rivriv0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I Cut, Bulk, Or Neither?

I feel really insecure about the way I look. Right now, I honestly just want to see that defined six pack. And I'm not sure whether if I should continue cutting, or start bulking.

18/140lbs
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Gain muscle. Cutting won't help you at all at this point, you'll just look like a scarecrow.

Get on the Fierce 5 program. Eat enough protein rich foods so you are gaining about 1-2lbs a month - adjust what you eat over time but ignore any sudden weight changes because they will just be water weight shifts. Look for the long term trend.

ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rivriv0 View Post
    I feel really insecure about the way I look. Right now, I honestly just want to see that defined six pack. And I'm not sure whether if I should continue cutting, or start bulking.

18/140lbs
    Bro bulk right now and embrace the little bit of fat you’ll gain. You’ll get huge. I promise you when you cut down AFTER the bulk you will look AMAZING
    Bench: 315lbs
    Squat: 405lbs
    Deadlift: 550lbs

Stronger than I look

How long do you think I should bulk?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Gain about 20lbs at around 2lbs a month - so best part of a year...

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rivriv0 View Post

18/140lbs
    First off, you have a good frame and should not be at all insecure about the way you look right now. You've got loads of potential. Define what your goals are both short & long-term (6-pack, size, etc...) and then develop a plan of attack to go the distance slowly... You've got plenty of time! Hope that helps...
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

Thanks for all the help, guys.

You lot are making me feel a lot more sure about what I have to do now. 20lbs for a year!!!

Thanks again