Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    All candidates have major personality disorders that aren't admirable.

I vote policy. I don't vote for the person.
    I haven't heard any of Bidens policies as of yet, just heard what he stands for, that is why I would like to hear the man speak straight up.

As for Trumps policies I agree on 80% of them, as for his personality I would definitely have a beer with the man and know I would enjoy the conversations for real.
    On the list for Bannukah

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Not sure if you have been paying attention the last five years. I mean, this is the guy who.....

...denigrates our war heroes and mocks their service.

...brags about groping/molesting women.

...calls women vulgar names when they challenge him.

...calls anyone who disagrees with him abhorrent nicknames.

...accused a political pundit of murder.

...talks about being in love with a dictator.

...told us all that he trusts Putin more than our own Military Intel.

...touts that he could shoot a person right outside a busy street and not lose one voter.

...said that white supremacists are good people.

I could go all day here.

Nothing will stick. He is the textbook definition of a cult leader and his minions will not let him down.
    Do not anger the cult.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I haven't heard any of Bidens policies as of yet, just heard what he stands for, that is why I would like to hear the man speak straight up.

As for Trumps policies I agree on 80% of them, as for his personality I would definitely have a beer with the man and know I would enjoy the conversations for real.
    Biden's economic plan is to raise taxes across the board - right after a recession. Some people welcome that. As a business owner, the tax breaks under Trump allowed me to grow and hire. If Biden becomes president and implements the higher taxes for corporations, I would have to put expanding and hiring on hold. If these factual experiences affect me, it affects the other 1.5 million corporations in the US, large and small.

Sure, Biden would lower taxes for anyone earning lower than $400,000, but if corporations/businesses don't have the margins to hire them, what good is it for the workers?

There are so many scenarios that make logical sense to not raise taxes. History tells us that raising taxes during or after a recession or depression has catastrophic effects. It is idiotic, especially if the economy is trying to recover. You don't penalize companies before they even try.

My opinions are not pro-party. They are just logic.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All candidates have major personality disorders that aren't admirable.

I vote policy. I don't vote for the person.
    You make too much sense!
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by a$$holes"

William Gibson

"...I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

William Ernest Henley

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Biden's economic plan is to raise taxes across the board - right after a recession. Some people welcome that. As a business owner, the tax breaks under Trump allowed me to grow and hire. If Biden becomes president and implements the higher taxes for corporations, I would have to put expanding and hiring on hold. If these factual experiences affect me, it affects the other 1.5 million corporations in the US, large and small.

Sure, Biden would lower taxes for anyone earning lower than $400,000, but if corporations/businesses don't have the margins to hire them, what good is it for the workers?

There are so many scenarios that make logical sense to not raise taxes. History tells us that raising taxes during or after a recession or depression has catastrophic effects. It is idiotic, especially if the economy is trying to recover. You don't penalize companies before they even try.

My opinions are not pro-party. They are just logic.
    Hmmm Biden will lower taxes for anyone earning under 400K? Interesting.
    On the list for Bannukah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Not sure if you have been paying attention the last five years. I mean, this is the guy who.....

...denigrates our war heroes and mocks their service.

...brags about groping/molesting women.

...calls women vulgar names when they challenge him.

...calls anyone who disagrees with him abhorrent nicknames.

...accused a political pundit of murder.

...talks about being in love with a dictator.

...told us all that he trusts Putin more than our own Military Intel.

...touts that he could shoot a person right outside a busy street and not lose one voter.

...said that white supremacists are good people.

I could go all day here.

Nothing will stick. He is the textbook definition of a cult leader and his minions will not let him down.

I am guessing there is no Trump 2020 sign on your lawn.

i am surprised Knee High hasn't been in here with commie comments yet.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    How's that gonna anger trump supporters...

that's kind of what we like about him..

P.S. inferring that someone is in a cult because you disagree with them is weak
    I'm surprised you find those admirable traits.

If you do, you do.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm surprised people only vote on feels.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by ljimd View Post
    Do not anger the cult.
    Wait I am part of a cult?? I always wanted be in a cult yeay!! :
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm surprised people only vote on feels.
    I'm usually surprised when people don't.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait I am part of a cult?? I always wanted be in a cult yeay!! :
    The cult label stems from the 38% of people that like him no matter what he does; things that used to morally offend them prior to him, don't any more.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I feel like most people (besides Trump’s base) see President Trump more as a bulwark against the left. I also think that after years of PC culture run amok the people saw Trump saying/doing whatever he wanted unapologetically and thought it’d be fun for 4 years. I’ll also say that there’s legitimately no chance that Trump wins in 2016 had the Democrats not run the least electable candidate in modern political history.

I don't like him. But it amazes me to watch the left and never-Trumpers have a collective meltdown over him.....when they created the exact atmosphere for him to have any success.

Ignore an electorate with bland platitudes, say what they want to here, yet do the opposite when in office, expand the power of the presidency to imperial levels, allow decades of corruption to grow and become business as usual. Then someone comes along who, while he is a boorish loudmouth and doesn't do it eloquently, he said a lot of things on people's minds and resonates with people who feel like they have been looked over.

I really don't like him, but I've watched him do and say a lot of stuff that isn't much different from other establishment politicians. So I really don't connect with the outrage over him.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I'm usually surprised when people don't.
    Our definition of feels may be different and that's ok.

I don't care for Trump's rhetoric, but given the two candidate's policies and the fact that progressives have taken over the once respected democratic party, I will vote R. I come from business and business stimulation puts people to work and creates more opportunity. So, I ignore the drama.

I just want our country to succeed economically with fairness to all with the best strategy. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    The cult label stems from the 38% of people that like him no matter what he does; things that used to morally offend them prior to him, don't any more.
    I am not quite sure what he says or does that would have offended me before. But then again I don't get offended easily so maybe thats part of the problem.
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I am guessing there is no Trump 2020 sign on your lawn.

i am surprised Knee High hasn't been in here with commie comments yet.

Hello Lurch, no expressing his opinion on Trump does not make him a commie. I don’t follow Trump to the gates of hell like a cult would, just love to hear the guy talk at rallies it feels like home, like America.

On the other end if someone is threatening to change the way you individually live, work and eat by force, well that’s a commie SOB.

Btw is weight lifting a cult?

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Our definition of feels may be different and that's ok.

I don't care for Trump's rhetoric, but given the two candidate's policies and the fact that progressives have taken over the once respected democratic party, I will vote R. I come from business and business stimulation puts people to work and creates more opportunity. So, I ignore the drama.

I just want our country to succeed economically with fairness to all with the best strategy. Just my opinion.
    I wasn't debating and I agree. Many I know vote simply because of feels. That's why I was surprised at your surprise

Would be cool if instead of candidates on a ballot it was a brief explanation of their policies. Then you just vote for that instead of the person. I will say that in a normal world I try real hard to vote policy only. I haven't voted for a Democrat in my state elections ever. Trump has changed that for me a bit. Hes a douche bag and I'm lost to the reason why anyone supports him. I understand voting for him but not supporting him, if that makes sense. He's the only candidate in either party that I've ever felt that way about. I could always make an argument for either side on their choices and see their POV but not with him.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

I wasn't debating and I agree. Many I know vote simply because of feels. That's why I was surprised at your surprise

Would be cool if instead of candidates on a ballot it was a brief explanation of their policies. Then you just vote for that instead of the person. I will say that in a normal world I try real hard to vote policy only. I haven't voted for a Democrat in my state elections ever. Trump has changed that for me a bit. Hes a douche bag and I'm lost to the reason why anyone supports him. I understand voting for him but not supporting him, if that makes sense. He's the only candidate in either party that I've ever felt that way about. I could always make an argument for either side on their choices and see their POV but not with him.
    Totally understand and it really isn't surprising that many people won't vote for Trump because of his rhetoric, hence my sarcasm.

I like your idea - It would be very cool if ballots had policy summaries to better inform voters. So many aren't aware of what is at stake and Trump's own words work against him because that's what the MSM feeds on and they may vote on that as opposed to policy.

Thanks for the input.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There has been interviews with people on the street who admit to not liking Trump where they will be given a quote and told it belongs to Trump and the people will despise it, but after their reaction they are told the quote was actually from Obama and their opinion changes.

And very few people vote on policies and instead make their decision based on a few snippets here and there and a couple of headlines without ever diving into anything of value and never questioning what they are being spoon fed.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    There has been interviews with people on the street who admit to not liking Trump where they will be given a quote and told it belongs to Trump and the people will despise it, but after their reaction they are told the quote was actually from Obama and their opinion changes.

And very few people vote on policies and instead make their decision based on a few snippets here and there and a couple of headlines without ever diving into anything of value and never questioning what they are being spoon fed.
    And many voting for Trump, no matter what, while not being able to name a single accomplishment. Is that really the bar we want to go by? Street interviews?

I find it hard to believe many, including most of those who support Trump on these boards, would for a second be OK with 1/10 of the things hes said or done if the letter in front of their name changed. I understand that for many its all about abortion, and I get that (except when those same use religion as a sword and shield - they can fuk off), but to ignore everything else? We all will have a bit of hypocrisy and bias but, IMO, his undying support can't be described without including the word cult. But I also distinguish support and voting for him. The former I just can't wrap my head around the latter I can understand.. FTR I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything just babbling a bit here

Both sides seem to have their fair share of "dummies". We get the people we deserve, IMO.

@Mark - back at ya. Thanks for the input.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 09-11-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

speaking for myself, I support his policies and not his Character....

I think that's where anti trump people get it wrong....

I don't know anyone who actually defends any of the stuff he tends to babble about once you stick a microphone in front of his piehole
    I know a bunch who defend everything. I'm anti-Trump but not anti-GOP (although I find the two have become very close to the same) but its many things, and yes, character/leadership are part of that equation.

There are conservative policies I'm 100% on board with. What I'd like to know is what actual policies of HIS do you support that he's proposed or even actually accomplished? I'm with his idea to draw down of forces in other countries and "bring the troops home" but that hasn't actually happened in 3.5+years even though he talks like it has. I ask sincerely because many Trumpers when asked usually resort to attacks on Obama/Biden/BLM ect ect but can't answer the question.

I watched one of his latest interviews w/Hannity which should be a softball game and he couldn't draw out anything in regards to actual policy hes running on for the next 4 years.
    ☻/
    /▌

well..I ok with the way he opened up dialogue with North korea to the point where they're no longer the mystery that they were..

I'm not black but the numbers show he did lower the jobless rate there ...let's see what else....I never was big on outsourcing jobs overseas and he seems to be on the case there..

Pre Covid the unemployment rate was pretty much in a good place.....He seemingly isn't taking sh*t from China or Iran...he trashed a russian airbase in syria (which I thought was pretty cool) and the whole syria issue kind of went away.....

and he fuked a pornstar
    Stormy isn't bad looking.
    ☻/
    /▌

Trump reduced the corporate rate from 35% to 21%. He reduced regulations on financial institutions (dems hate that, lol). In addition to lowering taxes across the board. This influenced the record-low unemployment rate. Outstanding GDP growth up until C-19.

That stimulated the economy. There is no debating that.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 09-11-2020 at 03:08 PM.

and he fuked a pornstar
    Didn't know that, like the guy even more, wait which one?
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't know that, like the guy even more, wait which one?
    Stormy Daniels.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stormy isn't bad looking.
    I think she looks like a straight up nasty skank, that belly tattoo does nothing for me.

Regarding Trumps personality, he's a straight up douche bag but we knew that when we voted for him. I agree with his policies unlike Biden who only has policies he is directly stealing from Trump.

Regarding anyone using religion, they can all piss off as I am not believer in voodoo. Those who believe that's great keep on doing you as I will not get into a debate over it.

Regarding Abortion, I think it's absolutely disgusting and barbaric and has nothing to do with religion in my case. Just the thought of dismembering tiny babies is so revolting.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I think she looks like a straight up nasty skank, that belly tattoo does nothing for me.

Regarding Trumps personality, he's a straight up douche bag but we knew that when we voted for him. I agree with his policies unlike Biden who only has policies he is directly stealing from Trump.

Regarding anyone using religion, they can all piss off as I am not believer in voodoo. Those who believe that's great keep on doing you as I will not get into a debate over it.

Regarding Abortion, I think it's absolutely disgusting and barbaric and has nothing to do with religion in my case. Just the thought of dismembering tiny babies is so revolting.
    Stormy is very skanky now, she wasn’t bad when she donked Trump.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Trump reduced the corporate rate from 35% to 21%. He reduced regulations on financial institutions (dems hate that, lol). In addition to lowering taxes across the board. This influenced the record-low unemployment rate. Outstanding GDP growth up until C-19.

That stimulated the economy. There is no debating that.
    Bumping this as an accomplishment.

Originally Posted by t95x3 View Post
    You are wrong just like you were wrong about Benghazi. The rich will benefit even more at the expense of the middle class and poor when financial institutions can do whatever they want without consequences and that’s essentially the Trump plan. The finance industry constantly screws over regular people with their ridiculous fees and it would happen even more by deregulating them. You’re in finance and you claim to make a huge salary and you would walk through fire and glass to vote for Trump so it’s not surprising you have such an opinion.
    Typical accusations with no sense. It's why you lose all debates. But, you're not here to debate anyway. You're here to troll like you have for 7 years.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

what actual policies of HIS do you support that he's proposed or even actually accomplished?
    Everything at the VA is dramatically better in almost every way. That is due entirely to the CARES Act.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith