Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Jt if you remember Trump actually responded to the so-called Pandemic, via a travel ban, and all the folks you are defending told everyone it was a racist move and to go out, nothing to worry about.

What is so laughable about your anti Trump stuff is that everyone knows Trump is no angel, I don’t look to him or any President to save us, it’s actually our job to do that. They ALL take advantage of the system and you would too. Fuk MAGA BS but you are funny, the other side did way more damage than just a nursing home insident and that’s pretty fuking bad cause the pandemic is nothing new, the media created it.

If you don’t believe fine, but plenty of drug overdoses are called COVID deaths to fuel the BS!!!!

You are doing the dance too, lol.
    Im not defending anyone. I hate them all

Trumps initial ban was good, except for the 80K from China that still came in. Oh, and the EU ban except for Britain. Biden/Pelosi called it wrong. The difference is that they admit that. Trump downplayed (by his own words) the entire thing until he no longer could. Even now he holds super spreader rallies. Oh and fuk Cuomo too. NYS is a nanny state. I give credit where its due. He really misplayed the nursing home stuff but did a good job with the rest. We were hit far worse than any other state before it was known how to treat/mitigate this thing. For that he deserves some credit but he has to own the nursing home deaths too.

The rest I'm not even going to try and argue because its verbal diarrhea.
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Im not defending anyone. I hate them all

Trumps initial ban was good, except for the 80K from China that still came in. Oh, and the EU ban except for Britain. Biden/Pelosi called it wrong. The difference is that they admit that. Trump downplayed (by his own words) the entire thing until he no longer could. Even now he holds super spreader rallies. Oh and fuk Cuomo too. NYS is a nanny state. I give credit where its due. He really misplayed the nursing home stuff but did a good job with the rest. We were hit far worse than any other state before it was known how to treat/mitigate this thing. For that he deserves some credit but he has to own the nursing home deaths too.

The rest I'm not even going to try and argue because its verbal diarrhea.

Superspreaders is your verbal diarrhea, but it don’t matter because if I or anyone else wants to go to a rally or a restaurant that does not require a mask, that’s our choice, that’s what America is supposed to be.

See, you say the left owned up, no, they went with my initial statement, but then they panicked and decided to just go with a panic that way they can point the finger at Trump. Nancy P still ain’t scared, she knew and she knows now the BS of it.

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    JT, I just saw a Trump rally, everyone was wearing masks. So what you mean by superspreaders????? so it’s ok to protest but not have a Trump ralley?

I see lots of protesters with their masks down.

Truthfully I’m disappointed in seeing maskers at a Trump ralley, id like to see the whole country grow some balls and standup to the dems and say we are not wearing masks anymore. They’d probially call in the national guard on that one, god damn little commies.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    JT, I just saw a Trump rally, everyone was wearing masks. So what you mean by superspreaders????? so it’s ok to protest but not have a Trump ralley?

I see lots of protesters with their masks down.

Truthfully I’m disappointed in seeing maskers at a Trump ralley, id like to see the whole country grow some balls and standup to the dems and say we are not wearing masks anymore. They’d probially call in the national guard on that one, god damn little commies.
    To be honest, I'm disappointed at people who don't wear masks at the protests. Funny, though, I see a lot more masks at protests than I do at Trump rallys.

And while we're at it, if we're going to grow some balls as a country, why not host a million man march so we can all stand around and cough on each other. Every death will be a mission accomplished, right?
    I'm out, standing in my field.

65 and still a newbie.

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    And while we're at it, if we're going to grow some balls as a country, why not host a million man march so we can all stand around and cough on each other. Every death will be a mission accomplished, right?

Are you saying you want Louie to kill a million black folks?

BTW how come I'm still alive? I've been going to a gym without a mask for months, in fact all the same peeps are still there, still alive, the fuking boogie man never came to visit, none of us believe in masks.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you saying you want Louie to kill a million black folks?

BTW how come I'm still alive? I've been going to a gym without a mask for months, in fact all the same peeps are still there, still alive, the fuking boogie man never came to visit, none of us believe in masks.
    Damn take me to your gym!!
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Damn take me to your gym!!

Whats even more interesting is the gym is is a strongman gym, there are no machines. So everyone shares the same sweaty log, it's big thick steel log that hits the chin, some dudes have beards so you know someone slobbered on that thing, there is no AC in the place, LOL.

Of course it's written you must wear a mask when walking in and out, but no one does.

ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're alive because God appreciates a good joke and so the universe obliges Him.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    You're alive because God appreciates a good joke and so the universe obliges Him.

That maybe why you are here too. Surely the mask saved your life from that collision

ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That maybe why you are here too. Surely the mask saved your life from that collision
    I wasn't wearing one, numbnuts.

Why? because I live in a free country called Canada.

and I was riding my bike.

yidjit

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    I wasn't wearing one, numbnuts.

Why? because I live in a free country called Canada.

and I was riding my bike.

yidjit

Does Lurch know you weren't wearing a mask?????? He gonna pull down those drawers and spank that behind and post that chit!!!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whats even more interesting is the gym is is a strongman gym, there are no machines. So everyone shares the same sweaty log, it's big thick steel log that hits the chin, some dudes have beards so you know someone slobbered on that thing, there is no AC in the place, LOL.

Of course it's written you must wear a mask when walking in and out, but no one does.
    My old gym (still closed) is like that, no new equipment just old bodybuilding style equipment, love that place.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quote from Dianne Feinstein (D):

“I think we ought to make the decision when we have a better sense of where the economy is going,” said Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., adding, “there’s an element of truth” to the notion that it’s a bad idea for politicians to raise taxes during an economic recession."

The take is that if the dems win the senate and keep the house, they are considering maintaining Trump's tax policy.

She state exactly my position, that it is a bad idea to raise taxes during or after a recession.

https://flixwor.com/dems-backtrack-o...rump-tax-cuts/
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881