Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aww damn luci I’m sorry
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Always taking a hiatus ಥ_ಥ

Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Aww damn luci I’m sorry
    The least you can do is suckle his dink instead of just saying sorry u know...

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gaedj View Post
    The least you can do is suckle his dink instead of just saying sorry u know...
    Ooof. He’ll need to give me a wedding ring first lmaoo
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Always taking a hiatus ಥ_ಥ

JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I asked my friends if I could be in the wrong. I want to know the truth.

But ye, all her friends just immediately took her side and I was untrusting etc.... they are really fake friendships she has anyway.

What did your friends have to say? Obviously its probably unique to the individual but they should know you pretty well by now

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JadedJuan View Post
    What did your friends have to say? Obviously its probably unique to the individual but they should know you pretty well by now
    Asked probing questions to get a good picture of the facts, and situation. Ultimately agreed with me that I made the right decision, regardless of whether they had sex.

I was very deliberate with my approach to her. I asked her a very explicit question to see if she’d lie to my face, where there was no fuzziness.

It was kinda bizarre actually because she wouldn’t back down off her lie for the longest time even in the face of obvious evidence. Most people would give up on their lie, after I saw the text messages. I looked her right in the eye and she insisted she was telling the truth.

Could see her mind churning and I just kept telling her it’s best to just be honest. Almost frustrating that she wouldn’t be honest.
    Last edited by Luc1fer; 09-03-2020 at 12:35 AM.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Asked probing questions to get a good picture of the facts, and situation. Ultimately agreed with me that I made the right decision, regardless of whether they had sex.

I was very deliberate with my approach to her. I asked her a very explicit question to see if she’d lie to my face, where there was no fuzziness.

It was kinda bizarre actually because she wouldn’t back down off her lie for the longest time even in the face of obvious evidence. Most people would give up on their lie, after I saw the text messages. I looked her right in the eye and she insisted she was telling the truth.

Could see her mind churning and I just kept telling her it’s best to just be honest. Almost frustrating that she wouldn’t be honest.
    I had a similar experience with an ex that I was with for years. You made the right call

sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One of her best friends felt the need to message me: "she never cheated on you and you're an idiots"
    This is a great opportunity to troll
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Haven't lifted since June Crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You gonna message her friend back?

Obviously don't get into a huge back and forth but curious if you send one to state your case.

Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the support

Bolded, yes. Especially when we have no real ties; kids, marriage. This is why you date. It just really sucks because you wish they were a different person in that aspect, and I've learned from my past relationship that you can't expect someone to change, even on the off-chance they might. Just take them as they are.

For the girls which you regret not cutting it off immediately, I assume they didn't pan out. Was it for the same reason/s?
    Yeah man I think a lot of people don’t understand the importance of dating and not rushing anything to begin with. Timing is everything with relationships.

The one girl was my first girlfriend so I can kinda give myself a little leeway for the poor behaviour of not ending it when I should have. She always used to argue with me or try to argue with me. I don’t argue with people so I used to try and reason with her. Never worked. Anyway every time we would not speak for a couple of days she would speak to this one guy in particular and always tell me about it. Anyway we broke up for a month or so one time, got back together and it turned out during our time not together she slept with him. I should’ve cut that girl off years before I did. Took away the best years of my life but chit happens. It is what it is.

Second girl was only a year and a half or so ago but basically she was very hot and cold with me, she eventually ended it just saying she didn’t want a relationship even though we were together for 6 months. I just accepted it and was like “yeah that’s cool take care” effectively. Then she messages me the day after she broke up with me like “aren’t you going to try to win me back?” For the next month I acted like a complete phaggot sending her massive messages trying to get her back and everything. Makes me cringe so hard looking back on it and how I acted and it was only just over a year ago, I like to think I’ve grown a lot since then and will not fall for that trap again.

Since both of these girls though I have been extremely cold to women since and it has turned them off me at some points as I act so disinterested and as if I don’t care. It’s really difficult finding the right balance of how to act towards women, which again leads me to my original point of timing in terms of a relationship and getting to know someone is extremely important. Some girls I have not been urgent enough with and some I have been too urgent with. It’s understanding the push and pull and when to be like it, something I find difficult to grasp.

In regards to her friend texting you....If you were one of my friends I would tell you to absolutely not text back. Just leave it. No point in arguing. It’s done. But of course that’s just me and what I would say and do myself. There’s no “right or wrong” for texting her friend back. It’s just more so “what’s the point” sort of thing....that’s the way I look at it anyway.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Austin317 View Post
    Yeah man I think a lot of people don’t understand the importance of dating and not rushing anything to begin with. Timing is everything with relationships.

The one girl was my first girlfriend so I can kinda give myself a little leeway for the poor behaviour of not ending it when I should have. She always used to argue with me or try to argue with me. I don’t argue with people so I used to try and reason with her. Never worked. Anyway every time we would not speak for a couple of days she would speak to this one guy in particular and always tell me about it. Anyway we broke up for a month or so one time, got back together and it turned out during our time not together she slept with him. I should’ve cut that girl off years before I did. Took away the best years of my life but chit happens. It is what it is.

Second girl was only a year and a half or so ago but basically she was very hot and cold with me, she eventually ended it just saying she didn’t want a relationship even though we were together for 6 months. I just accepted it and was like “yeah that’s cool take care” effectively. Then she messages me the day after she broke up with me like “aren’t you going to try to win me back?” For the next month I acted like a complete phaggot sending her massive messages trying to get her back and everything, it ruined me for a good amount of time, couldn’t eat or anything it really hit me hard. I got with her not long after a serious turning point in my life in regards to a few losses in the family. Absolutely pathetic, makes me cringe so hard looking back on it and how I acted and it wasn’t even that long ago. I shouldn’t have entertained it.

Since both of these girls though I have been extremely cold to women since and it has turned them off me at some points as I act so disinterested and as if I don’t care. It’s really difficult finding the right balance of how to act towards women, which again leads me to my original point of timing in terms of a relationship and getting to know someone is extremely important. Some girls I have not been urgent enough with and some I have been too urgent with. It’s understanding the push and pull and when to be like it, something I find difficult to grasp.

In regards to her friend texting you....If you were one of my friends I would tell you to absolutely not text back. Just leave it. No point in arguing. It’s done. But of course that’s just me and what I would say and do myself. There’s no “right or wrong” for texting her friend back. It’s just more so “what’s the point” sort of thing....that’s the way I look at it anyway.
    Don't have too much regrets, just look at what you learned and experienced. My main focus is to take some learnings from this, but not be unfair with the next woman. That balance is difficult.

I think I'd be more exasperated if I didn't have general suspicions about her being unfaithful. Like if I had fully believed and trusted her, and then she did this to me it would be far worse because then I truly would have trust issues moving forward.

Trust needs to be gradual. It's hard to keep it gradual because your emotions or past experiences can get in the way, either with regards trusting too quickly (which is more common I think), or not allowing it to build and be vulnerable. You have to be vulnerable to some degree, but I try to do it with caution. Trust is earned through actions and behaviors. Always watch how her values work for people and situations that don't involve you. Values are universal, so they will bite you some day if they're bad.

Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Austin317 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't have too much regrets, just look at what you learned and experienced. My main focus is to take some learnings from this, but not be unfair with the next woman. That balance is difficult.

I think I'd be more exasperated if I didn't have general suspicions about her being unfaithful. Like if I had fully believed and trusted her, and then she did this to me it would be far worse because then I truly would have trust issues moving forward.

Trust needs to be gradual. It's hard to keep it gradual because your emotions or past experiences can get in the way, either with regards trusting too quickly (which is more common I think), or not allowing it to build and be vulnerable. You have to be vulnerable to some degree, but I try to do it with caution. Trust is earned through actions and behaviors. Always watch how her values work for people and situations that don't involve you. Values are universal, so they will bite you some day if they're bad.
    Goddam zero object chit every time I tried to reply lol.

Yeah man it’s difficult to learn something from experiences that made you feel bad and stuff but I’m always told “it’s a crime not to learn from your mistakes” I mean it’s difficult to understand what mistakes you may have made with this because from what you’ve said then I’d have said everything was done in the best way you could have.

You seem to be handling it pretty well so far, what are your plans moving forward with something like this? I know a lot of people do things differently like some will instantly pursue other chicks just to smash etc and some will take a step back to help them heal from it.

Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gaedj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Austin317 View Post

Second girl was only a year and a half or so ago but basically she was very hot and cold with me, she eventually ended it just saying she didn’t want a relationship even though we were together for 6 months. I just accepted it and was like “yeah that’s cool take care” effectively. Then she messages me the day after she broke up with me like “aren’t you going to try to win me back?” For the next month I acted like a complete phaggot sending her massive messages trying to get her back and everything. Makes me cringe so hard looking back on it and how I acted and it was only just over a year ago, I like to think I’ve grown a lot since then and will not fall for that trap again.

Don't want to talk chit for what you did in the past but that part made me cringe HARD.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    You gonna message her friend back?

Obviously don't get into a huge back and forth but curious if you send one to state your case.
    I don't think so. Stating a case makes no difference when someone just wants to insult you.

I've already clearly stated my case to my ex. They will side with her regardless of what I say.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think so. Stating a case makes no difference when someone just wants to insult you.

I've already clearly stated my case to my ex. They will side with her regardless of what I say.
    Truth. No point into getting into a back and forth. That just gives her power.
    Unapproved sig line

mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to hear Luci. As others have said its good you trusted your gut on this one.

DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You could walk in and catch a woman cheating in bed, and her friends will still stand by her and say it's the man's fault, that he didn't give her enough attention, blah blah.

I wonder how many people cheat or do deceptive stuff being their partner’s back and they never know about it. I could’ve went on to marry this girl or had kids and never known, or discovered years later. It’s kinda scary. Is ignorance bliss?

I feel like there’s a lesson in here. Her character/personality clearly set off some alarm bells in my mind and maybe that’s just grounds enough to end a relationship. I wasn’t ready to marry her at all, I was still evaluating her character to some degree.

Maybe if you don’t feel like you trust the person after a year, just move on. I get that might sound too aggressive because trust is gradual. That would’ve been super difficult to just do without any hard evidence, so I could really respect someone for breaking up based on that value evaluation itself.

sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wonder how many people cheat or do deceptive stuff being their partner’s back and they never know about it. I could’ve went on to marry this girl or had kids and never known, or discovered years later. It’s kinda scary. Is ignorance bliss?

I feel like there’s a lesson in here. Her character/personality clearly set off some alarm bells in my mind and maybe that’s just grounds enough to end a relationship. I wasn’t ready to marry her at all, I was still evaluating her character to some degree.

Maybe if you don’t feel like you trust the person after a year, just move on. I get that might sound too aggressive because trust is gradual. That would’ve been super difficult to just do without any hard evidence, so I could really respect someone for breaking up based on that value evaluation itself.
    As terrible as it may sound, you need to carefully observe your girl and make her go through some hurdles before you decide she's a keeper.

See how she acts around other men (even your friend). Is she usually very validation seeking & super reactive when talking to another man?

Does she get bored easily and have no other goals in her life other than looking pretty?

Is she willing to go the extra mile for you? (pay for your chit, take a long bus to your place, etc). Or does she always expect you to do a little more for her than she's willing to do for you?

Does she let her emotions always take control? (impulsive binge eating, excessive drinking with no control)

What about her friends? Does she hang out with many slooty friends? Like attracts like.

Most importantly, how was her past? Does she have a history engaging in a lot of casual one-time sex? (you can easily get a girl to reveal her past before you get serious with her if you set the frame right)

These are all signs she's more likely to be a cheater.

Anyway, good luck broski.

kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000)
    you're a cool guy OP you will be good

redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ignorance is definitely bliss!

I work in IT for a huge hospital system and see a lot on the back end.

You wouldn't believe the amount of emails and chat i see when from married/LTR people that are messing around when im troubleshooting things.

I was shocked at first but the sheer amount I've seen over the years just doesn't surprise me anymore.

I personally knew some of the people (men and women) and lost all respect for them.

I've had a few girls tell me that theres nothing wrong with texting another guy if they dont actually see them in person.

Maybe that's the logic anymore, i dunno.

Plus im old af and dont think any of that is ok in a relationship...

DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by redliner9 View Post

You wouldn't believe the amount of emails and chat i see when from married/LTR people that are messing around when im troubleshooting things.

I was shocked at first but the sheer amount I've seen over the years just doesn't surprise me anymore.

I personally knew some of the people (men and women) and lost all respect for them.

I've had a few girls tell me that theres nothing wrong with texting another guy if they dont actually see them in person.

They even think it's OK to send noods as long as they don't have sex with the guy.

Originally Posted by sapdori View Post
    What about her friends? Does she hang out with many slooty friends? Like attracts like.

Most importantly, how was her past? Does she have a history engaging in a lot of casual one-time sex? (you can easily get a girl to reveal her past before you get serious with her if you set the frame right)
    This stuff was a bit of a red flag for me. Her friends were hyper sexual, they sing those slutty song lyrics (like that WAP song), send sexual stuff together. They would talk about how big a guy's dik is, did they fuk on the first date etc. All stuff I think is more private.

Very lewd, and it isn't even witty, you know? I asked her why they think it's so funny, but we could never align.

It registered with me as a concern (I felt very uneasy about it), but just thought maybe I'm just being a prude and who cares. It seems like a lot of young women are in this hyper sexual world? Maybe I just needed to become okay with being more sexually liberal if I wanted to settle down, because this seems to be the norm.

Her favorite show was Sex And The City, and I felt uncomfortable about that. If she grew up watching this show, has she normalized the vile behaviors in the show (cheating etc)? Then I snapped back out of it and thought it's just a damn TV show.

In my mind I was thinking, if her friends are so sexually liberal, doesn't that mean they are diminishing sex to some degree? And if they diminish the act, then aren't they more likely to cheat.

That said I think you need a combination to cheat, you also need to lack of principles/values. But that may even go hand in hand with the above stuff tbh.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This stuff was a bit of a red flag for me. Her friends were hyper sexual
    Birds of a feather flock together.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Birds of a feather flock together.
    Well, she was too. I just didn't break up with her over it, although it was a continuous misalignment.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fuk man sorry to hear. that's never easy to deal with. glad you were determined enough to find out the truth and trust your gut.

this too shall pass brotha
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I asked my friends if I could be in the wrong. I want to know the truth.

But ye, all her friends just immediately took her side and I was untrusting etc.... they are really fake friendships she has anyway.
    Bro, did you write anything to her friends? She lied to you, that's the point. You ask them if they would allow their SO/boyfriends to lie to their face? Pack of bitches that finally got what was coming to them and the friends are also scared it could happen to them. Deep-psyche guess they all do this to the guys they date. Birds of a feather.

You did the right thing.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redliner9 View Post

Lots of people nowadays don't think sexting or exchanging pics is cheating as long as it's not in person. Chit, I know people that think it's ok to have oral sex when they're married. I guess as long as it's not p in v it's ok. IMO, that is all cheating if it's not out in the open and both partners are ok with it.
    Unapproved sig line

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There was a guy I was kinda suspicious about, some comments on her social media etc. I also know they had some sexual history.

I confronted her last night and point blank asked her if she had met up with him since we started in the relationship. She denied it. Repeatedly. Over and over. Very convincing.

I demanded she open her messages if she was being honest and she actually showed me. His first name wasn't correct in the contact list; she had some stupid explanation. I scrolled and saw some back and forths a couple of months after we were exclusive; I saw that she had asked to meet for drinks and they met.

She then claimed that she had forgot they met.

In March, I saw another back and forth about plans to go to a restaurant. She had just started living with me at this point (coronavirus lockdowns). The plans fell through because she was sick.

That's the end of their messages.

She then kinda admitted to meeting him, but said there was no sex. They had only had sex twice years ago. They were just friends.

I told her it was done and she has to move out immediately. It's happening now.

We were due to move into an apartment together next week; I will now be moving alone and fronting the full rent which sucks.
    Is your main issue here that she lied and you suspect this goes beyond friendship, or that you don't want her even being friends with guy?

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    Is your main issue here that she lied and you suspect this goes beyond friendship, or that you don't want her even being friends with guy?
    Are you implying it isn't a clear breakup, or are you just asking about priorities?

She had a couple of long term guys friends. I had no issue at all, nothing was hidden and we met etc.

It's that she met up with a particular guy she had a sexual history with behind my back, and then lied about it intently and convincingly to my face.

I'm not really sure which is worse tbh. But they're both revealing of character.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and then lied about it intently and convincingly to my face.
    that is really worrying. as i said before, you did the right thing
    stay strong and don't doubt yourself
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew