Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My next door neighbors asks if I was

Selling drugs or hit some kind of a lottery

You know in NYC you don't get much property, but the prices of homes are fcking ridiculous. My house right now is at $600K and I would be the first to tell you its definitely not worth $600k, however as NY'er we do what we have to do.

With that said in the last several months I put in around 20K dollars (which isn't much really) into my home to redo my driveway, porch and balcony, plus purchasing my corvette. (Plus I redid all of my windows but that was ending of last year)

Well this kind of sparked some interest and conversations (as I have heard) among my neighbors, from "he is probably selling drugs" to "maybe he won a lottery" and the truth is I am fcking annoyed that

1. Why can't they mind their own fcking business
    2. Why can't it be the guy works his ass off...

As an FYI I have been promoted at my job (and with this Covid-19 I am lucky to even have a job so I count my blessings everyday) where I am overseeing and managing the following countries;

The UK
    Australia
    New Zealand
    Canada
    Asia
    Malaysia
    Korea
    Singapore
    China
    Japan
    Hong Kong
    Taiwan
    Indonesia
    India
    Philippines
    Thailand

Here are some pics of the work I got done, I have some before pics but I would have to put up too many pics, folks who are friends with me on FB know how much stress the contractors gave me in the span of 3 months!

On the list for Bannukah

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

On the list for Bannukah

NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You work your ass off, John. Well deserved.

Don't worry about those who question your ability to provide for your family the good old American way.

And if you want to impress your clients in the Philippines, let me know. I will teach you some bad words.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    You work your ass off, John. Well deserved.

Don't worry about those who question your ability to provide for your family the good old American way.

And if you want to impress your clients in the Philippines, let me know. I will teach you some bad words.
    Slight correction, they are not my clients, they are part of the organization,,,but anyway MAN I am going through hell understanding the folks from Asia, the UK, Australia and New Zealand..Sh!t is really putting a detriment to my program. What really irks me is that they all understand me with no fcking problem!!
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Slight correction, they are not my clients, they are part of the organization,,,but anyway MAN I am going through hell understanding the folks from Asia, the UK, Australia and New Zealand..Sh!t is really putting a detriment to my program. What really irks me is that they all understand me with no fcking problem!!
    Johnny, very nice property. Your Vette looks at home there. Your neighbors? None of their damn business.

Congratulations on the job and new responsibilities. All countries have very different cultures and as with anything, go with it. They know the US has a different culture. So, you are all even. There will be a learning curve, so as long as you are paid, take it. Feel me?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Johnny, very nice property. Your Vette looks at home there. Your neighbors? None of their damn business.

Congratulations on the job and new responsibilities. All countries have very different cultures and as with anything, go with it. They know the US has a different culture. So, you are all even. There will be a learning curve, so as long as you are paid, take it. Feel me?
    Thanks man, honestly I don't typically care what anyone thinks, but its just that, well I am Puerto Rican and a part of me thinks to myself would they have thought the same if I was white? I know petty but I can't help but to think that way.

I am also the only one in my neighborhood with a pool in the backyard.

As for the issue I am having understanding them, I am hoping the more I speak to them (which is via video conferencing) the better understanding I will have.
    On the list for Bannukah

Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really nice place you have there John. You have always been a guy that is willing to work hard for nice things and once you get them, you keep them nice. Don't worry about what others think. Our "new" society is one where everybody thinks someone is getting something that they aren't getting. Everyone is offended, everyone is a victim. Like you always say in the gym "Just do you"!

Congratulations on your success!

Firm
    "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better!"

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. -A. R. Bernard

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places."
    Ernest Hemingway - "A Farewell to Arms"

Originally Posted by Firminator4 View Post
    Really nice place you have there John. You have always been a guy that is willing to work hard for nice things and once you get them, you keep them nice. Don't worry about what others think. Our "new" society is one where everybody thinks someone is getting something that they aren't getting. Everyone is offended, everyone is a victim. Like you always say in the gym "Just do you"!

Congratulations on your success!

Firm
    Thanks man, I have invited my old friends (of over 40 years and new ones as well) over for a pool/barbecue on August 29th. The thing is I don't know how many will show up as I have lost some friends because out of all my friends I am the only republican. We will see....
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well I am Puerto Rican and a part of me thinks to myself would they have thought the same if I was white?
    Yes and i can’t tell you why others would think that about you?

In my court you don’t see expensive cars but we have a white guy who has them and is always gettting work done on the house but he carries himself like he may do somethings on the side, not too mention I know one of his homies from back in the day, he was actually staying there for a time, but none of that really means chit.

The other couple who have hot cars are black, I believe they have good jobs.

-=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Would have thought a house in NYC would be well over $600k.

Even in my area a fully detached house is gonna run $1M for a small one.

Townhouses are getting to the $750k mark here. It's just nuts.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Yes and i can’t tell you why others would think that about you?

In my court you don’t see expensive cars but we have a white guy who has them and is always gettting work done on the house but he carries himself like he may do somethings on the side, not too mention I know one of his homies from back in the day, he was actually staying there for a time, but none of that really means chit.

The other couple who have hot cars are black, I believe they have good jobs.
    Not sure if they are saying it because I am Puerto Rican, that's just my thought I could be way off.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Would have thought a house in NYC would be well over $600k.

Even in my area a fully detached house is gonna run $1M for a small one.

Townhouses are getting to the $750k mark here. It's just nuts.
    My house is a brownstone semi-detached a full detached house will run in the millions.
    On the list for Bannukah

Let's slot floppies keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope you can retire, sell and move to someplace nice soon.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Thats my plan man, once I retire I will sell my house and buy a house fully paid as I am almost done with my mortgage. By the time I sell, my house (God willing) will be in the upper 800K and I can buy a house in full in another state and still have pocket money

However not sure my wife will follow, but thats a different story....
    On the list for Bannukah

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was going to suggest taking that $600k, buying a house in the country, putting in a gym and commuting to the job via corvette.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

Let's slot floppies keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats my plan man, once I retire I will sell my house and buy a house fully paid as I am almost done with my mortgage. By the time I sell, my house (God willing) will be in the upper 800K and I can buy a house in full in another state and still have pocket money
    My dilemma and probably yours too, is should we sell now while prices are high and rent until there is another crash and then buy cheap.

In AZ, it is a huge seller's market with bidding wars starting on most houses for sale.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I was going to suggest taking that $600k, buying a house in the country, putting in a gym and commuting to the job via corvette.
    My DIL just purchased a house last week in Jersey about 2 hours out from NYC for 275K her house is HUGE and the amount of property she has is ridiculous!!! And around her are horses, cows, deer, fox, the place is beautiful!!
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My DIL just purchased a house last week in Jersey about 2 hours out from NYC for 275K her house is HUGE and the amount of property she has is ridiculous!!! And around her are horses, cows, deer, fox, the place is beautiful!!
    Not to mention the cost of living is probably much less ridiculous than NYC.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Mr Flexy's Happy Protg LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love the flower beds and the fence! It all looks really nice!

Yeah, housing market is crazy. I don't know how young people can even break into a $1000/sqft market.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never mind what your neighbors say, just tell them you have been smart with your money. Nice work!

I like the minimal or no grass part of this, I can't stand grass and all the costs:maintenance, fertilizers..spray etc and upkeep that comes with it..Once the kids are gone we are moving to a lower cost arrangement with less maintenance.
    Strength + Cardio + Proprioception = dominance

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know about your friends and visitors/guests but people always conclude negative things unless it is a party with Honda Accords,Vineyard Vines clothing, khaki pants and blue blazers. It is just the way some people are wired; that and if you do too many renovations too quickly(equity line of credit) people assume the worst. It sucks but we have a lot of bored people out there making stuff up.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

My dilemma and probably yours too, is should we sell now while prices are high and rent until there is another crash and then buy cheap.

In AZ, it is a huge seller's market with bidding wars starting on most houses for sale.
    Yup yup, talked about this with my wife several times, but her response is, "I don't want to leave NY"

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Not to mention the cost of living is probably much less ridiculous than NYC.
    Way less!!

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Love the flower beds and the fence! It all looks really nice!

Yeah, housing market is crazy. I don't know how young people can even break into a $1000/sqft market.
    Thank you, the tree you see, I planted it roughly a year ago it was only 5 feet high, can't wait to see it in 5 years.

Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Never mind what your neighbors say, just tell them you have been smart with your money. Nice work!

I like the minimal or no grass part of this, I can't stand grass and all the costs:maintenance, fertilizers..spray etc and upkeep that comes with it..Once the kids are gone we are moving to a lower cost arrangement with less maintenance.
    Thanks man, the thing is they see me going to work every morning, well before the Covid so.....

I had a lot of grass in the front and I cemented it all some years ago.
    On the list for Bannukah

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dont give a chit about what the neighbors think and youre in the clear. They either struck a serious nerve, or this is a not so subtle brag thread.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    ... I like the minimal or no grass part of this, I can't stand grass and all the costs:maintenance, fertilizers..spray etc and upkeep that comes with it..Once the kids are gone we are moving to a lower cost arrangement with less maintenance.
    All that's required is infrequent mowing. Nature will take its course after that.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My next door neighbors asks if I was, Selling drugs or hit some kind of a lottery
    Fuk em, keep them guessing, had an elderly neighbor one time, in her late 80's asked me if she could have a few empty beer bottles. She would go out in the morning and drink her coffee out of them. I asked if it kept her coffee warmer, she said maybe, but she was doing it to give the neighbors something to talk about. when I would come out she would pretend to stagger over lol. She was the best neighbor I ever had, pure common sense, swore like a trooper, would do anything for a laugh and all around great person.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 08-17-2020 at 12:29 PM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

-=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Dont give a chit about what the neighbors think and youre in the clear. They either struck a serious nerve, or this is a not so subtle brag thread.
    When John brags, there is nothing ever subtle about it. He goes full bore.

Now STFU & GTFO -------> misc

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Fuk em, keep them guessing, had an elderly neighbor one time, in her late 80's asked me if she could have a few empty beer bottles. She would go out in the morning and drink her coffee out of them. I asked if it kept her coffee warmer, she said maybe, but she was doing it to give the neighbors something to talk about. when I would come out she would pretend to stagger over lol. She was the best neighbor I ever had, pure common sense, swore like a trooper, would do anything for a laugh and all around great person.
    Funny how I can get the same accusations from you, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Funny how I can get the same accusations from you, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only because you are open about it tater. I like the little old lady part though, you could fill that role quite easily.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK BH here is your answer.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...August-24.html

BREAKING NEWS: New York gyms will finally be able to reopen on August 24 with strict guidelines including 33% maximum capacity, signing in and out and masks must be worn at all times
    Gyms across the state will be able to reopen on August 24; they must then be inspected by local authorities
    They must operate at a 33 percent capacity and mandate masks inside
    Gym owners have sued Cuomo for not including them in reopening plans
    They said they were being discriminated against for being forced closed
    Part of the reopening requirement for gyms will be ventilation systems
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    When John brags, there is nothing ever subtle about it. He goes full bore.

Now STFU & GTFO -------> misc
    Why would I GTFO of this section?
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Why would I GTFO of this section?
    Why would you come here and be a disrespectful kunt?

This isn't the Big Misc. This is the O35 misc. Don't be an @55.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak