randomname12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I don't know what i'm doing wrong with my workout routine

I'm still a beginner to working out and i've been trying to do pushups although not that many, the max i've been able to do is a set of 12. I've been trying really hard to push my pushups farther and ive been taking 2 rest days in between pushup training days but it seems that after a little over 2 weeks every time i loose all my strenght. Ill be prepared to do a workout session then when i try to do pushups i cant even do more than 3. I don't know whats wrong with me. I'm 15 years old 6'4" and 235 lbs so i'm not like really fat but it seems that i just cant build muscle no matter how hard i try i dont know whats wrong with me or if im just doing something wrong.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's just about how your brain makes your muscles perform a movement - the loss of performance is just because your brain partly forgets how to do pushups. It goes away quite easily but will also come back quickly.

You aren't actually losing muscle.

The key to building muscle is to keep doing it without taking long breaks.

Join a gym if you can because pushups are only affecting a small percentage of the muscle in your body and you need to do a whole set of different exercises. Or get some equipment for home (a barbell as a minimum - plus a power cage and bench ideally)

KroKTer is not very well liked. (-100) KroKTer is not very well liked. (-100) KroKTer is not very well liked. (-100) KroKTer is not very well liked. (-100) KroKTer is not very well liked. (-100) KroKTer is not very well liked. (-100) KroKTer is not very well liked. (-100) KroKTer is not very well liked. (-100) KroKTer is not very well liked. (-100) KroKTer is not very well liked. (-100) KroKTer is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm just 17 and I started workoing out at 16. Exactly 2019 September but I stopped to hit the gym 2020 February because of the COVID-19. Then I just working out with my bodyweight until now.
    So when I hit the gym first I could do 25 pushups in a row. And at the beginning of my "gym life" I could became tired really fast but I wasn't feel muscles, especially my biceps and back. (Yea I can do push things way better that pull things. Now I can do 55-65 perfect pushups in a row.)

So. My tip is that to try to do 50 pushups every day or less and increase it to 100-200 with time. And also do pull ups as well. Your muscles have to connect with your brain. You can try to focus to that muscle what you are currently work. And drink a lot! You have to do complex excersises like pushups, pullups and the variations of these.