cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Diet, stretching and style

Boyz what do you think is top dog? I think Muay Thai+ Wrestling / Judo can't be beat. Evil Octopus always is the common theme.

How do you train? What diet is bests diet? How do you stretch to get those high leg kicks and lower back flexibility?

kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cptamerica59 View Post
    Boyz what do you think is top dog? I think Muay Thai+ Wrestling / Judo can't be beat. Evil Octopus always is the common theme.
    Muay Thai + Wrestling or Judo is no doubt a great combo. Hard question, I probably give my vote for that one too, even though I don't like to compare styles. And I have experience in TKD, Boxing, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, MMA and Krav Maga...

How do you train? What diet is bests diet?
    As Bruce Lee said these wise words:

”I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

So, I don't just throw a kicks here and there from time to time, but spent time on punching bag kicking at least 30 minutes, usually one hour.

And always kicking with 80%+ intense after warming up. There is no point of kicking lightly, that **** won't get you more power to kicks. Only if you are hardening your kicks for example trees, then 10-20% volume is good.

When you kick with 100%, little by little your kicks start to become more and more powerful.

Back to question about how you train, if we are talking about solo training, besides kicking bags and hardening shins by kicking trees, I train:

-Explosive power/strength
    -Static strength
    -Shadow Boxing

And lots of other, stuff like techniques.

Diet changes too many times, I don' t focus on it too much...

How do you stretch to get those high leg kicks and lower back flexibility?
    Rubber band is your best friend here. I explained this stretching routine in the other thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1618510901

Also, besides stretching, do high kicks on the punching bag kicking intervals so your legs start to get used to them. And one drill is to stand and slowly raising your leg, keeping it like 30 seconds up then slowly returning it back.
    Check my Martial Arts tricks and other stuff from my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPEMszlQV71Z9SD5BXPuFg

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would just got to a guy like Matt Hume solves all my problems.
    OLD MOVIE CREW