Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Retin a users

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    The best thing you can do for your skin in your 30s, 40, 50s and beyond, is to use sunscreen in your 20s and keep using it!

Retin A is the gold standard in skin care. There is no need for redness and peeling. Start slow - once a week for 2 weeks, then twice a week for 2 weeks, etc. You can buffer it with moisturizer. If you are very sensitive, you may want to wait 30 minutes after cleansing before applying. I prefer tret in a cream formulation as I find it gentler than the gel. I don't go too close to my lips, eyes or nose.

Retin A is the long game. It can take a year before you see results. If you want those folds reduced quickly, filler is the way to go.

Peptides are great for building collagen. So many peptide serums out there that don't have to cost a bundle. I microneedle once a week at home (0.3 mm ) and follow up with a peptide serum. Vitamin C (I use in the morning) is good for collagen building too.

If you aren't going to be hyper vigilant about sunscreen, then don't use Retin A - you'll only do more damage. There are so many great sunscreens on the market today - don't have to endure the greasy stuff of years past. I love Neutragena or Australian Gold SPF 50 available in drugstores and not extortionately priced.
    Lisa, do you know if the powdered collagen, that you put in your drinks, help at all with your skin or is it just a scam?

Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The best thing you can do for your skin in your 30s, 40, 50s and beyond, is to use sunscreen in your 20s and keep using it!

Retin A is the gold standard in skin care. There is no need for redness and peeling. Start slow - once a week for 2 weeks, then twice a week for 2 weeks, etc. You can buffer it with moisturizer. If you are very sensitive, you may want to wait 30 minutes after cleansing before applying. I prefer tret in a cream formulation as I find it gentler than the gel. I don't go too close to my lips, eyes or nose.

Retin A is the long game. It can take a year before you see results. If you want those folds reduced quickly, filler is the way to go.

Peptides are great for building collagen. So many peptide serums out there that don't have to cost a bundle. I microneedle once a week at home (0.3 mm ) and follow up with a peptide serum. Vitamin C (I use in the morning) is good for collagen building too.

If you aren't going to be hyper vigilant about sunscreen, then don't use Retin A - you'll only do more damage. There are so many great sunscreens on the market today - don't have to endure the greasy stuff of years past. I love Neutragena or Australian Gold SPF 50 available in drugstores and not extortionately priced.
    What do you think of this sunscreen? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used Biore UV Aqua Rich but it has alcohol in it and dried out my face

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Be careful with retin a... yes it may improve some peoples skin. But if your skin is sensitive, you could cause a lot of damage.

I have only every used water to cleanse my face, moisturiser at night, and sunscreen every morning since I was 18. 31 years old now, and get a lot of compliment on my skin.

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this something that is doctor prescribed only?
    OLD MOVIE CREW

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    Is this something that is doctor prescribed only?
    Yes. But my insurance is such that I didn't need an appointment. I just sent the doctor a message and he wrote a prescription.

But if you can't have it prescribed, you can go to curology.com. They will send you a custom bottle, whatever your skin needs may be. It's even better because they can add other things besides Retin A in your bottle. The first month is free so it's awesome and you should take advantage of it.

Over the counter option is either differin or retinol.

Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Yes. But my insurance is such that I didn't need an appointment. I just sent the doctor a message and he wrote a prescription.

But if you can't have it prescribed, you can go to curology.com. They will send you a custom bottle, whatever your skin needs may be. It's even better because they can add other things besides Retin A in your bottle. The first month is free so it's awesome and you should take advantage of it.

Interesting, thanks...

I see some retinol creams have some pretty good results if the reviews on amazon are true
    OLD MOVIE CREW

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Yep! I'm 36, soon to be 37 and use it with great results.

Yeah I recall you telling me about Tretinoion. This is a GREAT product. I don't use it on a nightly basis as much as I used to but man it increases cellular turnover so much and helps keep your skin looking great.

If you can afford it I'd recommend it 100%. I actually have one tube and I bought a tube when I was in Mexico but I wish I bought more.
    I had two tubes from Mexico - great stuff! ~$12 Canadian for a tube.

I ought to have mentioned, that I used to use OTC retinol products so I was able to start with 0.05% tret. Some might want to start with 0.025% and work their way up.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting, thanks...

I see some retinol creams have some pretty good results if the reviews on amazon are true
    You are much better off getting actual prescribed tretinoin over an over the counter retinoid. Unless you are just using it to allow your skin to adjust a bit easier before making the jump to tretinoin
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    You are much better off getting actual prescribed tretinoin over an over the counter retinoid. Unless you are just using it to allow your skin to adjust a bit easier before making the jump to tretinoin
    Depends on the cost.
    OLD MOVIE CREW

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends on the cost.
    You can certainly get cheap tretinoin. It's not like it's more expensive than many of the OTC retinols. Just search around a bit. I use curology and it's probably on the higher end. 20 bucks a month
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had two tubes from Mexico - great stuff! ~$12 Canadian for a tube.

I ought to have mentioned, that I used to use OTC retinol products so I was able to start with 0.05% tret. Some might want to start with 0.025% and work their way up.
    I use 0.025% and it works really well for me.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

You can certainly get cheap tretinoin. It's not like it's more expensive than many of the OTC retinols. Just search around a bit. I use curology and it's probably on the higher end. 20 bucks a month
    I'll check out my options.
    OLD MOVIE CREW

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any retinol product recommendations?

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by davik View Post
    is that what sandra bullok uses?
    Link it ty Davik mate

no avi supremacy faketaxidriver's Avatar
    faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faketaxidriver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Imthebestmayne View Post
    I went to the gym one time during the summer and I forgot to apply sunscreen before I left, and my face was beet red for a week straight and it was only a 5-6 minute drive home
    talking about regularly reapplying when you're out on regular days (not when at the beach during summer or something)

LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lisa, do you know if the powdered collagen, that you put in your drinks, help at all with your skin or is it just a scam?
    There are some studies that conclude eating collagen is beneficial for the skin, but they are mostly run by supplement companies (bias) and the collagen ingested usually has other nutrients, so we don't know for sure that it was the collagen that improved skin appearance. Hardly any studies included a placebo control either. I think the science is telling us that eating collagen is promising, but we don't have conclusive science.

I take Biotin for my hair and nails and I like it. The last bottle I bought also contained collagen. I noticed a difference in my hair and nails but not my skin. Around the same time I started taking the Biotin and collagen, we also got our water softener fixed so it could be that. I think the water softener did more for my skin than the collagen, but the collagen helped with my nails and hair.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Who can use sunscreen on their face without breaking out?
    OLD MOVIE CREW

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Miss Lisa the Queen of skincare and I wash my face with rubbing alcohol daily and it drives her nuts.

I was gonna troll one of her skincare groups on ******** and just answer every question about skincare with "use some rubbing alcohol". trololol

Also; never wear sunscreen crew.
    Lies! I have seen your youthful glowy skin and I know you're on that Lisa special skin regime!

Originally Posted by Imthebestmayne View Post
    What do you think of this sunscreen? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used Biore UV Aqua Rich but it has alcohol in it and dried out my face
    Looks fantastic! And Dr Dray (great derm who reviews a lot of products) gives it her thumbs up. Zinc oxide is the third ingredient on the INCI list so the protection would be great. ZO makes some people break out but it's not a problem for me.

I'm going to look for it for myself - thanks very much!

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Wow! If I read this without seeing the username, I would have 100% guessed it was RedRaider! Never seen you here before, but spot on. To add to your sunscreen comment, it should have good UVA protection.. not just UVB protection, which indicated by SPF.
    RedRaider is a wealth of knowledge!! I would love to go shopping with her. #nostalker

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Lies! I have seen your youthful glowy skin and I know you're on that Lisa special skin regime!
    Seriously makes me cringe!! I finally got him to use Bioderma Sensibio wipes while he's at work, and that's only a minor step up from his rubbing alcohol. (I only use wipes if I'm travelling - flights, festivals or fannies.)

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don’t think I quite need to go as extreme as using retin/tret medications

Are commercial products effective? Acne scrubs, moisturizers, stuff like that?

Where should I start for establishing a good facial skin care routine
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post

Well you start by always applying sunscreen and you're already probably 90% covered.

Everything else is just extra.

Lisa rate my routine!

Morning:
    -Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil
    -Skin dries
    -Rohto Melano CC Vitamin C Serum 4x/week
    -La Roche Posay Anthelios Shaka Fluid, 42 PPD, Non tinted, Non Fragrance. Usually twice a day. Sometimes 3.

Evening:
    -Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser
    -After skin dries, .035 tretinoin.
    -45 min later...
    -Hadalabo Gokujun Premium Hyaluronic Solution on Damp Skin
    -Vaseline like 30 sec later
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well you start by always applying sunscreen and you're already probably 90% covered.

Everything else is just extra.
    Yea I do work outside all day should probably be better about that I’m not using any currently. Is cucumber effective for treating dark under eyes? I get a decent amount of sleep daily
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been using it on my forehead and cheeks for years. Get compliments on 33 year old skin.

You mentioned acne scrubs, but I would consider a BHA (betahydroxy acid, such as salicylic acid). It's the acid that penetrates deep into pores and through oil. I keep a bottle of Paula's Choice 2% BHA on hand for when my skin is a bit congested or just as a spot treatment. I don't use it every day, only when needed. If you're sensitive, you could use a cleanser that contains salicylic acid.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Lisa rate my routine!

Morning:
    -Skin dries
    -Rohto Melano CC Vitamin C Serum 4x/week
    -La Roche Posay Anthelios Shaka Fluid, 42 PPD, Non tinted, Non Fragrance. Usually twice a day. Sometimes 3.

Evening:
    -Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser
    -After skin dries, .035 tretinoin.
    -45 min later...
    -Hadalabo Gokujun Premium Hyaluronic Solution on Damp Skin
    -Vaseline like 30 sec later
    I'm no dermatologist, but that looks spot-on right! 10/10

I'm a big fan of CeraVe.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

You mentioned acne scrubs, but I would consider a BHA (betahydroxy acid, such as salicylic acid). It's the acid that penetrates deep into pores and through oil. I keep a bottle of Paula's Choice 2% BHA on hand for when my skin is a bit congested or just as a spot treatment. I don't use it every day, only when needed. If you're sensitive, you could use a cleanser that contains salicylic acid.
    I don’t break out often but I want to keep my face clean. My main concerns right now are my dark under eyes, forehead lines and treating blackheads

-Socrates

Yea I do work outside all day should probably be better about that I’m not using any currently. Is cucumber effective for treating dark under eyes? I get a decent amount of sleep daily
    If you try cucumber, make sure it's chilled. I think you could also try chilled towel. Sleeping on your back helps with the puffiness. Don't smoke.

The most important thing is the sunscreen. Use it under the eyes too. If you're sensitive like me, use mineral sunscreen so it doesn't burn your eyes. If it leaves a white cast, you can try tinted sunscreen. Cerave has one that I like.