Thread: ectomorph pics

oblivionz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ectomorph pics

Im an ectomorph with a crazy metabolism, i eat alot carbs, proteins and junks. Im 1,78 cm, 66,7 kg and 32 cm biceps.
    Im doing calisthenics exercises for 3-4 months, and it gave me some results. =)

My dad told me to not bulk too much muscle, im 13, so it could disturb my growth or something.

btw, i have a collage picture.

idk if i will post here again, i just want some critques and advices. =)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by oblivionz; 09-06-2020 at 04:25 PM.

ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is a myth that building muscle at young age will stunt growth. I would say as long as you don't restrict your diet (which you shouldn't) you are fine with body-building. In fact take this to your advantage, peak hormone will develop a good physique at much faster rate than an adult can.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    1. You can work with weights at any age. You are probably too young to build much muscle but you could improve your strength nicely at this stage. You will NOT stop yourself from growing, this is a silly old myth.

2. Ectomorphs are not a real thing. Somatotypes are an idea that has generally been discredited by the scientific community - forget you ever heard of them, they will tell you nothing useful.

You are just a typical 13 year old. Most people are average and can certainly make big improvements to their physique by training. Get to it.

Originally Posted by ExpSaysItAll View Post
    It is a myth that building muscle at young age will stunt growth. I would say as long as you don't restrict your diet (which you shouldn't) you are fine with body-building. In fact take this to your advantage, peak hormone will develop a good physique at much faster rate than an adult can.
    Ok! Thanks for the advice =)

But my physique, is good or average?

ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by oblivionz View Post
    Ok! Thanks for the advice =)

But my physique, is good or average?
    To my view.. you're quite good shape (above average) compare to other kids. Like the other guy above said, actually don't worry much about building muscle for now. train overall strength and exercise like you would normally do PLUS eat variety of foods, you will be fine.

Originally Posted by ExpSaysItAll View Post
    To my view.. you're quite good shape (above average) compare to other kids. Like the other guy above said, actually don't worry much about building muscle for now. train overall strength and exercise like you would normally do PLUS eat variety of foods, you will be fine.
    Ok then, i will plus alot my food and my training. =)

mikey09120 is not very well liked. (-100) mikey09120 is not very well liked. (-100) mikey09120 is not very well liked. (-100) mikey09120 is not very well liked. (-100) mikey09120 is not very well liked. (-100) mikey09120 is not very well liked. (-100) mikey09120 is not very well liked. (-100) mikey09120 is not very well liked. (-100) mikey09120 is not very well liked. (-100) mikey09120 is not very well liked. (-100) mikey09120 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by oblivionz View Post
    Im an ectomorph with a crazy metabolism, i eat alot carbs, proteins and junks. Im 1,78 cm, 66,7 kg and 32 cm biceps.
    Im doing calisthenics exercises for 3-4 months, and it gave me some results. =)

My dad told me to not bulk too much muscle, im 13, so it could disturb my growth or something.

btw, i have a collage picture.

idk if i will post here again, i just want some critques and advices. =)
    Yes, as others have stated. Focus on strength and don't worry about it stunting your growth. Eat well and train often.