BecauseCosplay is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Joints make funny noises when doing excercise.

While doing anything half way thru the first set, my joints on arms and shoulders mostly start doing like cracking sounds, I ask google but wasn't very useful this time, maybe I didn't knew how to ask.
    I am just concern that while trying to do something good for my body I end up messing up, bad.

On any push up, while my elbows are perfectly fine with no weird sounds or pain at all, the wrist starts hurting and I can't finish the third set (10 repetitions per set)
    I code and design (Indie game developer) so I am aware of the damage to my wrist, but I take all possible measures to avoid it, I don't know if it will stop me from actually working out.

Also, I am very tired, I am working out 3 times a week and from one workout session to another, I am still sore and tired.
    I started doing this with the outbreak, so I have like 6 months doing this?
    I have notice I can do the sets now, compared to when I started that by the second set I was unable to continue, so I am on a good road, right?
    Hope someone with more experience could advice me.
    Thank you all.

Some extra info to consider... Almost hit the 100lbs and I am 5.9. Want to have some meat of course that's part of my goal...
    Not too active on anything physical.
    I obviously am dead tired. I am following a YouTube mix routines on body weight and stuff with a bench, so I might be doing all wrong and killing myself slowly.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BecauseCosplay View Post
    Some extra info to consider... Almost hit the 100lbs and I am 5.9. Want to have some meat of course that's part of my goal....
    Are you saying that you are 5'9" (1.75m) and you weigh just under 100lb (45kg)?
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Bodyweight 73kg (20/09/2020)

NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Are you saying that you are 5'9" (1.75m) and you weigh just under 100lb (45kg)?
    I came to ask the same thing.

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, it sounds like you need to eat more, whether to put more meat on your bones or simply to have enough energy just to get through your workouts.