Amsterdamned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amsterdamned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amsterdamned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amsterdamned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amsterdamned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amsterdamned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amsterdamned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amsterdamned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amsterdamned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amsterdamned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amsterdamned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Reduce stretch marks - help

Guys,

I'm suffering from stretch marks on my front deltoids. I got them in the early days of lifting as I probably grew too quickly or I chest flied too deep? Anyway, since my skin-type is very light, they have never turned colorless and instead remain purple/pink.

It bugs the crap out me of as it distracts a lot.I know it is permanent

However, a lot of promises are made by various skin clinics: fractional laser can improve it.

My objective is to reduce the appearance i.e. make it blend with skin color. And if possible improving the overall scar tissue.

Has anyone done such treatment? Can you actually zap those small blood vessels?

Please share your experience or thoughts, I'd really appreciate.

Registered User letsfixthatform's Avatar
    letsfixthatform is on a distinguished road. (+10) letsfixthatform is on a distinguished road. (+10) letsfixthatform is on a distinguished road. (+10) letsfixthatform is on a distinguished road. (+10) letsfixthatform is on a distinguished road. (+10) letsfixthatform is on a distinguished road. (+10) letsfixthatform is on a distinguished road. (+10) letsfixthatform is on a distinguished road. (+10) letsfixthatform is on a distinguished road. (+10) letsfixthatform is on a distinguished road. (+10) letsfixthatform is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look at a lot of pro bodybuilders and powerlifters who have light skin, they have them. I have them to a degree also. My old training partner has them and they are quite noticeable. I would say for him, the best solution was when he started getting a tan. They became quite a bit less noticeable. Honestly there is not much short of consulting a dermatologist or someone like that. I would say don’t worry about it and if anyone asks, just tell em you have too much damn muscle
    ISSA CPT
    ISSA BB spclst
    Worlds okayest lifting coach