Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nnodcvcker View Post
    She's not in denial. You're the one picking isolated cases to confirm your preexisting bias.
    Absolute fool detected.

$1 billion in property damage, 25+ dead, and countless assaulted and hospitalized across numerous cities is isolated, who knew?

Youd have to be an absolute fool NOT to have a firearm, it is your God given Right. Buy it, train a bit, then put it away just in case. What is the downside in any of that? NONE

People like you are the type to scream for police to help as your child bleeds out on the pavement, and your naive worldview shatters in an instant srs.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, gonna buy a cannon

nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Absolute fool detected.

$1 billion in property damage, 25+ dead, and countless assaulted and hospitalized across numerous cities is isolated, who knew?

Youd have to be an absolute fool NOT to have a firearm, it is your God given Right. Buy it, train a bit, then put it away just in case. What is the downside in any of that? NONE

People like you are the type to scream for police to help as your child bleeds out on the pavement, and your naive worldview shatters in an instant srs.
    What's the downside?
    The money that I have to spend to get it and the time needed to train.
    I could use that time and money for something else that I enjoy more.

You're a dishonest if you refuse to admit that the odds of ever needing a gun are infinitely small if you take into consideration the whole population.

Why don't you stock up on antibiotics just in case you get an infection and hospital run out antibiotics?

I think you're more likely to die of covid than needing a gun to defend yourself.

I am not anti gun. I just cringe when people try to act like having a gun is a necessity when you're an average American living in an average neighborhood.

I need a fast car bro, what if I am being chased one day. No people just they enjoy fast cars. They don't try to justify it in some ways
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew
    I am not an incel, nor identify as one. I am simply here to have a good time discussing. My posts that may come off as offensive are all satirical and they have no harmful intent.

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Misc logic:

250,000 dead of coronavirus is nothing to be concerned over.

25 dead people in riots is time to panic.

TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why don't you go around buying anti venom for all the snakes found in the US?
    Why don't you have insurance for everything that you own? .
    I can go on.
    A very small chance of needing something in the future doesn't justify buying it. Unless it's your hobby, which is perfectly fine.

Do you have reserve of potable water in your house just in case one day we suddenly run out of water ?

Do you have gallons of gasoline in your basement just because one day we might run out of it?

Countless cases of people getting bit by snakes too you know.

What you're doing is selection bias.
    None of what you mentioned is practical at all, lol at comparing buying a single $300 handgun for home protection with anti-venom for every snake found in the US.

You can definitely buy some if you live in an area where there are a lot of snakes, just like you could buy a gun if you live in an area where there is a moderate amount of crime or you just want peace of mind that nobody will be able to fuk with you or your family.

nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DrewDarden View Post
    Misc logic:

That's what I'm saying.
    Guncels fantasize about the rare occasion that they might actually need their guns and blow everything out of proportion.
    Delusion at its finest.

If you like guns, enjoy yourself at the range.
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew
    I am not an incel, nor identify as one. I am simply here to have a good time discussing. My posts that may come off as offensive are all satirical and they have no harmful intent.

Originally Posted by TheM View Post
    None of what you mentioned is practical at all, lol at comparing buying a single $300 handgun for home protection with anti-venom for every snake found in the US.

You can definitely buy some if you live in an area where there are a lot of snakes, just like you could buy a gun if you live in an area where there is a moderate amount of crime or you just want peace of mind that nobody will be able to fuk with you or your family.
    Dude I already have peace of mind. Nobody is going to call me fukc with me. It's statically quasi impossible.
    I live in a decent neighborhood like the majority of Americans and don't have criminal history.
    I don't have beef with anyone.
    300 will be better spent on something else.
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got enough for myself, family and friends. Just need some thicc armor but I live outside of major cities so not in too much of a rush. Waiting for the sales. Might buy a 308 sniper rifle here shortly to use as decor in my crib though heh
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can go on.
    A very small chance of needing something in the future doesn't justify buying it. Unless it's your hobby, which is perfectly fine.

Do you have reserve of potable water in your house just in case one day we suddenly run out of water ?

Do you have gallons of gasoline in your basement just because one day we might run out of it?

property/convenience vs. life. I have ~12 gallons of water+a life straw and a filter than is rated to process several thousand gallons.

And that much fuel would degrade before I ever used it.

You can opt to not worry about it but it would suck if someone ever came into your house with a weapon.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Repped OP.

My load out is ready to go. Just need a couple minutes notice.

-Colt 6920 w/ Aimpoint M68 and PMAG 40
    -G17 w/light
    -HSGI plate carrier with ESAPI plates
    -HSGI battle belt
    -8 PMAG 30's on plate carrier
    -2 extra mags for G17 on battle belt
    -Thick zip ties that can be used for handcuffs on battle belt
    -Shemag for good measure
    -Gas mask just in case.
    -Barrett M99 just in case I need to stop vehicles
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't worry, If I need a gun I will take one from a pussy like you

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    Thanks man.

I don't think anyone knows for sure where this conflict with this guy started. He may have been the same guy who was filmed cornered in a parking lot before he shot himself out of it. May be unrelated. Video pretty much picks up with the crowd chasing him and the backstory has been really hard to fill in.

Only thing people know for sure is that a lot of armed citizens went out last night to push back on night 3 of the rioting.
    In one of the clips out there the guy filming shouts something along the lines of "No that's not the shooter - they're chasing the wrong guy, this is how it starts, hey he's not the shooter!" then straight after the kid goes down and the shooting starts.

Makes me think it probably wasn't him that shot his way out of a corner but the pack mentality of the crowd took over and they chased him down anyway.

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Misc logic:

I LOL'd. Some truth here. That said, but a gun bros.
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No because I don't need it.

These rioters have to get through two million country boys in Middle Tennessee before they get to me. You think the people in Wisconsin are standing up to these rioters?

Wait until they try that in Nashville.

It won't be tolerated srs.
    Nashville is a bunch of Chads and Suits.. City-slickers and day drinking socialites. Go on out to Dickson, TN if you want to see some country boys..lol Nashville.

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

These rioters have to get through two million country boys in Middle Tennessee before they get to me. You think the people in Wisconsin are standing up to these rioters?

IDK bro - they been doing their thing in Louisville over Breonna Taylor for months with no repercussions. I'd imagine the City's are similar.
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude I already have peace of mind. Nobody is going to call me fukc with me. It's statically quasi impossible.
    I live in a decent neighborhood like the majority of Americans and don't have criminal history.
    I don't have beef with anyone.
    300 will be better spent on something else.
    Regardless of where you live, this could happen to anyone...anywhere. Maybe a gun could've saved their lives.

https://wpde.com/news/local/father-d...affic-shooting

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No,
    I'm rational and not fukcing paranoid.

Unless you live in a place where looting is happening at very high rates, your chances of needing a gun are slim to none.
    You can have one if you want and have guns as your hobby.

It's not needed.
    Lol
    Also its not that hard to just stay in.

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everybody thinks nothing bad will happen until it does. $500 pistol is cheap insurance that will last your entire life as long as it is maintained properly. I thought the Misc was all full of $10k/day CEOs. Couple grand in prepper supplies isn't even a full days wages.

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    Don't worry, If I need a gun I will take one from a pussy like you
    You can just tell this cuck never looks anybody in the eye in real life.

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can go on.

im assuming you don't spend any money on any kind of insurance other than state minimum vehicle liability right?

if so then lol @ your cognitive dissonance

Originally Posted by gluon View Post
    im assuming you don't spend any money on any kind of insurance other than state minimum vehicle liability right?

if so then lol @ your cognitive dissonance
    Nope, the only insurance I have is health, and it's through my parents because I'm still under 26.
    I don't even see the point of it because I'm a healthy young male.
    At least, health insurance is more practical than a gun because I do physical activities that have some low chances of injuries.

I live in a fukcing suburb a few minutes away from DC. No looters are coming to me. I'm not going to them either.

I have nothing against gun, but denying that it's more of hobby than a necessity is just pure cope.

Unless, I'm very unlucky. I don't wanna live my life worrying about tragedies that have very low likelihood.
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew

Originally Posted by frutistafreeze View Post
    Regardless of where you live, this could happen to anyone...anywhere. Maybe a gun could've saved their lives.

https://wpde.com/news/local/father-d...affic-shooting
    Out of the millions of people that don't get killed in traffic or get involved in traffic shootings.

Statically insignificant
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew

frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope, the only insurance I have is health, and it's through my parents because I'm still under 26.
    I don't even see the point of it because I'm a healthy young male.
    At least, health insurance is more practical than a gun because I do physical activities that have some low chances of injuries.

I live in a fukcing suburb a few minutes away from DC. No looters are coming to me. I'm not going to them either.

I have nothing against gun, but denying that it's more of hobby than a necessity is just pure cope.

Unless, I'm very unlucky. I don't wanna live my life worrying about tragedies that have very low likelihood.
    So i'm gathering that you still live with your parents and therefore do not have too many (any) responsibilities nor worries. Much like the ones committing the crimes, looting and rioting. Checks out

Originally Posted by frutistafreeze View Post
    So i'm gathering that you still live with your parents and therefore do not have too many (any) responsibilities nor worries. Much like the ones committing the crimes, looting and rioting. Checks out
    Nope, I don't live with my parents.
    I don't have responsibilities because I'm young and have no family and don't intend on having one.
    I have other worries, but they're very particular to my field of work.
    Nice try
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew

lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lllEZRAlll has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Can confirm.

I am Tennessee country boy

Thing is, Nashville is arguably the most "liberal" city in TN, if it won't fly there, it won't fly anywhere in our state.

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope, I don't live with my parents.
    I don't have responsibilities because I'm young and have no family and don't intend on having one.
    I have other worries, but they're very particular to my field of work.
    Nice try
    Do you still use the checking account they opened for you on their accounts?
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

1 Mile 2 Mile 3 Mile FOUR MarinoMike's Avatar
    MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    did op ever light his hair on fire?

eat **** op
    6'5 220
    i can bench press 135 pounds on a good day

Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    Do you still use the checking account they opened for you on their accounts?
    Nope.
    I'm an immigrant just like my parents. My parents are poor.
    I haven't received any form of financial support from my parents since I turned 18.
    The only thing that still links me to them is the insurance
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew

rarmata will become famous soon enough. (+50) rarmata will become famous soon enough. (+50) rarmata will become famous soon enough. (+50) rarmata will become famous soon enough. (+50) rarmata will become famous soon enough. (+50) rarmata will become famous soon enough. (+50) rarmata will become famous soon enough. (+50) rarmata will become famous soon enough. (+50) rarmata will become famous soon enough. (+50) rarmata will become famous soon enough. (+50) rarmata will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    If tomorrow morning a cop has a questionable conflict, tomorrow night this is what your city will look like:

If you don't have a gun, buy whatever your state allows without a wait period. Shotgun today is better than an AR in 2 weeks.

If you have a gun, get a MINIMUM of 300rds loaded up in mags. Stack at least 1000rds total. FMJ ammo is fine in a riot if you must. Yes you'll overpay now. Who cares? Buy mags if needed. You aren't gonna carry loose ammo.

Get a decent holster (pistol) or sling (rifle)

Get a IIIA vest from whoever is shipping quickest. Don't be fancy.
    You probably don't have one single god damn thing worth taking (your life included), whether it's secure or in your poverty place of dwelling. You just get off on the drama because you have no life

Who are you kidding weirdo, big tough guy carrying, so cool, such American

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rarmata View Post
    You probably don't have one single god damn thing worth taking (your life included), whether it's secure or in your poverty place of dwelling. You just get off on the drama because you have no life

Who are you kidding weirdo, big tough guy carrying, so cool, such American
    lol this guy is mad as hell. must be an absolutely horrid existence being a liberal and hating freedom.