drugstores and not extortionately priced.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

-=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In after Lisa. <3
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Friendster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    retin a is legit, clearing up my acne scars. its long but its worth it

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    In after Lisa. <3
    wtf wizard
    Last edited by Friendster; 09-05-2020 at 03:21 PM.
    Edit Signature

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    Outside of a GOOD sunscreen, tretinoin is one of the most legit things you can do to anti-agemax and skinmax.
    Yep! I'm 36, soon to be 37 and use it with great results.

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    The best thing you can do for your skin in your 30s, 40, 50s and beyond, is to use sunscreen in your 20s and keep using it!

Retin A is the gold standard in skin care. There is no need for redness and peeling. Start slow - once a week for 2 weeks, then twice a week for 2 weeks, etc. You can buffer it with moisturizer. If you are very sensitive, you may want to wait 30 minutes after cleansing before applying. I prefer tret in a cream formulation as I find it gentler than the gel. I don't go too close to my lips, eyes or nose.

Retin A is the long game. It can take a year before you see results. If you want those folds reduced quickly, filler is the way to go.

Peptides are great for building collagen. So many peptide serums out there that don't have to cost a bundle. I microneedle once a week at home (0.3 mm ) and follow up with a peptide serum. Vitamin C (I use in the morning) is good for collagen building too.

If you aren't going to be hyper vigilant about sunscreen, then don't use Retin A - you'll only do more damage. There are so many great sunscreens on the market today - don't have to endure the greasy stuff of years past. I love Neutragena or Australian Gold SPF 50 available in drugstores and not extortionately priced.
    Yeah I recall you telling me about Tretinoion. This is a GREAT product. I don't use it on a nightly basis as much as I used to but man it increases cellular turnover so much and helps keep your skin looking great.

If you can afford it I'd recommend it 100%. I actually have one tube and I bought a tube when I was in Mexico but I wish I bought more.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

"Man, you better duck out, #GetTheBag and then Bug Out"

- El-P

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Yep! I'm 36, soon to be 37 and use it with great results.

Yeah I recall you telling me about Tretinoion. This is a GREAT product. I don't use it on a nightly basis as much as I used to but man it increases cellular turnover so much and helps keep your skin looking great.

If you can afford it I'd recommend it 100%. I actually have one tube and I bought a tube when I was in Mexico but I wish I bought more.
    Check if your insurance covers it because mine does. I don't have to pay anything.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Check if your insurance covers it because mine does. I don't have to pay anything.
    'Mirin

I didn't know that some insurance covers it!
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

"Man, you better duck out, #GetTheBag and then Bug Out"

- El-P

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    'Mirin

I didn't know that some insurance covers it!
    I didn't know either. I was expecting to pay for it but I guess since it's considered medicine, it is covered.

They even send it via mail no charge.