Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Day 37

Keto 7

Good at work , strong and good training. I ended up getting a bit more food today since I almost starved myself (without noticing that I need to eat / I was not hungry )

Weight in today was 88.8 kg so ye no wonder when I have eaten 1000 kcal yesterday / worked / training and worked again XD

Total 2117 Kcal

Protein 201.4 , 32.3 Carbs , 123.8 fat , 3.6 Fiber

Today I did the same , work / train / work but I did not feel as tired as yesterday !!! I wonder why XD

Looks good I think I will try eat close to 1850 mb 1900 kcal per day since I am still dropping slowly down.

Happy with the road for now. Hope that I can ride the horse till the end !

Thank you for reading
    Stay healthy and Play Smart !
    Cya tomorrow

Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Amenojaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Day 38

Keto 8

Total Kcal 1957

195.7 Protein , 19.9 Carbs , 112.7 Fat , 8.2 Fiber

Good day at work , Even better at training. The 3 musketeers are working fine for now ( Creatin , Beta alanin , L citrulin )

Looking good , losing weight fast. I fell that my BF at start was close to 35 Since I am already close to 88 kg XD

Tomorrow I will take a break from training , let everything rest for the next 2 mb 3 days of hard work.

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 39 

Keto 9 

Total 2065 Kcal

182.5 Protein , 15.2 Carbs , 135.7 Fat , 8.7 Fiber

Today I will like to say is a maintain total Kcal since I ended up working in my basement for more than 3 h .

No training , today rest time !

If you guys have some Questions or something fell free to put them in here I will like to talk or try at least my best to answer !

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 40

Keto 10 

Total 1601 Kcal

182.3  Protein , 17.9 Carbs , 82.9 Fat , 9.8 Fiber

Nothing strong to add today besides a good day at work and a good day at training !

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Sorry that today I will post last 4 days , I completely forgot .. and I won`t lie also tired . 

Day 41 

Keto 11

Trained fasted  with good results .  Plus a long period of fast close to 18 h .

Total 2243 Kcal

206.3 Protein , 14.5 Carbs , 144.7 Fat ,  7.9 Fiber

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 42 

Keto 12

Today no training .  just a feeding fest of meat and cloud bread 

Total 2391 Kcal

191.0 Protein , 11.4 Carbs , 171.1 Fat ,  4.7 Fiber

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 43

Keto 13 Today is the end of week 6 and also the start in week 7 . Weight in : Start Week 6 89.5 Kg now 88.4 Kg

I lost a lot and this is 100% do to the keto diet. Looking forward to check the end of the week 7 weight in !!!

Today I got another good training session . Today I trained for like 2 h did Chest and Biceps and I can`t say thank God for giving me the will and power to keep this up !!

Total 1762 Kcal

183.6 Protein , 13.2 Carbs , 103 Fat, 8.8 Fiber

Well I know that my meal 1 was over 1200 kcal but that might be also how I got that much energy and strength .

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

And once again sorry for not posting every day , I was tired or I got captivated by my work that I need to do in my basement !

Day 44

Keto 14

Total 1359 Kcal

158.3 Protein , 17.1 Carbs , 69.2 Fat , 7.8 Fiber

Today I was a machine at work and in too the gym as well ! Back and triceps today I get good responses in too the training sessions since I have a good muscle / mind connection. Focusing on achieving my goals !!! FOCUS !!! Aka The ROCK FOCUS !!! 

I will try maybe to eat like today / clean , I might get more fat burned since I will not have that high intake of fat per day . I eat maybe less but I was full / I am kinda` eating because i need to get my protein not because I am hungry , strange feeling.

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 45

Keto 15

Today a nice day at work , decent workout (* I did just legs and abs ) and some work at home.

Total 1556 Kcal

151.7 Protein , 23.6 Carbs , 86.3 Fat , 18.4 Fiber

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 46

Keto 16 Weight In today 87,7 kg

Today I did a 22 h fast and then 1 big meal that I needed to fight with XD

Total 1976 Kcal

171.6 Protein , 22.7 Carbs , 130.2 Fat , 9.9 Fiber

I felt ok on the 22h fast / I just needed food , This I will do again but when the time comes to eat I will need to bust a nut to get just chicken breast to make it easy XD

Right now I am wasted but when I look back / I worked / I trained hard , did what I had to do today ! For sure I will do this again but with an something much more easy to eat to get the needed protein .

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 47 Keto 17

Weight in 87.8 kg

Today I did a pause from training do to the fact of felling tired / not fully restored .

Total 1664 Kcal

180.8 Protein , 44.7 Carbs (felt like eating some mushrooms ) auch , 72.9 fat , 30.1 Fiber

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 48 KEto 18 Weight in 87.4 Kg

Today again a pause from training simply because I had a lot of work to do in my basement . Worked over 8 h so Il count that as a training XD

Total 927 Kcal

146.3 Protein , 17.6 Carbs , 24.9 Fat , 10.1 Fiber

I did not fell like eating more than what I did. Something light today was ok

Looking forward to check how the Monday weight in will look like. If I will be 86 something I will keep the keto for 1 more week if no I will start back with Carbs.

I will mainly stay by oath meal and basmati rice + the normal veggies ( mushrooms , cruciferous veggies and so on )

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 49 Keto 19 Weight in 86.6 Kg *  this is mainly because of eating clean with less fat

Today I fasted and trained fasted . Good training session. After I ended up grilling Ow baby !!

Total  1997 Kcal       Today It was like 100+ kcal (no work so - the 600 kcal )

178.5 Protein , 10 Carbs , 134 Fat , 4.8 Fiber

Well ye today some more fat because of the legs / wings but I needed to fill up for the new week .

I might not get the real truth in too the tomorrow morning weight in but I am still sure that I lost A LOT !

Goal by the end of week 85 kg?   Ha !    After I will be able to start back with carbs and keep it clean.

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 50  Keto 20  

End of week 7 / Weight in start 88.4 kg end of week 7    86.6 Kg 

Because of keto I lost a lot of weight this week wow. I knew that might happen but did not see this coming

Total  2315 Kcal 

211.3 Protein , 12.2 Carbs , 154 Fat , 4.9 Fiber

Felling good and looking forward to the end of week 8.

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day  51  Keto 21

Nice training / nice day at work nothing to point out ! Felling better by the day

Total 1992 Kcal 

Protein 182.9 , 5.3 Carbs , 135.5 Fat , 4.3 Fiber

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 52 Keto 22

Good day at work / worked longer today / trained legs  (no energy left ) !

Total 1395 Kcal 

136.9 Protein , 9.1 Carbs , 86.9 Fat , 7.2 Fiber

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 53    Broke the Keto back in too carbs !

Today is the day were I break my keto and get back in too the carbs. I will carb up a tiny bit eat some things that will get me a decent % of carbs back and turn back in too a strict and nice diet with carbs. 

Starting Day 55 I will eat just jasmin rice / cruciferous vegetables / oats as my carbs ! Main goal is to be able to hit more the growth and be able to train harder . 

Total    3288 Kcal   

Total 204.8 Protein , 177.4 Carbs , 187.3 Fat , 21.5 Fiber

I started noticing already the change back to carbs !

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Day 54  Carbs in day 2

Today I did not train. Filling up and looking forward for the tomorrow`s training session !!!

Total 2576 Kcal

179.9 Protein , 212.6 Carbs , 99.4 Fat , 18.7 Fiber

Happy that I can eat rice / oatmeal again 

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow

Plan changed XD 15% bf needed

Day 55 Day 3 of Carbs and last day / Going back to Keto 

Why going back to keto ? I did all my math / did end up checking my BF and all the others things and right now I am at 20 % BF. So I will need to go to 80 KG to be at 15 % BF.

I will like to sacrifice now to reach that and start building lean muscle with a clean diet , than going up in weight and add more BF .

How I will do this : I will do starting today 21 : 00 a Fast of over 30+ h to get back fast in too keto. After I will try to not consume more than 1200 kcal / I will check how I will fell and by that I might have some 1 / 2 / 1 / 2    1 = 1200 kcal (with less Protein )   2 = 1500 / 600 Kcal ( with more protein )

Total 2429 Kcal

170.4 Protein , 176.6 Carbs , 106.5 Fat , 14.6 Fiber

Thank you for reading
    Cya tomorrow