fays12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fays12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fays12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fays12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fays12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fays12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fays12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fays12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fays12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fays12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fays12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exercise for obese weight loss?

My weight is 145 kg and I just started working out at the Gym. For now im only swimming and stationary bike for 30 min. But I want to get serious so I have some questions:

1) What do you think I should do at the Gym for someone obese wanting to lose weight? Some say weight lifting is better, some say Cardio.

2) Do I need a trainer? I dont want to get a trainer at the Gym because they over do it and I get so exhausted I almost quit! Is it this way with all trainers?

3) Even though im working out and eating good, I gained 2 kg after joining the Gym! Does working out increase your weight at first? I only broke my calorie intake once by eating Peanut Butter.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    1. It actually doesn't matter that much at this stage. Do a bit of both.

What matters is your diet - eat less calories that you burn. Calories burned by exercise is actually quite small compared to the total through the day. Read the Fat Loss forum sticky threads relating to calorie and macros.

2. No, just spend some time on machines like rowers, cycles and ellipticals. And pick a weights routine from the sticky threads of the Workout Programs forum - like All Pros routine for example. You can watch videos explaining how to perform the lifts.

3. How many calories were you eating? How long a time period are we talking?

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fays12 View Post
    My weight is 145 kg and I just started working out at the Gym. For now im only swimming and stationary bike for 30 min. But I want to get serious so I have some questions:

1) What do you think I should do at the Gym for someone obese wanting to lose weight? Some say weight lifting is better, some say Cardio.
    Cliff's notes on weight loss:
    1) Control calories
    2) Eat sufficient protein
    3) Lift weights
    4) Eat sufficient fats

#1 is what changes your scale weight
    #2 & #3 biases your weight loss towards fat instead of lean tissue
    #4 keeps you from messing up your hormones

2) Do I need a trainer? I dont want to get a trainer at the Gym because they over do it and I get so exhausted I almost quit! Is it this way with all trainers?
    No you don't need a trainer, but you do need to know how to do exercises properly and you need a good workout plan. If you try to design your own plan as a beginner, you'll get it wrong, I guarantee it. A good trainer can help you with those things, but the trainers at most commercial gyms are pretty awful.

3) Even though im working out and eating good, I gained 2 kg after joining the Gym! Does working out increase your weight at first? I only broke my calorie intake once by eating Peanut Butter.
    A) With regards to weight, look at trends not the daily value
    B) Lifting weights build muscle but by itself that won't make you gain scale weight, only a calorie surplus can do that
    C) FYI, peanut butter has a HUGE amount of calories

paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you read the sticky for the Fierce 5, it suggests running the AllPro program to lose weight. In a nutshell it's something like this. 7 basic lifts. First week is 4 sets of 8, 2nd week 4 sets of 9, 3rd week 4 sets of 10, 4th week 4 sets of 11, 5th week 4 sets of 12. Then go back to 4 sets of 8 but increase the weight, and repeat.

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fays12 View Post
    Losing weight correctly and making permanent lifestyle changes are part of a marathon and definitely not a sprint. Strive for consistency in diet and exercise, focus on what you can see in the mirror, and worry/take pride in trends, not minor fluctuations.