WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000)

How does this compare to a T-Bar row?

How would this chest-supported row machine compare to a chest-supported T-Bar row:

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s.../400790.2.html

I have a T-bar row in my garage gym, and it's great and all, but I've gotten so much equipment that it's starting to get so cramped in there that even the Garage Gym Reviews guy would say "damn, it's cramped in there". I just saw the Body-Solid version of that machine on Facebook Marketplace this morning for less than $200, so I'm really tempted to just pull the trigger. It'll just be a six hour drive total to get it.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd buy the Body-Solid machine for $200 in a heartbeat, got to test one out once before and regretted not buying it ever since. But dang SIX HOURS!?!?!?! Don't think I'd drive that far for one, even though I like that machine alot.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000) WWE-TicK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    I'd buy the Body-Solid machine for $200 in a heartbeat, got to test one out once before and regretted not buying it ever since. But dang SIX HOURS!?!?!?! Don't think I'd drive that far for one, even though I like that machine alot.
    Yea ... 3 hours there and then 3 hours back. Interestingly some other person is selling the same Body Solid version and he's only 30 minutes away. Unfortunately, he wants $400 for it. I know the BS version retails for quite a bit nowadays, so he'd probably yell at me if I try to negotiate it down.

I saw another comparable plate loaded seated row on Marketplace and the drive would only be 4 hours total. This unit might be better because the arms move independently of each other. However, it also looks a little bigger and the whole reason why I'm considering a new machine is because the T-bar takes up too much room. I asked for dimensions, but haven't gotten any response yet. Also, the seller wants $250.

I'm about to go train back now. I'll stew on this decision more while I do so.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After spending your time and gas you might as well just buy the local one, maybe see if he'd come down to $300. Six hours is about the longest trip I've ever made for a piece of equipment, anything outside of an hour anymore and I'd rather just bite the bullet and buy new LOL.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would offer the guy a lower amount maybe $300 he can only say no and then you can decide wether you want it or not.
    The only thing i don't like is you can't really try it out in a work out.
    Sometimes these things look great but are less than satisfactory on hitting the muscle well.
    Remember also cheap isn't always good.
    I have a cramped garage gym and have rotated out the less quality equipment for more quality(more money).
    Every now and then you can come across a good deal on FB market place or crags list but you have you keep looking constantly.

I'd give Titan a try if they had a 10-15% off coupon. Worst case scenario if the handles were right you could run an eye-bolt thru the adjustment holes and attach some rotating handles. But the Body-Solid felt really good to me, chest supported rowing is the best.

ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShockDaMuscles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's awful. If possible, I strongly suggest you try it before buying. I got one as part of a package deal that included 2 other pieces that I really wanted. I unloaded it during the Corona shut-down.

If it's between this machine and a T-bar row, I'd go with the T-bar row hands down. If space is a concern, I'd look at Fray Fitness' Precor clone. It looks fairly compact. It is not in stock at the moment though.

https://www.frayfitness.com/t-bar-row.html

grumpytude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grumpytude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grumpytude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grumpytude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grumpytude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grumpytude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grumpytude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grumpytude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grumpytude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grumpytude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grumpytude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to own the body solid version of this- and was a bit underwhelmed from it. Not something I would have take up space in my gym.
    If or when I did free up some space- I would get something like the T-bar row that ShockDaMuscles mentioned.

In the meantime I get a much, much better workout when facing into an incline bench and using dumbbells than i did with the bodysoild machine.
    I also get a similar workout simulating a T-bar leaning into an incline bench using my cable crossover instead. Incredible beatdown on the lats.

VicDumbbells is just really nice. (+1000) VicDumbbells is just really nice. (+1000) VicDumbbells is just really nice. (+1000) VicDumbbells is just really nice. (+1000) VicDumbbells is just really nice. (+1000) VicDumbbells is just really nice. (+1000) VicDumbbells is just really nice. (+1000) VicDumbbells is just really nice. (+1000) VicDumbbells is just really nice. (+1000) VicDumbbells is just really nice. (+1000) VicDumbbells is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    In the meantime I get a much, much better workout when facing into an incline bench and using dumbbells than i did with the bodysoild machine
    This for me. I would not take up space with a row machine. I'd just sell the T-bar, and enjoy the room. But you would have to have 'heavy' dumbbells.

If no DB's I's spend the $400, you are worth it OP.
    “Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase.” – Joseph Pilates

A bodybuilder uses the weights to work the muscle.