Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

UFC Fight Night: Smith v Rakic (upcoming) / DWCS Thread

Excited early for this card bros, some great fights for a free card, including the prelims.

Anthony Smith, Robbie Lawler and Ion Cutelaba all +~200-250 underdogs on this card. One of these has to hit at least. Get in now.

Been waiting for this Cutelaba rematch for so long, lets hope no covid tests this week!

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BobLoblawBrah View Post
    Excited early for this card bros, some great fights for a free card, including the prelims.

Anthony Smith, Robbie Lawler and Ion Cutelaba all +~200-250 underdogs on this card. One of these has to hit at least. Get in now.

Been waiting for this Cutelaba rematch for so long, lets hope no covid tests this week!
    I've been following Rakic on IG since he KO'd Jimi Manuwa with one of the nastiest leg kicks known to mankind. He is super dedicated to training, does 140kg jumping hex bar deadlifts, squats ez 200 etc. He is an athletic beast granted a bit reckless.

Cutelaba is a wildcard, Lawler who knows. Magny has a lot of decision wins although Magnys fight IQ is off the charts compared to Robbie. I'd bet on Rakic, Ankalaev Magny combo tbh.

If I had to bet on an underdog it would be Cutelaba wildly KO-ing Ankalaev because it's 2 heavy guys banging in that cage, the other ones I'm pretty sure of.

I'd even go as far as

Ankalaev by KO
    Magny by decision
    Rakic by KO

Prelims if I was feeling risky, Pitolo has heavy as fuqq hands and Impa coming straight outta contender 2 weeks ago so I'd say Pitolo wins this one.

Other than that there's not much, Brady vs Aguilera is probably going to a decision as one is a Gracie Black Belt and the other is a 10th planet Brown Belt. Gonna say Brady by decision.

Caceres vs Chikadze, just because Caceres went to a decision with Chase Hooper I'm gonna say Chikadze takes this one but who knows how.

I'd be scared to bet on anything else as these names are not familiar at all.
    Last edited by Schnitzl; 08-25-2020 at 12:57 AM.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm feeling like the most logical pick here would be Rakic, but Smith still dangerous with the hands.

Rakic is an athletic beast

BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cutelaba is a nutcase and this fight has been cancelled 3 times, i just think he has got to be chomping at the bit for a 1r KO.

Magny is probably a fave over Lawler but he's not a finisher and he also floats between 3/10 and 10/10 performances so I just see a lot of value in lawler.

Rakic is explosive but a win over Smith must make him 1 or 2 contender for the belt cause Smith is right there too. A little unproven for me. Probably wins, but if he doesnt then it'll rain money.

Chikadze is an ultra confident striker too, I cant see Caceres beating him.

Pitolo might be done if he cant win this one. Too many quick fights, not enough getting better technically.

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got

Ankalev
    Magny
    Rakic

$24 for $57 return

Magny got reach on Lawler, and Lawler took this fight on short notice. Think Magny wants a good showing since his last fight was boring

Smith is just past his prime
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    I've been following Rakic on IG since he KO'd Jimi Manuwa with one of the nastiest leg kicks known to mankind. He is super dedicated to training, does 140kg jumping hex bar deadlifts, squats ez 200 etc. He is an athletic beast granted a bit reckless.

Cutelaba is a wildcard, Lawler who knows. Magny has a lot of decision wins although Magnys fight IQ is off the charts compared to Robbie. I'd bet on Rakic, Ankalaev Magny combo tbh.

If I had to bet on an underdog it would be Cutelaba wildly KO-ing Ankalaev because it's 2 heavy guys banging in that cage, the other ones I'm pretty sure of.

I'd even go as far as

Ankalaev by KO
    Magny by decision
    Rakic by KO

Prelims if I was feeling risky, Pitolo has heavy as fuqq hands and Impa coming straight outta contender 2 weeks ago so I'd say Pitolo wins this one.

Other than that there's not much, Brady vs Aguilera is probably going to a decision as one is a Gracie Black Belt and the other is a 10th planet Brown Belt. Gonna say Brady by decision.

Caceres vs Chikadze, just because Caceres went to a decision with Chase Hooper I'm gonna say Chikadze takes this one but who knows how.

I'd be scared to bet on anything else as these names are not familiar at all.
    This is pretty good.

I think you have the method of victory dead on for Magny and Rakic but I would not be so sure about Ankalaev getting the finish, Ankalaev doesn't throw a whole lot and he doesn't aggressively go after the KO, he lets it present itself but often, through kicks. Cutelaba is not likely to give him a the space need to throw kicks often, I think Cutelaba can take his Ankalaevs low volume punching over 3 rounds. The tap against Craig also makes me question his heart and determination.

I think Pitolo is a fraud, he has some skills but he's not a real fighter, you can tell he doesnt really want to be in there even before his UFC debut. I bet Potter to beat him as a pretty good dog.

I like Brady by DEC as well but there is another play I like here, Aguilera KO @ +800 or ITD @ +585

Caceres v Chikadze is a tricky one because Chikadze has gas tank issues and Caceres is a good striker who can avoid getting KOed. Chickadze is obv the better striker but he isn't going to blow Caceres out volume wise and he's not likely to get the KO, the 3rd round could be key here in Caceres winning a close decision or maybe getting a RNC finish on a gassed Chickadze. Chickadze's method of victory is DEC and it could be close. Fights off now though.

My plays on this card are Cutelaba, Smith, Martin and Grasso. I also played some props, Aguilera KO @+800, Lawler KO @+460 and Smith ITD @+450. ML is not good enough on Lawler imo.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    This is pretty good.

I think you have the method of victory dead on for Magny and Rakic but I would not be so sure about Ankalaev getting the finish, Ankalaev doesn't throw a whole lot and he doesn't aggressively go after the KO, he lets it present itself but often, through kicks. Cutelaba is not likely to give him a the space need to throw kicks often, I think Cutelaba can take his Ankalaevs low volume punching over 3 rounds. The tap against Craig also makes me question his heart and determination.

I think Pitolo is a fraud, he has some skills but he's not a real fighter, you can tell he doesnt really want to be in there even before his UFC debut. I bet Potter to beat him as a pretty good dog.

I like Brady by DEC as well but there is another play I like here, Aguilera KO @ +800 or ITD @ +585

Caceres v Chikadze is a tricky one because Chikadze has gas tank issues and Caceres is a good striker who can avoid getting KOed. Chickadze is obv the better striker but he isn't going to blow Caceres out volume wise and he's not likely to get the KO, the 3rd round could be key here in Caceres winning a close decision or maybe getting a RNC finish on a gassed Chickadze. Chickadze's method of victory is DEC and it could be close. Fights off now though.

My plays on this card are Cutelaba, Smith, Martin and Grasso. I also played some props, Aguilera KO @+800, Lawler KO @+460 and Smith ITD @+450. ML is not good enough on Lawler imo.
    Great post, on spread.

Impa x Lamas x Cummings x Cutelaba = $16

I'm so high on Cutelaba, for the 100th time, he's got that Paulo Costa edge, Ankalaev is real if he walks through him.

Rakic is a giant, ****.

Cringe Hanah Cifers must be fighting her last fight.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rakic vs Jon Jones
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Registered User nikeoneplatinum's Avatar
    nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cutelaba Ankalaev cancelled again.

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/8/29/2...-test-espn-mma
    Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, anytime spent not bulking or cutting is a waste of time.

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God fukin' damn it.
    OLD MOVIE CREW

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cifers shocking the fuk outta me right now, luckily the ref shocked me as well by not stopping the fight lol

First bet of the night going terrible

I'm scared now

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post

Cifers shocking the fuk outta me right now, luckily the ref shocked me as well by not stopping the fight lol

First bet of the night going terrible

I'm scared now
    If you love throwing money away bet on womens fights.

Then again I broke my rule and bet on this one as well, only one out of 6 parlays was cifers by KO money bet. Was too good not to try. Fortunately 4 lays still running on her to lose.

Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    If you love throwing money away bet on womens fights.

Then again I broke my rule and bet on this one as well, only one out of 6 parlays was cifers by KO money bet. Was too good not to try. Fortunately 4 lays still running on her to lose.
    Yeah, thats a rule of mine as well but you know how that goes lol I usually avoid WMMA and I generally dont play heavy favs

This card was just so sparse I forced plays on Grasso and Martin. I regretted both plays immediately after making them lol

I've been on a killing spree lately so it's easy to get too loose, I'm going to tighten it up after the next card.

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im rooting for hannah to get a W this year she been back to back in the cage like a mothafcuka lol
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    night off to a good start with these womens fights being entertaining

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you guys watch this on UFC Fight pass or what?

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    Do you guys watch this on UFC Fight pass or what?
    Im watching on ESPN via youtubetv

Originally Posted by nikeoneplatinum View Post
    IDK how much longer I can track this fkn fight.

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strong one armed guillotine in that last fight lol

Springer is the slowest person on the card. Total can for Caceres, who couldnt finish Hooper last time.

Chiesa is a tool, cant do analysis without being self-referential.
    Last edited by BobLoblawBrah; 08-29-2020 at 04:58 PM.

Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000)
    that Sean Brady guy is a tank

looking forward to Rakic and Lawler fights

CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DAMN, what a fight, I got Lamas on this

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    robbie lawler crew checking in

CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    robbie lawler crew checking in
    Sad to see the Ruthless now..

Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lawler should be fighting Mike Perry this is some **** matchmaking.

Lawler hasn't been himself since 2016

After Neil parlay gets in for me I'm thinking to cash out from rakic win and bet on rakic ITD.

Originally Posted by CanardMedic View Post
    Sad to see the Ruthless now..
    yeah this is just sad to see,

it's been sad to see for awhile tbh

was not the same after Condit

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good effort from Lawler in the 3rd but the MMA game has just passed him by at this point... he's too 1 dimensional. Should go fight in Bellator honestly.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

mind blown that neil magny has 17 wins in the welterweight