Bodyarchitecht is on a distinguished road. (+10)

V tapper mission impossible?

Ok my fitness level is **** and I am probbably 20% bodyfat.However it looks like my chest bones are very narrow compared to my waist and hips.
    I do have a lot of fat still on waist and hips that I can take down but still my chest bones and my upper part of body becomes more narrow as I lose weight.

Can I make somehow my chest wider and whole upper body compared toower part or is it just bones.
    I am doing shoulder for several months and they are growing great.However my lats not at all.
    Can I get wider from upper waist to shoulders.

Tbese afe the pictures from different time periods:
    htt ps://i.imgur.com/VXyeHnq.jpg
    htt ps://i.imgur.com/BmqUPlJ.jpg
    htt ps://i.imgur.com/clRDi1N.jpg

*Just merge htt and rest of the link the forum doesnt allow me to post links because i am new

magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi dude,

First of you must understand that each one of us has a genetics, meaning some of us has better chest, others arms, others back and etc.

Same goes the opposite way, meaning you have body parts which will take harder and longer process to succeed and progress.

In this case, it can be seen that you have a wide waist giving you that lack of V-Taper look.

What you need to do, is put hard work into your back/shoulders and diet. Following these three you will increase the look of V-Taper as if you look at famous person such as Arnold, he had a wide waist, but his wide lats and shoulders with massive chest was overpovering his waist giving him V-taper look. But take a note, this takes years to get there if you're sticking the natural route which I'd recommend.

Bodyarchitecht is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by magnesium50 View Post
    Hi dude,

First of you must understand that each one of us has a genetics, meaning some of us has better chest, others arms, others back and etc.

Same goes the opposite way, meaning you have body parts which will take harder and longer process to succeed and progress.

In this case, it can be seen that you have a wide waist giving you that lack of V-Taper look.

What you need to do, is put hard work into your back/shoulders and diet. Following these three you will increase the look of V-Taper as if you look at famous person such as Arnold, he had a wide waist, but his wide lats and shoulders with massive chest was overpovering his waist giving him V-taper look. But take a note, this takes years to get there if you're sticking the natural route which I'd recommend.
    Thank you!
    Which excersises would you reccomend to focus on for v taper?

magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) magnesium50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pulldowns, deadlift, pull ups probably the main priority for good back, but there are various workouts, you just gotta learn what works best for your body, what feels good and to what body responds the best.

Same with shoulders, focus on delts front,mid,back, the meatier shoulder, the more massive look it will give.

Shoulder press with barbell your number 1, shoulder extensions for delts.

Again there are so many various workouts, all bases on your body, preference.

Most important part, do not do workouts you hate, your workouts should be enjoyable and exciting for you.