Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    How much muscle did that education supply?
    Are you serious right now? That is one of the lamest things I've ever seen posted on this forum. You're pathetic. Take it to the Misc if that's how you want to try and end discussions.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Are you serious right now? That is one of the lamest things I've ever seen posted on this forum. You're pathetic. Take it to the Misc if that's how you want to try and end discussions.
    Its obvious you never had a strength coach, and the amount of protein you're suggesting is what's really pathetic.

Does Man ever read your posts?
    ǝɟıl ɹnoʎ ɟo spuoɔǝs ǝǝɹɥʇ ǝʇsɐʍ llıʍ sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ

★☆★ STREET KING ★☆★
    The band is back - BMBC
    Tech genius
    Original LE crew
    Apple a day crew
    MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ILPump View Post
    Its obvious you never had a strength coach, and the amount of protein you're suggesting is what's really pathetic.

Does Man ever read your posts?
    Forget to switch accounts? I never had a need for a strength coach due to me being educated as a strength coach. I'm talking about all populations. Gym Bros included. I don't post in behalf of MAN anymore. I leave it in my Sig as I'm still affiliated with the brand in other ways, and avoid the drama.

So, with that being said. Do you have any thing useful to contribute to the thread? Go ahead and aware me on the significance of including fat mass in figuring out how much protein an average person, or a recreational lifter, should consume. Let's not pretend anyone on this forum outside of maybe 3-4 competitors are more than recreational lifters.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Forget to switch accounts? I never had a need for a strength coach due to me being educated as a strength coach. I'm talking about all populations. Gym Bros included. I don't post in behalf of MAN anymore. I leave it in my Sig as I'm still affiliated with the brand in other ways, and avoid the drama.

So, with that being said. Do you have any thing useful to contribute to the thread? Go ahead and aware me on the significance of including fat mass in figuring out how much protein an average person, or a recreational lifter, should consume. Let's not pretend anyone on this forum outside of maybe 3-4 competitors are more than recreational lifters.
    Hey smart @ss I'm gonna share a little secret that your books never told you. Next time you hit a plateau, try adding 50% more protein to your daily intake, not carbs, but protein and tell me how that goes

And like I said before, your posts lack real life experience, stop sharing other peoples findings/thoughts and start sharing whats worked for you. Oh, and one more thing, I hope you were kidding about being a strength coach
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much muscle did that education supply?
    another classic deflection... lol
    BS and Virus free

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    Thought you were pro science this week? Why are you back to Anecdotal N=1?
    Any lie to push product.

Consistency not required

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey smart @ss I'm gonna share a little secret that your books never told you. Next time you hit a plateau, try adding 50% more protein to your daily intake, not carbs, but protein and tell me how that goes

And like I said before, your posts lack real life experience, stop sharing other peoples findings/thoughts and start sharing whats worked for you. Oh, and one more thing, I hope you were kidding about being a strength coach
    For someone who is representing a business, I'd recommend toning down the holier than thou attitude. Especially on a public forum where your reputation (and company's) is on the line and product sales could be effected. Getting in the chit with people who you disagree with only hurts you as the business rep. Nothing to be gained from a dink measuring contest unless you consider potential loss of sales as a gain.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    For someone who is representing a business, I'd recommend toning down the holier than thou attitude. Especially on a public forum where your reputation (and company's) is on the line and product sales could be effected. Getting in the chit with people who you disagree with only hurts you as the business rep. Nothing to be gained from a dink measuring contest unless you consider potential loss of sales as a gain.
    This is the norm for all of us, welcome to the party

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No it isnt.

*scratches BPI off the list.
    MFC

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    It's not.
    And you posted again

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

No it isnt.

*scratches BPI off the list.
    This is your first BCAA thread. Start from page 1 and let me know if you feel the same?

Also, I'm only here to defend BCAA's in general. BB.com has a great list of brands to choose from

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

This is your first BCAA thread.
    So your whole justification on my opinion is based on the fact that i dont post in BCAA threads? Interesting take.

Just stop. Youre only showing your ass and making a fool out of BPI.
    Last edited by twovalvekid; 10-12-2020 at 04:16 PM.
    MFC

RIP YGST

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They don't care about the moron-a-thon he creates here. No one actually reads these boards anymore anyhow. His reputation has been ****e for years.

So your whole justification on my opinion is based on the fact that i dont post in BCAA threads? Interesting take.

Just stop. Youre only showing your ass and making a fool out of BPI.
    His take is using BS, science out of context, sock account (ILPump is one of them), and deflection as his tools of being a tool.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

^^

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew