shedsouza is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I am gaining weight very fast..

I am gaining weight very fast, and I'm afraid how would I look this on this Halloween's eve! How should I dress to look smart and spooky too, and where to shop for it?

ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a blue jumper and glue some green country shaped felt on it.

Fat people normally sweat a lot so... Boom you're global warming

kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got ya brah