Thread: Introduction

LifeGoalsAhead is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Introduction

Hello you can call me LifeGoals. I turned 26 recently. I have been living in the moment all my life and I realized I can't be doing that anymore.

I have always been heavy since I was very young and it has gotten worse. I realized I need to change my life style since it has been very unhealthy. I am severely overweight and I do not know how much I weigh anymore. Last I checked I was 330lbs. I checked when I turned 26 because I knew it was time to take action. All I know is my scale errors out at 350lbs which means I am over 350 and I got quite a long way to go.

Today marks the 2nd day of my new journey and I want to keep going. My willpower is there but now it's time to fight against my mind and body. I want to work out, I want to improve, I want to get healthy. But my mind and body are used to the past. So I will fight.

I am making this post to hold myself accountable. I found out about this community today and from what I have seen everyone is quite supportive. I only got to take a brief look before I have to go to work.

My Goals:
    Post daily to hold myself accountable whether it's the machines I used or how I am feeling.
    Lose at least 150lbs. I am going to try to aim for 200lbs.
    Gain muscle to try and offset some of the lose skin I know I will have to eventually face.
    Eat a healthier diet rather than fast food almost every day.
    plan for the future and stop only living in the "now"

I will be back later tonight to find the proper forum group to post in daily, as well as to give some background of how I have been living. I look forward to what is to come in this next chapter of my life and to make sure I document my successes and failures.

-LifeGoals