Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Is the Biden campaign desperate?

His campaign completely ignored the escalating violence for months and then suddenly decided to jump into the fray after previously approving of the protests and resulting riots and violence that always seems to go hand in hand. Now they are trying to twist BLM and Antifa rioting into somehow being Trumps doing and that he is approving of it all and they are doing it for him. What sort of screwed up world do we live in where the person who has been denouncing the violence, has called for the federal troops to be used to squash the unrest, etc is now the one to blame for it?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Their logic is since this is all happening under his presidency it is all his fault and some even go as far as saying he WANTS it to happen..
    On the list for Bannukah

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pathetic..tried to find it quickly (couldn't atm) but saw a compilation of the plagiarizing speeches etc he made over the years...I mean that and all the flip, flop and lies, plus the corruption in the eastern europe affairs..is that really who they want up there? I just worry cause whoever leads the states is kind of affecting the rest of the world. Our candidates over here have also gotten worse and worse over time and I consider our right as left today in most respects. Previously didn't care much about politics, but it seem to get to the point where I wonder sometimes if there won't be some kind of civil wars soon in the western world. I was happy to see Tulsi Gabbard as a candidate but I guess they got rid of her rather quickly.
    Last edited by steffo99; 09-04-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    His campaign completely ignored the escalating violence for months and then suddenly decided to jump into the fray after previously approving of the protests and resulting riots and violence that always seems to go hand in hand. Now they are trying to twist BLM and Antifa rioting into somehow being Trumps doing and that he is approving of it all and they are doing it for him. What sort of screwed up world do we live in where the person who has been denouncing the violence, has called for the federal troops to be used to squash the unrest, etc is now the one to blame for it?
    Meanwhile these are the same people who refused help when Trump offered it. No one is buying it.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Their logic is since this is all happening under his presidency it is all his fault and some even go as far as saying he WANTS it to happen..
    Isn't that the case though? As a sitting President he said "Get that Son of a Bitch off the field" about a Professional Athlete quietly and peacefully protesting black men being murdered by cops. It's no place for a President to be commenting on what Athletes are doing, there's actual work to be done. Racial division helps him, make no mistake about that.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Isn't that the case though? As a sitting President he said "Get that Son of a Bitch off the field" about a Professional Athlete quietly and peacefully protesting black men being murdered by cops. It's no place for a President to be commenting on what Athletes are doing, there's actual work to be done. Racial division helps him, make no mistake about that.
    I could be wrong but I think he would have said the same thing if a white football player did the same thing, and I agree with him, get that sh!t out of sports.

I am disappointed in all sports for doing all this BLM Bu11sh!!t, leave politics out of sports man.
    On the list for Bannukah

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Racial divisions help the Democrats. That division is less reliable for them this time around. Trump has gained among black and Latino voters since 2016.

https://www.businessinsider.com/flor...rs-2020-9?op=1

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12...drupled-858934
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am disappointed in all sports for doing all this BLM Bu11sh!!t, leave politics out of sports man.
    Huge can of worms there. I've always held baseball up as a great melting pot, hell you don't even have to speak English to get a million dollar contract.

But if if you think back to Jackie Robinson and the Negro Leagues, when the whitey's saw blacks and whites play together and win games, some sort of racial harmony happened. Professional sports have been doing racial equality better than politicians since we were born.

Huge can of worms there. I've always held baseball up as a great melting pot, hell you don't even have to speak English to get a million dollar contract.

But if if you think back to Jackie Robinson and the Negro Leagues, when the whitey's saw blacks and whites play together and win games, some sort of racial harmony happened. Professional sports have been doing racial equality better than politicians since we were born.
    Not sure what you are getting at, what does having a diversity of players have to do with these idiots kneeling during a game in support of BLM??? Especially for fcking guys who are breaking the law. I mean fck man, these guys getting killed, while fcked up, have done some dumb sh!t.
    On the list for Bannukah

fufcking guys who are breaking the law. I mean fck man, these guys getting killed, while fcked up, have done some dumb sh!t.
    You can be a Sunday School Teacher or a cigarette seller with a 9 page rap sheet, the Constitution gives you due process under the law. Everyone gets treated the same way according to our founding fathers. If you wanna throw that out and let cops just start executing people, then amend the Constitution.

You can be a Sunday School Teacher or a cigarette seller with a 9 page rap sheet, the Constitution gives you due process under the law. Everyone gets treated the same way according to our founding fathers. If you wanna throw that out and let cops just start executing people, then amend the Constitution.
    Dude you are talking to a man from the hood, "Rather be judge by 12 than carried by 6" but these fcking guys resist arrest and knowing how these cops are, just fcking chill. I am not saying all cops are bad, hell I have family in the force and I am not saying all fcked up dudes need to be killed, I have more criminal friends than you will ever know, but they are not stupid, they know how to act in front of cops, thats why they are still here.
    On the list for Bannukah

these fcking guys resist arrest and knowing how these cops are
    Say her name.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    we shouldn't legalize it and we shouldn't condone it, but you also have to chose who should and who shouldn't be made Martyrs with a little bit more reasoning.
    OK I'll take Breonna for the win.

I do know the idiot in Milwaukee was practically begging for it though
    Usually suicide by cop is holding a gun to them and getting shot down. That's been considered an honorable death since the old west.

That "idiot" did not want to go out that way, I'm pretty sure of that.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fool move because you lose... she was a flat out criminal.

Was friends with Methuselah

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Fool move because you lose... she was a flat out criminal.
    She was asleep.

You don't shoot Hitler or Bin Laden in their sleep. Why is she such a threat?

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's all you got? Every single argument you fall back on that and honestly it gains no traction.

And I'll take 5 yr old Cannon for the fukkin checkmate.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

That's all you got? Every single argument you fall back on that and honestly it gains no traction.
    Suppose I type "Corbi shouldn't have got that arm tattoo to honor Bodyhard"

And you retort with "Bando's Wife, well I've seen uglier, but not many, his Daughter? Fat but there's potential."

That would be unacceptable on a forum right? But your President "tweets" stuff like that when he's supposed to be at work.

But your President "tweets" stuff like that when he's supposed to be at work.
    Psst, did you cash the check? If so he's your President as well just like Obama was mine for 8 yrs, deal with it.

The rest of that rambling I honestly have no clue wtf it was supposed to represent?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Ok, that actually made me laugh.

Say her name.
    Bando dude, what the fck does that even mean man?

Why the fck would I want to say anyone's name?
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As soon as the president began saying that all Democrats want the chaos, mayhem, crime and are coming to eat your babies and rape your white women in the suburbs, .....then "it is happening under your presidency" became a valid response to his accusations.

Don't we always say if you are the CEO, and it happens within your company, under your watch, then it is your problem and attributed to you?

I think that is how many Dems feel about this issue. Even Sharpton came out and said we need the police, so his nonsense claims are redic. Dems want a protest option without the violence.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 09-09-2020 at 06:58 AM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Corbi got a tattoo honoring Bodyhard ?

OMG THAT IS SO GHEY !!!!!
    Dude I can't with Bando anymore he lost it, first he thinks he is a black man in the hood, now he is suggesting gay tattoos!!
    On the list for Bannukah

Dude I can't with Bando anymore he lost it, first he thinks he is a black man in the hood, now he is suggesting gay tattoos!!
    I think he is channeling Biden because as I mentioned earlier I do not understand whatever fukkin point he was trying to make? Perhaps he was having a stroke as he was putting the words down?

I think he is channeling Biden because as I mentioned earlier I do not understand whatever fukkin point he was trying to make? Perhaps he was having a stroke as he was putting the words down?
    Yo I literally laughed out loud reading this!

But man I have to agree I read and reread what he wrote and for the life of me I am not getting what he is trying to say, maybe Bando can clear it up for us.
    On the list for Bannukah

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    She was asleep.

She was not asleep. She was a criminal and it was a 'knock warrant' btw.

Was friends with Methuselah

She was asleep.

Actually if anyone got the opportunity they would try to do exactly that and wack Hitler or BL while they slept, kind of a stupid analogy btw.

Actually if anyone got the opportunity they would try to do exactly that and wack Hitler or BL while they slept, kind of a stupid analogy btw.
    Any former or current Servicemen/Women care to weigh in on shooting enemy combatants as they sleep?

In this crowd I suspect it's ok, as long as their "bone spurs" don't preclude them from being "losers" and "suckers."