Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

A greasy egg sandwich

You guys do the egg whites or the whole egg for gains? Isn't all the nutrients in the yolk? My Dad always told me sissies are scared of the yolk.

Before a big lift yolks would provide benefit over just the whites???

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    To paraphrase Gordon Gekko:

grease, for lack of a better word, is good. ... grease solidifies, runs through, and captures the essence of the bacony spirit. Grease, in all of its forms; grease for life, for lifting, for gains

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Neither is going to make a difference directly 'before a big lift'

But either way egg whites are horrible on their own, yolks always ftw. Tasty as fuk, good source of fat, good source of vitamin D. Your dad sounds like a wise man

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I eat 4 whole eggs most days.

In my teens I used to eat raw egg whites and throw the yolk away. If I could go back in time and slap myelf, I would.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What does the yolk have to do with 'grease'?

Grease is oil...
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    I eat 4 whole eggs most days.

In my teens I used to eat raw egg whites and throw the yolk away. If I could go back in time and slap myelf, I would.
    I also eat four full eggs almost every morning. One of the best foods IMO.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    I also eat four full eggs almost every morning. One of the best foods IMO.
    How’s your LDL looking?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    How’s your LDL looking?
    Wouldn't I need to get blood work done for that? I feel pretty great most of the time.

Wouldn't I need to get blood work done for that? I feel pretty great most of the time.
    Well, yeah, you would... I guess I would have figured anyone consuming 4 eggs a day would want to get their levels checked at some point to make sure they aren't extremely high...

You could be walking around with an LDL of 200 and not even know it... that aint good.

"feeling great" isn't really a good indicator or heart health... that's why they call hypertension a 'silent killer'.

I did a self-experiment after I stopped a 100% plant-based diet wherein I ate 3 whole eggs a day + salmon 4 days a week for 3 months... and my LDL (and also HDL) went up quite a lot.

Luckily my baseline lipids are in a very good range so even with the increase from the eggs and fish I wasn't super high or anything, but many people do not have that benefit.

You really, really should get your levels checked if you're consuming that many eggs... plus you're probably eating cholesterol from meats and dairy, etc, as well.
    Last edited by AdamWW; 09-03-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Well, yeah, you would... I guess I would have figured anyone consuming 4 eggs a day would want to get their levels checked at some point to make sure they aren't extremely high...

You could be walking around with an LDL of 200 and not even know it... that aint good.

"feeling great" isn't really a good indicator or heart health... that's why they call hypertension a 'silent killer'.

I did a self-experiment after I stopped a 100% plant-based diet wherein I ate 3 whole eggs a day + salmon 4 days a week for 3 months... and my LDL (and also HDL) went up quite a lot.

Luckily my baseline lipids are in a very good range so even with the increase from the eggs and fish I wasn't super high or anything, but many people do not have that benefit.

You really, really should get your levels checked if you're consuming that many eggs... plus you're probably eating cholesterol from meats and dairy, etc, as well.
    Yeah, good thought. I haven't had any bloodwork done since I was 19 (so, five years ago), so it's probably not a bad idea, besides. Not sure how much of this simply has to do with being 19, but I ate way, way more meat and animal fat at that age and the only problem with my bloodwork was low vitamin D. My cholesterol was good.

I enjoy red meat and eat it fairly regularly (on probably two or three meals a week, though since I've been actively cutting the past month and a half, most weeks I have not had any and have stuck to poultry and fish besides the eggs). Though, I have been eating eggs like that for pretty much my entire life, give or take. Even when I was a kid that's the breakfast I'd make myself before going to school.

I understand many people have poor HDL/LDL ratios and cholesterol problems, but eating eggs regularly is fairly common throughout the world AFAIK. Four is more than average, of course, but my LBM and height is also going to be above the average.

eating eggs regularly is fairly common throughout the world AFAIK.
    so is heart disease

Not saying that is the only cause... just saying that isn't a solid reason to do something ;o)

so is heart disease

Not saying that is the only cause... just saying that isn't a solid reason to do something ;o)
    Touche

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    6 whole eggs every morning...20 years...all markers WNL. No issues.

Highly individual so just get your bloodwork checked every 6-12 months.
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bopshewonnie View Post
    You guys do the egg whites or the whole egg for gains? Isn't all the nutrients in the yolk? My Dad always told me sissies are scared of the yolk.

Before a big lift yolks would provide benefit over just the whites???
    Consuming the whole egg versus just the whites will not make a difference in your lift. And yes the yolk has more nutrients. They are great to add as part of a balanced diet.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1MANU View Post
    6 whole eggs every morning...20 years...all markers WNL. No issues.

Highly individual so just get your bloodwork checked every 6-12 months.
    This. I studied genetic genealogy in school & it's actually very easy to find out if you're a hyper-responder to cholesterol or not. The genes are very well-known and obvious. If you don't want a DNA test (they're quite cheap now FYI), just do a self-experiment where you eat say one whole egg daily, get your bloodwork done, and compare it to a period where you forego the egg but keep things consistent otherwise.

My dad for example had extremely high cholesterol and had to cut out eggs and steak because his LDL was out of hand even though he was very lean. After cutting out eggs and limiting his red meat to once per week, he's totally within normal range. My mom, on the other hand, eats eggs and fatty meats all the time & it does nothing to her lipid panel. She also gets her bloodwork done all the time and even tried going plant-based for awhile. The amount of cholesterol in her diet made a negligible difference.

I tend to mostly stick to whites with the odd yolk here and there for texture & flavor, but that's primarily a digestion and taste preference thing. Plus they just go so damn well with a little hot sauce, some greens, and feta chesse...HNNNG!

Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bopshewonnie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What does the yolk have to do with 'grease'?

Grease is oil...
    It's just a saying not a literall term. Like sucking on chili dog

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eggs every day for years. Yokes are the best bit. Duck eggs have BIG yokes. Like chicken eggs on steds! Almost double the calories too. Never have them on bread though. Rather have em with steak.

Originally Posted by brit-iron View Post
    Eggs every day for years. Yokes are the best bit. Duck eggs have BIG yokes. Like chicken eggs on steds! Almost double the calories too. Never have them on bread though. Rather have em with steak.
    Not trying to be petty, but it's yolk. A yoke is a restraining device.