Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Dinner table etiquette

Alright bros simple question here

You and your girl go out to dinner. You and her get a steak or whatever. And a couple sides sweet potatoes asparagus whatever.

The sides come on separate plates and are to be shared by both.
    Do you put the sides on your girls plate or does she do it herself??

Went on a date recently and I did not put the sides on the girls plate, she had to do it herself . Turns out she thinks I was rude

Wtf
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    I rape back (if you ask me to :P)

Registered User BenchWellington's Avatar
    BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just take her to McDonalds next time, problem solved
    We're going to see the Mighty Reds do the Frogs in Paris!

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you should be happy that she outed herself as a petty little primadonna so quickly

imagine how chit of a human you have to be in order to have a meal paid for you, but still throw a fit because the person paying for your meal had the nerve to not place the food on your plate too

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you gotta pull out her chair. use the proper fork and knife for the meal and chew with your mouth closed

pinky out when drinking
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    abort mission
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I put a little on my fork and pretend it's an airplane as I move it towards her mouth

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Proper etiquette is whoever is reaching to get some first asks if the other person wants some and serves them first.

It doesn’t matter if it’s the boy or girl, should always just offer the first serving to somone else, before you help yourself.

Same thing as pouring tea, or wine, or water, or literally any other shared items.

This gives them the option of declining, accepting, just asking you to pass it when finished, etc.. and doesn’t make the first person seem rude by helping themselves to somthing before others.

Same as like offering a snack if you have a bowl of chips out and friends come over, instead of just sitting down and shoveling them in your mouth, let your friends know you have snacks to share.

It breaks the awkward period where maybe she is waiting fo you to start so she isn’t the first to grab some, then instead of it being like you are ignoring her, you offer her a bit first, but you don’t seem like you are just helping yourself and ignoring her.

Barbarians.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the only dinner etiquette thing that gets me is eating before everyone has their food. if i get anything first, i fuking wait and you better do the same, bish
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) artm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    you should be happy that she outed herself as a petty little primadonna so quickly

imagine how chit of a human you have to be in order to have a meal paid for you, but still throw a fit because the person paying for your meal had the nerve to not place the food on your plate too
    Pretty much this she also threw a fit because I answered my phone on the way to the restaurant. It was a unknown caller and I thought it was important lol
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    Proper etiquette is whoever is reaching to get some first asks if the other person wants some and serves them first.

It doesn’t matter if it’s the boy or girl, should always just offer the first serving to somone else, before you help yourself.

Same thing as pouring tea, or wine, or water, or literally any other shared items.

This gives them the option of declining, accepting, just asking you to pass it when finished, etc.. and doesn’t make the first person seem rude by helping themselves to somthing before others.

Same as like offering a snack if you have a bowl of chips out and friends come over, instead of just sitting down and shoveling them in your mouth, let your friends know you have snacks to share.

It breaks the awkward period where maybe she is waiting fo you to start so she isn’t the first to grab some, then instead of it being like you are ignoring her, you offer her a bit first, but you don’t seem like you are just helping yourself and ignoring her.

Barbarians.
    A well mannered miscer
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

2011change 2011change 2011change 2011change 2011change 2011change 2011change 2011change 2011change 2011change 2011change
    Dump her OP.

Tinder/Bumble date?
    TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT
    AMERICA FIRST

TRUMP 2024

Pro-PALESTINE
    ANTI-ZIONISM

JERUSALEM, PALESTINE

deadwoodgregg: What an old loser boomer cuck from East Tennesse, I bet you're so lousy and lonely IRL
    Thank God I do not live in BumFck EAST TENNESSE

***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reads like a poverty GMiscer thread as I've never been to or even heard of a place where they bring in shared plates for sides, but I'll roll.

She sounds autismo, no idea why she would want you to dump her part of sides on her steak plate like a parent/kitchen lady. I'm getting a vibe where if you would have done that she'd complain that you're being petty.

Unregistered Ninja MadNinjaSkills's Avatar
    MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Should have also offered to pre-chew her food for her you degenerate.

Not srs.

I’ve never had anyone, other than my mom when I was a kid, put food on my plate while eating out. That’s just strange.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post

Barbarians.
    I typically do something a little simpler. I say something like "dig in" or "bon appetite" and gesture my hands towards the shared plate offering the first scoop or whatever. I wouldnt think to serve the girl since I wouldnt know if she actually wanted to try that side, how much of it she wanted, etc.....

But I can see how she could be a bit put off if you just started digging in like a heathen.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did she let you pour your baby batter dessert into her mouth later or nah?

That's the difference between being an Alfa and being you.
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

Originally Posted by MadNinjaSkills View Post
    Should have also offered to pre-chew her food for her you degenerate.

Not srs.

I’ve never had anyone, other than my mom when I was a kid, put food on my plate while eating out. That’s just strange.
    That's what I thought Too. I have never seen anything like it and most of the time at my parents house my mom serves all the food not the other way around

Said girl is on vacation right now I said I wish I was there. She responded back that I wouldn't like It. I said why not, her response was because the vacation is about me.and my friend. I said what do you mean, next thing you know she sends me.a video of her friend feeding his girl grapes
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to cut a fart at the table at the first opportunity to weed out the prissy ones.
    See BrianDaMans sig.

Rep SoapKing on sight crew.
    Semi tradie crew
    lol@tradies crew
    Certified HTC

bannedjpg is just really nice. (+1000) bannedjpg is just really nice. (+1000) bannedjpg is just really nice. (+1000) bannedjpg is just really nice. (+1000) bannedjpg is just really nice. (+1000) bannedjpg is just really nice. (+1000) bannedjpg is just really nice. (+1000) bannedjpg is just really nice. (+1000) bannedjpg is just really nice. (+1000) bannedjpg is just really nice. (+1000) bannedjpg is just really nice. (+1000)

Unregistered Ninja MadNinjaSkills's Avatar
    MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by artm View Post
    That's what I thought Too. I have never seen anything like it and most of the time at my parents house my mom serves all the food not the other way around

Said girl is on vacation right now I said I wish I was there. She responded back that I wouldn't like It. I said why not, her response was because the vacation is about me.and my friend. I said what do you mean, next thing you know she sends me.a video of her friend feeding his girl grapes
    Ooohhhhh. I see. I bet she wants someone to cater to her like the princess she thinks she is so she can tell everyone for attention. I bet she’s mad jelly of that girl, being doted on by her boyfriend. Should have asked if the guy wipes his girlfriends angus for her after she takes a dump to. Lol.

Find yourself a nice humble girl who would at least appreciate the effort of just taking her out for a nice meal to spend time together.

Originally Posted by MadNinjaSkills View Post
    Ooohhhhh. I see. I bet she wants someone to cater to her like the princess she thinks she is so she can tell everyone for attention. I bet she’s mad jelly of that girl, being doted on by her boyfriend. Should have asked if the guy wipes his girlfriends angus for her after she takes a dump to. Lol.

Find yourself a nice humble girl who would at least appreciate the effort of just taking her out for a nice meal to spend time together.

She does appreciate it I think but at the same time she will say some.stupid sh it like that.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can see a whole life of making problems out of thin air in your future OP

Originally Posted by kenjoshx View Post
    Can see a whole life of making problems out of thin air in your future OP
    I feel ya cuz
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bfdehewdbyywhn View Post
    pinky out when drinking

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fkn weird to put the servings on her plate...

pass her the plate, ask if she would like some and hand it to her.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eh, I’ll pull out the chair and help her sit down. Even after we’ve been dating a while. I don’t even mind paying during the courting phase. But if it’s a shared plate, she’s a big girl, she can help herself
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

Originally Posted by SSM12 View Post
    Eh, I’ll pull out the chair and help her sit down. Even after we’ve been dating a while. I don’t even mind paying during the courting phase. But if it’s a shared plate, she’s a big girl, she can help herself
    That's exactly what I figured too. Turns out I'm wrong according to her
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless she’s super hot and interesting(lol), it’ll probably only get worse from there.

In before she wants you to cut her steak and feed her
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is exactly why I don’t eat
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell her she's a fukking retard. srs.

Actually I would text her something like this, "Did you want me to feed you too? Be grateful I took you on a date in the first place."

Fuk kunts that act like that. srs. They're children.