Thread: My height.

Jayy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My height.

I’m 14 and turning 15 next month. Out of all my friends, despite being the oldest by more than a few months of everyone, i’m the shortest. I’m 5’6 but everyone else is 5’8 and above. Is it simply taking me longer to grow? This may not be the wisest question, but is there anything I can do to boost my height?

canibreatheair is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jayy0 View Post
    I’m 14 and turning 15 next month. Out of all my friends, despite being the oldest by more than a few months of everyone, i’m the shortest. I’m 5’6 but everyone else is 5’8 and above. Is it simply taking me longer to grow? This may not be the wisest question, but is there anything I can do to boost my height?
    same here im 5ft6 and a bit- we are average for our age so dont stress too much. stretch take supplements dress well. good luck fellow avarage king

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You will grow as tall as your genetics dictate.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    You will grow as tall as your genetics dictate.
    ^ That is the long and the short of it (no pun intended).

As long as you aren't restricting calories and are eating good wholefoods then no, there is nothing further you can do.

Some people don't reach adult height until 19-21 (I didn't) and there is no way of telling when that will happen for you. The only thing that we can say reliably is that you will be taller than your mother.

NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NosyJossie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As Suffolk said, it takes as long as it takes...

mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If it helps to reassure you, I reached my final height around age 22. Growing continues into adulthood.

GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What if his mother is taller than his father ??

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GenCyc View Post
    What if his mother is taller than his father ??
    He'll be taller than both.

GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GenCyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    He'll be taller than both.
    Interesting.