Filipswag is on a distinguished road. (+10)

is 62kg ohp as a 15 yo good

i weigh 83kg at 183cm ive been lifting for half a year and my ohp is 62kg, am i strong?

canibreatheair is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Filipswag View Post
    i weigh 83kg at 183cm ive been lifting for half a year and my ohp is 62kg, am i strong?
    ****ing hell yes you are

trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was on similar stats at your age (not as tall though, 175cm at that point) and yes, i was ahead of the curve. Most people your age cant bench that much.

A bit of advice, which I know you don't want to hear, don't get taken into the numbers game and start pushing heavier and heavier weights too early on. Wait until you are a few years older before you start going really heavy, or you will spend the rest of your life regretting it, trust me.

Use this time to build a solid foundation, maybe work up to using 100kg bench for reps and 140kg squat for long sets, but don't do what I did and try to be the biggest strongest teenager about. There will always be someone bigger, and when you hit your mid 20's your joints will all be in tatters.

DO NOT COMPETE WITH PEOPLE OLDER THAN YOU
    I used to lift
    Now I get triggered by people's poor form while they lift heavier weights than I can
    feelsbadman

*always pick 1 crew*
    *sometimes pick another number once I enter the thread crew*