texas6023 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for personal trainer to get a female started on technique.

Looking for a personal trainer to get a female started on technique. 38 year old wife looking for motivation to get back in shape from south east Texas. Let me know where to find a personal trainer. Thanks.

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by texas6023 View Post
    Looking for a personal trainer to get a female started on technique. 38 year old wife looking for motivation to get back in shape from south east Texas. Let me know where to find a personal trainer. Thanks.
    If you're looking for someone local for in-person instruction on proper training techniques, I would suggest searching bark.com or thumbtack.com for personal trainers near you. Nutrition also plays a huge role. As such, nutritional guidance in concert with a personalized training routine based on your wife's goals is the way to go if you can find someone that does both.

I provided both levels of guidance (remotely), however, my clientele is a bit more experienced in that they can train autonomously without the need for someone looking over their shoulder at each rep. Hope that helps.

PS. Here is a decent link on the proper form and technique for a variety of movements:

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/exercises
    Last edited by 1stCoachJoe; 08-31-2020 at 11:52 AM. Reason: More info
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

2BetterMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by texas6023 View Post
    Thumbtack is definitely a good place to start if you are looking for in-person training. Another option is in a gym such as Equinox. There are 4 of them in the states of Texas. However, Covid got most of us - Trainers/Coaches - going online. I currently training my clients virtually through Zoom. They find it more convenience for them while still have me watching their forms and teach them techniques during the sessions. If you want to give virtual training a try then let me know. If accountability and customize program is what you want then visit play2b dot fit. I am certify with Pronatal Fitness and have a few mom clients so I am familiar with the goal of getting back in shape.

Check out some exercises for moms on youtube created by Pronatal Fitness. Sorry, I can't share the link as I don't have 50 posts on here yet.

Good luck with your search,
    Emmy - A challenging life is a life worth living, A burning exercise is a workout worth doing. Push On!
    #commit2bfit #play2befit

******** - https://www.********.com/play2be.fit/
    Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/play2b.fit/
    Website - www.play2b.fit