Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to hear man.

Can't relate to the divine intervention part but yes despite what we often hear, there are still plenty of quality women out there and if you can talk the talk and walk the walk as a guy who knows he has a lot to offer, you'll have plenty of opportunities for healthy and fulfilling relationships should you choose to go down that path.

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Great to hear man.

Can't relate to the divine intervention part but yes despite what we often hear, there are still plenty of quality women out there and if you can talk the talk and walk the walk as a guy who knows he has a lot to offer, you'll have plenty of opportunities for healthy and fulfilling relationships should you choose to go down that path.
    Thank you brother.

An update as of 11/11/20, everything has been great. Definitely been establishing boundaries and expectations. I am driven with the fears from my marriage and motivated with caution and hope with this new girl. She’s been nothing short of amazon, albeit 2 months or the so-called honeymoon stage. But we’ve had a lot of good conversations. She’s way different than my ex. As much as I try to not compare, subconsciously I am so as to not repeat the same mistake again. She’s met the family already and I’ve met hers. It also helps that she’s 27 and I’m 31. We both know what we want, we both know what to put up with and we both are serious about it. I lucked out, she did too.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

Registered Anti-Boozer soberchuck's Avatar
    soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds great so far.

I've never been married or in an LTR as long as 8 years, so I guess the comparisons to your ex are natural at first but at some point, you gotta let go of that fully and just focus on the new girl.

Easier said than done, of course, bad LTRs especially can create a lot of horrible patterns that people take to their next relationship without even thinking.

Anyway, you seem cool-headed, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soberchuck View Post
    Sounds great so far.

I've never been married or in an LTR as long as 8 years, so I guess the comparisons to your ex are natural at first but at some point, you gotta let go of that fully and just focus on the new girl.

Easier said than done, of course, bad LTRs especially can create a lot of horrible patterns that people take to their next relationship without even thinking.

Anyway, you seem cool-headed, so I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Those patterns and fears still come and go but I’ve been fighting them off and realize this is a brand new person. Thanks man!
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

jpMx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    having company is better than being alone. once you find the right person, you wont care about anyone else. at the end of the day, a family is what brings people happiness

Registered Anti-Boozer soberchuck's Avatar
    soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jpMx View Post
    having company is better than being alone. once you find the right person, you wont care about anyone else. at the end of the day, a family is what brings people happiness
    I agree, Sandman.

Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post
    Those patterns and fears still come and go but I’ve been fighting them off and realize this is a brand new person. Thanks man!
    You're welcome.

Where's my reps