Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    I'll order a box. Cookies & cream actually tends to be my go-to with protein bars.

Same. I particularly recommend the Vanilla Caramel Churro & Apple Pie bars heated up just a couple seconds in the microwave...HNNNNNG!

For similar, bigger "meal replacement" bars I'm also a big fan of Fit Crunch (PB & J is the GOAT) & Sinfit (cinnamon all the way!).

I don't know If I could hit 500 calories of egg whites and kale without being in utter agony, but I've legitimately done the latter more than a handful of times, no pun intended. Why? Granola is fuking delicious.
    Cookies & Cream bars are usually a super safe bet for me too. The BB.com bars fall somewhere between fit crunch and the Combat Crunch in texture... and for the price, really they're solid... AND lower on the sugar alcohol which I appreciate too.

Yeah dude 500 cals of egg whites and kale would get kind of... nauseating from the texture after a bit.

The only way I really enjoy egg whites is combined with several more sharp flavors like peppers, salt, feta cheese (hnnnng), tomato... and especially a little avocado or guac on it. THEN we're talkin.

I have absolutely crushed 1000+ calories of granola in a sitting and still felt super hungry... especially when you're using it as a topping for greek yogurt, maybe some sliced banana or blueberries on there...

My favorite brand used to be the TJ's low-fat granola, which I think was a vanilla-ish flavor.. .something about that stuff just hit perfectly.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Have you tried Outright bars? Those are the GOAT.
    naw I normally shy away from bars, but I’ll give it a try. For 15 g of protein 270 cals is a bit much and it really isn’t enough to replace a meal calorie wise.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Cookies & Cream bars are usually a super safe bet for me too. The BB.com bars fall somewhere between fit crunch and the Combat Crunch in texture... and for the price, really they're solid... AND lower on the sugar alcohol which I appreciate too.

Yeah dude 500 cals of egg whites and kale would get kind of... nauseating from the texture after a bit.

The only way I really enjoy egg whites is combined with several more sharp flavors like peppers, salt, feta cheese (hnnnng), tomato... and especially a little avocado or guac on it. THEN we're talkin.

I have absolutely crushed 1000+ calories of granola in a sitting and still felt super hungry... especially when you're using it as a topping for greek yogurt, maybe some sliced banana or blueberries on there...

My favorite brand used to be the TJ's low-fat granola, which I think was a vanilla-ish flavor.. .something about that stuff just hit perfectly.
    Dang, that sounds really good actually! I'm not actually a sweet-tooth (my weakness being burgers, pizza, etc.), but nevertheless I think I'll have to give that a try. Speaking of that, do you know of any good lower(-ish) calorie pizza recipes in particular? I don't mind going to a little trouble to home-make them and it wouldn't be hard to do a quick search for it, but you've probably got some useful ideas for substitutes, etc.

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    naw I normally shy away from bars, but I’ll give it a try. For 15 g of protein 270 cals is a bit much and it really isn’t enough to replace a meal calorie wise.
    Yeah, I've never really understood the point of calling it a "protein" bar, like that's the primary nutrient, when it's generally laden with relatively more fat and carbs, and you could get more protein from something else fairly easily. I'm probably overlooking the more serious ones, though.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you tried Outright bars? Those are the GOAT.
    These are my favorite bars

I have several boxes in my freezer at all times... I’ve tried every single one...

They’re painfully good...

Personal favorites are s’mores, almond butter raisin, peanut butter raisin, white chocolate peanut butter crisp..

But I’ve found I’m always just changing my favorites. I actually had one a couple hours ago

Also not all of them are 15g of fat... they range from 11-16..

However, the best thing is how easily they digest and many of them have minimal ingredients, and they’re sweetened with honey.

They look very small when you unwrap them, but they’re VERY satisfying.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    These are my favorite bars

I have several boxes in my freezer at all times... I’ve tried every single one...

They’re painfully good...

Personal favorites are s’mores, almond butter raisin, peanut butter raisin, white chocolate peanut butter crisp..
    I've never tried these either but holy mother of HNNNG @ those flavors! I mean...white chocolate PB crisp?! Fuuuuuuk. Wood smash.

I've never tried these either but holy mother of HNNNG @ those flavors! I mean...white chocolate PB crisp?! Fuuuuuuk. Wood smash.
    If you ever order some, get them on vitamin shoppe website. They have buy one get one 50% off sometimes!

The texture is insane... it’s basically like a dense, chewy peanut butter or almond butter fudge mixed with a cookie.

They’re pretty damn calorie dense but man oh man... they’re fire. I usually store mine in the fridge to make them even more chewy.

Thank goodness I have a higher calorie need

This is a chocolate chip one. It tastes like a slab of sweetened peanut butter with huge chocolate chips in it:

The only flavor I didn’t really like was pumpkin pie... it has way too much spice and totally overpowers everything else. But all the ones i mentioned are fire, and really all of them taste amazing.

The plant-based ones are also really good but not quite as amazing as the standard option.

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's the one I tired and holy cow they were great. I need to try the other flavors.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

That's the one I tired and holy cow they were great. I need to try the other flavors.
    Here’s my rankings:

Best: s’mores, almond butter raisin, peanut butter raisin, white chocolate PB crisp, cookies and cream, toffee.

Next best: chocolate chip PB, white chocolate cranberry, banana walnut, butterscotch, peppermint cookie and cream, chocolate chip sunflower butter

Third best: almond butter chocolate chip, plant-based chocolate chip, plant-based banana walnut, double chocolate crisp

Lowest: pumpkin pie

But everyone will enjoy different ones... the only one I honestly didn’t like was pumpkin pie... and it’s still not terrible

The almond butter bars taste much more ‘natural’ than some of the funner flavors but I love oatmeal raisin cookies so those flavors just stand out for me.

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ peppermint cookies and pumpkin pie sounds like a season flavor. I bet c&c and ccpb is bomb. I wonder if the 3 letter store carries them. VS is such a long drive from where I live.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

^^ peppermint cookies and pumpkin pie sounds like a season flavor. I bet c&c and ccpb is bomb. I wonder if the 3 letter store carries them. VS is such a long drive from where I live.
    Yeah they are... the peppermint one was great... I just say steer clear of pumpkin pie unless you're a fan enough of pure pumpkin spice that you'd be OK with it completely drowning out the PB flavor. It's sad because it COULD have been an awesome flavor but it dulled the sweetness too much, and then you don't get the peanut butter kick like you otherwise would. I thought it tasted like a pumpkin candle mixed with a tiny hint of PB.

But otherwise, they're ALL at least 8.5-9/10 for me... and many of them are 9+/10

Also i forgot about the Cookie Dough flavor... that one is also super good.

You can also order single bars from TigerFitness.com if you want to put together a little sample box to try them out before committing, it's just more pricey that way.

I'm straight up addicted tho... they go so well with a cup of coffee... it's basically like a higher protein cookie/fudge but in bar form.

My only real complaint is that the peanut-butter base bars use crappy processed peanut butter instead of plain natty PB.... the almond butter bars though use natty almond butter.