FurtureSHEHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FurtureSHEHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FurtureSHEHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FurtureSHEHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How can I look like her?

Hello,
    So, long story short I'm 18 years old, 5 feet 6inches tall, and weigh 104ish pounds (my BMI is 16.8) I have a history of "Yo-yo Dieting" since i was 14. I want to get healthy but every time I gain weight it all seems to go to my arms.
    I want smaller arms and bigger legs - is this even possible?
    The first and last attached photos are me and the ones in the middle are what i want to look like.
    how can i look like the girl in the last photos?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by FurtureSHEHULK; 08-21-2020 at 09:27 AM.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would consult your family doctor....
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Bagpuss13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bagpuss13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bagpuss13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bagpuss13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bagpuss13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bagpuss13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bagpuss13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bagpuss13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bagpuss13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bagpuss13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bagpuss13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=FurtureSHEHULK;1614179301]Hello,
    So, long story short I'm 18 years old, 5 feet 6inches tall, and weigh 104ish pounds (my BMI is 16.8) I have a history of "Yo-yo Dieting" since i was 14. I want to get healthy but every time I gain weight it all seems to go to my arms.
    I want smaller arms and bigger legs - is this even possible?
    The first and last attached photos are me and the ones in the middle are what i want to look like.
    how can i look like the girl in the last photos?[/QUOTE

Hey...The first thing I would say is to join a good gym and get a personal trainer...they will assess you and put a plan in place for you. They will be able to advice you on nutrition and help you achieve your goals...
    I wish you all the best
    Last edited by Bagpuss13; 08-24-2020 at 04:02 AM. Reason: advice change