Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Got called small😕

I kinda lost motivation guys 2 people Ik said I look small and like I don’t lift do you guys agree my pics are in my body space. Not gonna stop working out but it just really takes a toll on me mentally when I’m in the gym grinding and people just say I’m small. 2 of the pics in there were from when I first started. Just wanna be aesthetic bruhs. Btw I’m flexing in the pictures and I feel like I’m fat I’m 5’9 180. Gonna keep grinding but man it really demotivates me when I’ve been trying and grinding so hard all my lifts have gone way up and everything but I guess I haven’t gained any mass.
    Last edited by lightning32; 09-01-2020 at 01:29 PM.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lightning32 View Post
    I kinda lost motivation guys 2 people Ik said I look small and like I don’t lift do you guys agree my pics are in my body space. Not gonna stop working out but it just really takes a toll on me mentally when I’m in the gym grinding and people just say I’m small. 2 of the pics in there were from when I first started. Just wanna be aesthetic bruhs. Btw I’m flexing in the pictures and I feel like I’m fat I’m 5’9 180. Gonna keep grinding but man it really demotivates me when I’ve been trying and grinding so hard all my lifts have gone way up and everything but I guess I haven’t gained any mass.
    You appear to have made good progress between pics.

Aesthetics are an entirely subjective thing.. I've never understood it as a goal personally since there is no actual aesthetic human.
    If you just mean bigger.. Train consistently for many years
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I all of your posts OP you seem very worried about what others are saying or how they look. Tune out the noise, and focus on you, and your progress.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back development is good, just keep your back turned to people at all times.

You asked about this a few weeks ago. Keep working at it and if someone at the gym opens their mouth unsolicited, tell them to stfu.

A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't look small to me but if you are the type that is affected by what people say at least convert into motivation to train hard in the gym and maintain a solid diet.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In college I lifted with a bunch of lacrosse and football players. I weighed 132lbs when I started at 5'8" tall. We'd warm up at 135 on bench, then they'd do 225 and I'd do 145, they'd do 275, I'd do 155, they'd do 315. Eventually I got to 150lb and would still max at 185 on my pyramid. Compared to them, I was small, and back in the 80's, there was absolutely ZERO social pressure for people not to let you know when you didn't measure up. It didn't bother me at all. I read Arnold's book and I tried, but I wasn't a bodybuilder and knew I never would be one. You're bigger than I was by far.

Don't worry about idiots calling you small. If you don't have the genetics to be big, get ripped instead. Pretty sure 8 out of 10 women would hop on Brad Pitt from Selma and Louise before they'd take Arnold in any movie he ever made.

You're young and you're making good progress. Stop whining. Focus on what you are good at and your particular gifts, and pursue those.

Now go do some incline bench and squats or something.
    Last edited by JustTheDad; 09-01-2020 at 01:46 PM.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Back looks pretty good. Chest could use a bit more. Do for your chest what you are doing for your back.

lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lightning32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thx guys I’m gonna go lift now and **** what those other guys said I’ll get there eventually thanks for all the positivity guys

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    People who are used to seeing large overweight dudes mistake fat for muscle.

If you are reasonably strong then you can carry a lot of fat without looking too sloppy - "bear mode". Even without looking at your photos, your stats suggest that you can't be too skinny, it's just the perceptions of the people you have been talking to.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been there, feels awful

As several people have said you do look like you lift and you don't look small. Back development is really good, chest could maybe use some more work

As SP said, when I've had this comment from people it's because they didn't know what a physique looks like, they see chunky, unfit people and say 'well you're smaller than them' because they have no idea how a the physique of someone who actually lifts should look

You just need to focus on positive comments and not worry so much what other people think/say. Look at your arms, shoulders and back and ask yourself whether anybody that doesn't lift (or doesn't have a hard, manual job) could possibly attain or possess any kind of muscle development like that. The people who don't lift (or have a manual job) clearly look like they don't because their life of turning their car steering wheel and lifting up latte cups barely gives them enough stimulus to maintain spaghetti or chubby arms. You can see that difference in people so don't worry if some idiots cant

Location: Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I went through all of high school being the smallest kid in my grade. I hit puberty late, was spotty, short, had braces, weighed about the same as a wet tissue and people called me noodle arms.

But now people have nothing but compliments for me, people touching my arms without even asking, saying “Wow you look so strong”.

Just ignore the haters, or use it as fuel for the fire. Don’t even give them a response. Keep lifting, keep eating, and keep growing and eventually they will shut their mouths. I’m still not where I want to be in terms of size and strength but I’m much closer than I was a few years ago. (Check my body space if you wana see how skinny I was at 22!)
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."

sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sayjayvee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    use those jerk-offs as motivation to get bigger.

struggling through those last three reps? think about what they said. it's fuel to burn.

people can be very cruel, but it's a blessing. it helps you grow. if i were never bullied as a kid i wouldn't have ever bothered to improve myself. that's why i thank those people. they caused me pain and hurt, and i transmuted that **** into motivation. keep it at brother, you got this.
    adversity is a necessity, if you were always content there would never be desire to grow

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You look like you lift, OP. Especially on the back.

Those two guys are advanced lifters or just two people who don't lift and told you "wow, you don't look like you lift, I know I guy who lifts and can barely fit through the door"

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    You appear to have made good progress between pics.

Aesthetics are an entirely subjective thing.. I've never understood it as a goal personally since there is no actual aesthetic human.
    If you just mean bigger.. Train consistently for many years
    I assume by aesthetics guys mean they want to look like Zyzz, not like John Sheaffer.
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Half of me wants to say "pucker up buttercup", the other half is saying "who cares what they think."

A couple offhand comments should not demotivate you. This is a self improvement hobby where you're only competing with yourself. And really, if your motivation for lifting comes primarily from what others think, you'll likely give up on lifting far before you realize your potential. Past the first 6-12 months of newb gains, you have to really dig deep to weather the grind and be consistent.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Two natty options that most people are faced with...

Look good with your shirt off
    Look big with your shirt on

If you want the 'aesthetics brah look' you arent likely to really fill a shirt out

If you want to looked stacked in your clothes, youre likely to look somewhat fluffy with no top on.

Unless you are that very small blessed % or youtube natty.

Either way! Your progress is yours and if you are bigger now and still look how you want it are on the way to.
    F what others say. It's a game of PERSONAL improvement.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William2018 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bodybuilding is always a work in progress. I've seen macho guys during their bulk phase who were mistaken as fat and received some harsh comments and a mate of mine refused to take off his top at the beach because he anticipated that someone would call him fat. Look at Ethan Browne and Kelvin Fletcher. They've been mistaken as obese when photographed in the wrong light, yet they just brush it off and carry on more determined than ever to reach their goals and prove them wrong. The National Enquirer loves to catch celebs in the wrong light. A mate of mine had setbacks when he convinced himself that the left side of his body was visibly smaller because it was his weaker side, and when some arrogant guy at the gym told him the difference was very noticeable, he threw in the towel and got himself a massive tattoo which covered the entire left side of his chest and arm. All because some stranger made a passing comment. My advice is to ignore the negative remarks that serve no purpose whatever, and to take the advice of those who genuinely do care and are honest in their observations and to expect over time that some people who may be trying to help could be doing so in a heavy handed way which may come across as rude without them realizing it as it was likely not their intention. Use any positive criticism as a tip to work harder and to work harder than before to achieve your goals. Remember the only person who can stop you reaching your goal, is you. Stay positive and stay focused and you will succeed, maybe far greater than you ever expected.
    Last edited by William2018; 09-06-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I enjoy training, I really enjoy getting into the gym and doing the work. Looking good (or not ) is a much lower priority for me. If anyone was "kind" enough to tell me I'm small/fat etc, I'd just politely say "Thank You" with my best **** you! smile. Screw them.

Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and get back training again

alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anybody who says they don't care about looking good is lying. Nobody spends so much time in the gym unless they have at least some interest in looking good. I don't care why you lift, you also care at least a little bit about good looks
    Last edited by alec935; 09-07-2020 at 03:41 AM.
    “The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." — Qui-Gon Jinn

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alec935 View Post
    Anybody who says they care about looking good is lying. Nobody spends so much time in the gym unless they have at least some interest in looking good. I don't care why you lift, you also care about good looks, and that's a fact
    1. Off topic as ****. Lol.
    2. Looking good means different things to everyone.
    3. You're just ****ing wrong mate, I've known people lift purely for strength, for medical reason, to escape other ****.
    This obsession that it's all about appearance is put across by people who probably need serious professional help for their body dysmorphia
    5 day full body crew

alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. Off topic as ****. Lol.
    2. Looking good means different things to everyone.
    3. You're just ****ing wrong mate, I've known people lift purely for strength, for medical reason, to escape other ****.
    This obsession that it's all about appearance is put across by people who probably need serious professional help for their body dysmorphia
    Get off your high horse. Do you really think athletes don't also want to look good? You don't think wanting to look good is an innate human trait? Read up a little bit dude, babies look at better looking people and want to be friends with them and hate ugly people when they're ****ing 2. It's not fair but it's just innate human psychology.
    Last edited by alec935; 09-07-2020 at 03:43 AM.

Get off your high horse. Do you really think athletes don't also want to look good? You don't think wanting to look good is an innate human trait? Read up a little bit dude, babies look at better looking people and want to be friends with them and hate ugly people when they're ****ing 2. People who say they don't want to look good have body dysmorphia
    You've no idea what body dysmorphia is apparently..

As I've pointed out, not everyone trains for those reasons.

It's fine to do so, but convincing yourself everyone is obsessed with appearance indicates underlying issues
    5 day full body crew

You've no idea what body dysmorphia is apparently..

As I've pointed out, not everyone trains for those reasons.

It's fine to do so, but convincing yourself everyone is obsessed with appearance indicates underlying issues
    Nice neg bro, you really do have issues.

Body dysmorphia is your sense that you are ugly and small, therefore you must claim you don't care about appearance as a defense mechanism

You are pathetic.

Nice neg bro, you really do have issues.

Body dysmorphia is your sense that you are ugly and small, therefore you must claim you don't care about appearance as a defense mechanism

You are pathetic.
    Intriguing insight considering I never claim not to care about appearance at any point.
    5 day full body crew

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anybody who says they care about looking good is lying. Nobody spends so much time in the gym unless they have at least some interest in looking good. I don't care why you lift, you also care about good looks, and that's a fact
    That's very much untue.

Maybe in your circle or echo chamber, and that's fine. That's how life gives us our perspective.

But it's certainly not everyone....

I have clients, family and friends who want to be able to pick up their kids and play with them, want to keep their hips in good condition and osteoporosis away, some who very obviously care only about peak performance in shw strongman ect.. Many of these people work harder and longer than any gym rat.

None of these people give 'but I might look more aesthetic' a first though let alone a second thought. And you find many more in every regular gym the same way.

Its very obvious many/most DO lift to look good/better either primarily or secondary but a blanket statement that everyone does. Sorry, just doesn't actually track with real life. And would only take ONE person to prove this.

Good luck in your future endeavours and training goals for 2020 bro.
    Last edited by MyEgoProblem; 09-07-2020 at 03:41 AM.
    FMH crew - Couch.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Often people who say they don't want to look good are the ones with actual body dysmorphia
    You’re arguing points no one made. Someone only said looks are a lower priority in terms of why he trains and that he actually enjoys being in the gym and training, which is perfectly valid.

Mmmm ok rereading my original comment it's a bit dumb. But still I think most people care

Mmmm ok rereading my original comment it's a bit dumb. But still I think most people care
    👍
    I think everyone can get behind this!
    FMH crew - Couch.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As much as some of us like to think we have no vanity (which is a kind of vanity in itself) and don't care how we look it's true we can all stumble with pride and vanity.

But...it's also true that people have different priorities. Some people main motivation is to look better, some others it's a quite low priority. People are different.

However all of this arguing is a digression from the solution for OP. OP needs to grow a thicker skin, ignore the comments - and just keep training
    /thread

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post

However all of this arguing is a digression from the solution for OP. OP needs to grow a thicker skin, ignore the comments - and just keep training
    /thread
    👍

-have you tried caring less- what people think?
    FMH crew - Couch.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I encountered an intruder when I opened up the front door of one of my rental properties. He ended up in jail for 18 months. I'm not sure what will happen the next time if this occurs again. That's one reason why I box and lift.