Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

6 months My Body transformation From fat to fit Daily talk

Hey there Stan aka Amenojaku here with my road to FIT again.

I did this already a few times in my life, so this time I will share everything that I do , eat and train.

Today is the 14th Day of my Road. I will do a 6 Months From Fat to Fit. I will daily do Live video (info, like a talk show) on youtube and twitch , were with the help of a program I will put everything on paper , how much and what i eat, protein , fat , carbs and total of calories.

I started with 175 cm / 96 kg / with the bf close to 26%. With all the info and all the knowledge that I have I will try focus hitting that 15% Bf with the 88kg. I have some fixed goals that will be hard to get but if we have the will power and focus we can achieve everything.

In my First week i went from 96 to 93,3 With a loss of 2.7 kg , main focus is to lose 1 kg per week. 1 w is easy to lose more because of the extra water-retention.
    Today will stream my day of eating what and when and I will upload some pictures.

I will also like to engage in too talking with you guys who might wanna do this as well. I am not a doctor or a well payed person. I work 10 h a day train 1-2 h train and spend time with my family. I will like to do more but mb is just me , i fell that there is not enough time for more.

Hope to see you guys , i will love to chat with you all.

I will also put in here every day / my day of eating and pictures plus if i have time, will also put info what and how i trained.

Thank you all and nice too meat you all and welcome to my road to FIT again.
    Last edited by Amenojaku; 08-24-2020 at 01:10 PM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Amenojaku View Post
    PS: I can not post links with my youtube and twitch , i need at least 50 or a greater post count thank you. but you can find me at twitch amenojaku and also check youtube for the same name.
    Just a heads up: advertising of channels is not allowed here. When you have 50 posts you can put a link in your signature but if you keep directing people there in every post, your account may be suspended.

And please don't think about spamming 50 posts of one-liners just get the postcount like some people do because that will just earn a ban

Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Just a heads up: advertising of channels is not allowed here. When you have 50 posts you can put a link in your signature but if you keep directing people there in every post, your account may be suspended.

And please don't think about spamming 50 posts of one-liners just get the postcount like some people do because that will just earn a ban
    Thank you for the info. I am here to stay and help others if i can.

Day 14 of my 6 months from fat to fit.

700 calories 65 protein 45 carbs 6.5 fiber 28 fat.

1 black coffee, 250 g Trout farmed , 1 lemon , 150 green beans , 8 g olive oil , 500 g watermelon , coca cola zero 500 ml. Fasting for 19 h

What i eat today. No train just a walk in the morning with no exercises.

Week 1 - Start #96 kg = end of week 1 #93.3 kg
    Week 2 - Start #93.3 kg = ....

Tomorrow I will post the Day 15 were I will also mark the end of week 2.

Goal for the 6 Months

10-15% BF . I should reach that 15 % after 8 weeks if I can lose 1 kg / week.

I know the first 2 weeks mb 3 (result of already losing 2.7kg 1st week) will be easy , week 4 the fun starts.

Train hard , harder , harderrr even harderrrrrrrr than last time XD

But hey Stay Healthy and Play Smart !!

Hello guys end of day 15.

Happy to say that W2 ended with a smile on my face . I have lost 1.4 kg this week. Was it easy ? **** no XD !!! WIll i do it again ? Hell YEEEEEE!

So W1 Start 96 kg end 93.3 kg
    W2 Start 93.3 kg End 91.9 Kg

So far all good in the hood. Fun kinda starts now XD.

Today I have fasted 17 h. Started eating at 12:30
    Start of the day on 6:45 Black coffee

12:30 Meal 1
    50 g White mushrooms raw, 75 g lean 2% chopped bacon , green onions entire` 61 g , 10 g garlic , 4 eggs , 115 g protein bread *pork steak 65g

This will be 85 g Protein , 22.5 g fiber , 45 g fat , and 60 g carbs and total of 870 kcal

Since I can eat 1 time at work , this is my breakfast and Pre workout meal.

I end my work at 15:50 and hit the gym at 16: 05 ( today was nice I did not need to stay at work till 17:00 .... that is normal. If that happens I hit gym at 17 20 and home at 19 :00 or close depends how much i train)

Today home at 17:50

Did a fast protein shake 20 g 14.5g protein 71 kcal

After 45 min I get

Meal 2

200 g Trout farmed , 1 lemon , 200 g watermelon to kill my need of sweet

49.5 g Protein , 15 g fat , 18 g carbs , 2.4 g fiber and a total of 412 kcal

And i Stop XD for today in a fasting till tomorrow on 12/ 12:30 / 13:00 depends how work is.

Happy that for now is all good , thing is now the hard part is going to start. I will try eat cleaner and less but still rich in Protein , healthy fats and fibers ( carbs for as long as I can will try to keep them low , mb have a day in the week to fill up like some rice or a protein pizza , god knows )

What can I say this is all for today

Stay healthy and play smart Take care and cya tomorrow

Hello day 16

Morning weight in 91.9 kg . Good that I am keeping it and not gaining XD

Full day of what I ended up eating .*( do to tiredness I will edit this and add what I ate l8er I can not post imgur links yet to show it easy way , but we getting there )

Total 164 Protein 134 Carbs 65 Fat and 1874 kcal

- To maintain current 91.9 kg 1853 Kcal ( but here is missing that i work 10 h / train 1/2 h ) Will add a 800 kcal so more or less I burn during the day 2650 still in a deficit of 780 (problem of today I ate 200 g of extra grilled meat so ye extra 400 kcal XD hope i did not sabotage my day )

Training was hard and intense , Started with super squats ( it is a book old book good book ) After that I focus on the muscle grp i wanted to work.

Intense and for sure harder than yesterday.

Do to the tiredness I will keep it short today and looking forward to see what tomorrow is going to happen.

Thank you for drooping by and Stay healthy play Smart , take care and cya tomorrow

Hello day 17

Today I did a pause from gym, I am still in pain from yesterday .

127 Protein , 121 carbs , 33 fat Total of 1400 calories

Can not wait for tomorrows training. Feel ready to go and to go harder than last time XD

Cya tomorrow and Stay healthy and play Smart !!!

Hello day 18 

Full day 

193 g Protein , 125 Carbs , 43 fat  Total of 1725kcal

Good training although I have a small  injury right side pectineus ( I have pushed a bit too hard )

Hope that tomorrow is going to be better.

At the end of first month I will post a nice album of start photos and end of 1st M photos. Stay tuned 

Thank you and cya guys tomorrow Stay healthy and play Smart !

Day 19 Full day of eat and what / how i did it

Training today was very good. I am still injured but hopefully by the end up next week I can go ham on legs again.

Goal will be for this week to lose another 1 kg , hard but IL try my best !!

Tomorrow I will go work and after shop for some food. After I will hit the gym all this time I will be in the fasting so ye tomorrow I will try to hit a bigger deficit.

I feel good , more energy every day and I notice the changing , I start noticing again how important is too eat healthy and to f...g do sports not just finger sports XD if you know what I mean.

Since I started I don`t have that I need / must play daily something on my PC. I won`t lie Il play some but I don`t have A lot of time to do it (i figured that there are more important things to do)

Total calories for today 1400 *il round them up

144 Protein , 106 carbs ,42 fat, 12 g fiber

That will be it for today can`t w8 to start my day tomorrow

Thank you for reading and cya tomorrow.

Day 20 Full day

Today I did an almost 20 h Fast with a high intense training , happy of how everything worked out. The injury is still there so today I did not squat to let it rest till Monday (I still did some dead-lifts , back rows / the pain was not there to notice ) hopefully by Monday I will be back in busyness ^-^ aka super squats

Today I go only 1100 kcal (i will round that up )

of witch : 132 Protein , 42 carbs , 32 fat , 6.2 fiber

Well what can I say everything is going well. Hope that I can stay focused and work harder and harder .

Thank you guys for the support / I am sorry that I did not put pictures but I will not lie ( I was ashamed of what I have done with my body , were I once was and were I am now and what I need to do to come back to were I once was ) Well life is not easy and **** happens. At the end of the day I was the one who lost a fight and I will try win the WAR.

My second child is on the way , i have a daughter and the boy is on the way. I just could not see me in that shape anymore , after work I was like a dead man ( I could not do nothing besides eating and sleeping ) I want to be there for my kids to be able to play and not be a fat bastard who sleeps when coming home. I feel guilty.

That might be also because of the Low Testosterone , I will try find a way to do a lab to check if everything is ok or not last time I have checked the T was like 500 - + is that low is that high is that normal ? a lot of docs will say is perfectly normal (specially here in Germany)

I have more energy now Il will check if there is a hormone unbalance or not , or is just the fact that I did nothing for the past 5 years.

Thank you for reading and ye tomorrow il get the picture to wash the shame away.

Take care and stay healthy and play smart !!!

Day 21

No train today just full rest.

Total kcal 1150 round that up and also the kcal burn during a work day il put out so to be close to the truth 1850 to keep current KG ( 1850 - 1150 = 700 , so a minus of 700 Kcal deficit for today )

96 Protein , 73 carbs , 46 fat , 13 fiber

Looking forward to check tomorrow weight in and go to train I feel ready to go .

Thank you guys and Cya back tomorrow.

Stay healthy and play Smart !!

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your calories are all over the place and too low most days. Time for a new plan
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Day 22

weight in showed 91.0 kg today / so week 3 I went from 91.9 to 91. the fun starts now

Total Kcal 1560

143 Protein , 81carbs , 68 fat , 9 fiber

Good training / but I am sad do to my injury still not recovered. (it can be better)

I gotta go to heaven but first I must go thru Hell . Makes sense

Cya tomorrow
    Last edited by Amenojaku; 08-31-2020 at 02:13 PM.

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Your calories are all over the place and too low most days. Time for a new plan
    The plan is going to change when my body is telling me. But thank you for your concern.

Doing well for now.

Day 23

1731 Kcal total

175 protein , 162 carbs , 36 fat , 9 fiber

Good intense training. Morning weight was 91.2. looks good and i feel great

slowly we getting there

Cya tomorrow

Day 24 

1737 kcal total

192  protein , 51  carbs , 80 fat , 9 fiber

Today rest day hopefully my injury will allow me to train 100% again. looking forward to see tomorrows training 

No pain no gain

Stay healthy and play smart

Day 25 welcome

Today total 1741 (plus the veggies Asia style that i have rated with max 150 kcal) so 1900 for today

193 Protein , 80 Carb , 68 Fat , 6 Fiber

I am going crazy from how good the training is going. The creatin monohidrate took some time to kick high and is kicking like a M... fuker. Today weight in was already with what I have put as a target for the week 90.8 kg. Lets see if i can keep it there or go even more.

Have more energy and my injury starting to getting better. Hopefully by the start of next week we all in busyness baby.

Wish you all a nice night / day and stay healthy and play smart cya tomorrow

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've tried creatine mono on numerous occasions and never got anything from it.
    I must be a non responder.
    Good log, keep it up.

Originally Posted by brit-iron View Post
    I've tried creatine mono on numerous occasions and never got anything from it.
    I must be a non responder.
    Good log, keep it up.
    Thank you for your support.

May I ask you how long did you took the creatin ? Because creatin takes some time to hit , when when it hits you will notice it for sure. If you took it a short time / depends also from person to person how fast is going to hit. I recommend to get a small 250 g and finish . Preworkout boosters have also creatin in them and its there for a reason (for sure also beta alanin , L citruline and much more )

But yes maybe you did not notice it so hard or you just need more time on it. I am not a doctor but is one of the supplements that you can`t go wrong with. price / and what it dose
    Last edited by Amenojaku; 09-05-2020 at 12:30 PM. Reason: more info

Day 26

Total 1963 kcal

157 Protein , 171 carbs , 63 fat , 17 fiber

Strong workout , I can go longer every day. The pump is there I fell awesome. I went with the kcal up a bit and still losing weight witch is wonderful. Planing to put starting Monday 7.09.2020 keto and go with a low carb will try find the best source of carb for going in too keto simply because i know how miserable it will be to go in carb depletion ( did it 2 times and it sucks but you do see results fast ) reason for that will be that I still have a decent amount of fat on my body and why not feed my body with it

Day 27

Total 1895 kcal today deficit will be a puny 200 max

181 Protein , 119 carbs , 69 fat , 21 fiber

Today was a rest day going to hit the gym tomorrow on fasting. Looking forward to hit tomorrow the gym since I am full and ready to go.

Thank you for the support

Day 28

Total 1615 kcal

187 Protein , 49 carbs , 67 fat , 9 fiber

Good strong training session on fasting. the injury is starting to feel better and better by the day. I can do light squats again

Looking forward to check my weight on Monday morning !!!

Day 29

Total Kcal 1472 I just could not eat more !! XD

145 Protein , 49 carbs , 69 fat , 19 fiber

Day 29 brings the end of week 4 and at the same time start of week 5. Happy to announce that today's weight in was yet again a success 90.2 kg. I am happy from 96 to 90.2 in 4 weeks is just what and how I wanted. I will work harder, and again harder than yesterday to get me back.

Training is going well and here are some pictures with the progress
    I will work hard to get better and get with every day closer to the point were i can say , I AM BACK not I will be back !!!

I won`t get rich or die trying , I am more like get fit or die trying !!

Cya tomorrow with the daily videos and post .

Ps: sorry for no pictures but here I can not post pictures at this time working for getting that permission !
    Last edited by Amenojaku; 09-08-2020 at 02:09 PM.

Day 30

Total 1761 kcal

145 Protein , 90.5 carb , 82 fat , 22 fiber

Strong Training session. Tomorrow I will start the KEto for multiple reasons ( one important will be to hit the fat deposits ) Looking forward to see who this evolves

Wish you all a nice night day and stay healthy and play smart cya tomorrow

Day 31

Today is the day 31 , and Day 1 of the keto diet. I will check If i can stay on it (how hard will it be , how much energy i will have , how the training is going to be and much more )
    Going for this diet starting today for the reason of health first / 2nd reason will be hit the fat cells hard and burn it faster.
    On this diet I have 2 good friends to help me / Eggs and Trout. Still got over 8 kg of trout so that means I do not need to buy much besides some cauliflower / broccoli and eggs ( & bacon ). Why I say this is because I do not have the money right now to go how I will like to. This diet will put me on track of getting my BF down and will not put me in too the situation were I need to start robbing ppl for some money !! ( long story , I made it short ! ) I have a full job , but Is not enough.

Keto day 1

Total 1025 Kcal

118 Protein , 12.4 Carbs , 53.5 fat , 7 Fiber

Today I did not train I did for over 6 h some work in the house.

Tomorrow the plan is to go fasted in too training and after start my meals. I also got my beta alanin and L. citruline , looking forward to do the cocktail and prepare for WAR.

Once again Thank you , wanna talk with me hit my discord or twitch / youtube were i do the daily talk of my day how it was and what I will do.

Stay healthy and Play Smart !
    Cya tomorrow

Day 32

KEto Day 2 / Strong training / Not much energy left for the rest of the day but still doable. ( in a word I fell like **** )

Total 1740 kcal

150.3 Protein , 16.3 carbs , 113.5 Fat , 8.4 fiber

I will need a few days until my body is getting used with this. The beta 3 in one cocktail is helping a lot with the training A LOT OF ENERGY .

Cya tomorrow

Day 33

KEto day 3 / Another good training / power going up everything went up with at least 5 kg. More endurance power and resistance / I fell good

Total 1882 Kcal

169.2 Protein , 12.3 carbs , 121.4 fat , 7.6 Fiber

I did my keto test and I am already positive / I did not expect this fast response from my body. Checking the progress how fast is going to get in too high state of ketones in body.

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 34

Keto day 4. Today I will do a pause from training ( but I did a lot of work at home / garage / basement )

Total 1896 Kcal

155.5 Protein , 19.8 Carbs , 129.3 fat , 3.1 Fiber

I need to eat more fiber for some reason I keep forgetting that XD. I fell better , I have more energy now. I still have small periods of time were i fell weak but is still ok . I need more time for sure to be 100% or close to the comfort zone !

Looking forward for the tomorrow`s training session.

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow
    Last edited by Amenojaku; 09-14-2020 at 02:04 PM.

Day 35

Keto day 5. Today no training ( sad but I needed to spend some more time with my family plus we ended up visiting some friends )

So day my first 2 days in a row pause from training. This will be also good so I can recover and be ready to go tomorrow.

Total 1884 Kcal

135.4 Protein , 18.4 Carb , 138.4 Fat , 4.8 Fiber

Start getting used to the keto diet.

Looking forward for tomorrows weight in and at the same time start of Week 6.

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 36

KEto day 6. Weight in 89.5 . Start of week 5 90.2 kg end of Week 5 89.5 kg

Happy with the results and looking better, more energy.

Total 1171 Kcal
    134.2 Protein , 21.5 Carbs , 58.5 Fat , 3.8 Fiber

Kinda low. After the training I went working in too the basement (no energy left at all)
    My Kcal are low but I have at least the Protein there XD

I will try to eat tomorrow a bit more ( more protein ) to try repair what I broke today.

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow