Registered User AccountingMajor's Avatar
    AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000)

Does anyone go to job fairs?

I remember a while back the organization rented out a hotel, and there were lots of companies attending these things.

What they didn't tell us was that many of these positions were chitty sales and insurance agent openings.

Are these the majority of job fairs?

Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I almost have in the past SRS farthest I went was staffing agency type place they can be pretty legit though if you find a high enough quality one but I am sure some are complete scams.
    - Keep the misc great again

- Photography crew

- MAXXXING crew

- Das it mane SRS.

> Truth seeker

> Truth giver

> Patriot

* The great awakening crew.

AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountingMajor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    I almost have in the past SRS farthest I went was staffing agency type place they can be pretty legit though if you find a high enough quality one but I am sure some are complete scams.
    I don't know. Job agencies are complete scams in my experience. They offer the worst of the worst jobs.

And they always force you to drive to their headquarters for a bullchit interview for the lolz.

Then they constantly bombard you with chit positions. One time I interviewed for this accounting outsourcing company through a recruiter. Obviously I was rejected, but the recruiter called me the next week telling me he had this "amazing opportunity...cash injection...blah blah blah" and it turns out it's th same ****ing company.

I was like wtf, and they cancelled the interview on me on the same day. LMAO no idea why they are afraid of giving me the job ad too early if I already accepted the interview. Fuking idiots.

Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realclout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AccountingMajor View Post
    I don't know. Job agencies are complete scams in my experience. They offer the worst of the worst jobs.

And they always force you to drive to their headquarters for a bullchit interview for the lolz.

Then they constantly bombard you with chit positions. One time I interviewed for this accounting outsourcing company through a recruiter. Obviously I was rejected, but the recruiter called me the next week telling me he had this "amazing opportunity...cash injection...blah blah blah" and it turns out it's th same ****ing company.

I was like wtf, and they cancelled the interview on me on the same day. LMAO no idea why they are afraid of giving me the job ad too early if I already accepted the interview. Fuking idiots.
    It depends, I wouldn't expect my dream job from a staffing agency unless I was super qualified and getting head hunted by an agent but at the same time if you don't have experience or you need to start working right away for whatever reason they can certainly help you get your foot in the door potentially help you start earning money faster then applying and interview for months and sometimes they can actually get you into some decent roles I think it really depends on the quality of the agency and the type of position you want along with the location SRS.

If you have a degree especially an accounting degree it really shouldn't be to hard for you SRS.

As for the job fairs that could be in someways potentially a step above an agency if you can find some quality ones in your area.

- Photography crew

- MAXXXING crew

- Das it mane SRS.

> Truth seeker

> Truth giver

> Patriot

DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    According to r/NEET you should just fake Autism and PTSD and get welfare + disability and probably make almost the same money. Biden's America.

If somehow screwing over taxpayers doesn't appeal and you got a degree then there's r/TEFL but not sure how many do that as a lifer anymore.

Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    It depends, I wouldn't expect my dream job from a staffing agency unless I was super qualified and getting head hunted by an agent but at the same time if you don't have experience or you need to start working right away for whatever reason they can certainly help you get your foot in the door potentially help you start earning money faster then applying and interview for months and sometimes they can actually get you into some decent roles I think it really depends on the quality of the agency and the type of position you want along with the location SRS.

If you have a degree especially an accounting degree it really shouldn't be to hard for you SRS.

As for the job fairs that could be in someways potentially a step above an agency if you can find some quality ones in your area.

I'm not struggling for work right now.

I remember back in th day going to job fairs, and that they mostly sucked.

I got a pretty good job (not through a job fair) that is 100% remote.

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had an interview from a job fair (read: sales pitch) for some chitty insurance gig that was at 8AM on a Saturday. If that's when they want to impress you, imagine the hours they'd have you work once you're on the inside.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been to only one job fair that wasn't affiliated with my schools that I attended. Pretty much just insurance companies, Primerica, and a bunch of tradie jobs.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

jeremyjacksonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeremyjacksonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeremyjacksonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeremyjacksonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeremyjacksonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeremyjacksonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeremyjacksonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeremyjacksonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeremyjacksonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeremyjacksonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeremyjacksonn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in 2021, no.. that doesn't make any sense anymore.

Exiled93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Exiled93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Exiled93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Exiled93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Exiled93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Exiled93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Exiled93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Exiled93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Exiled93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Exiled93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Exiled93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In college I went to 2. One was accounting networking night - got an interview from it but didn't get the job.

Then the other was a generic business job fair with a bunch of chit sales or manager jobs like that.

Ended up getting my first internship and full time job through just applying on my school's internship portal.

Originally Posted by AccountingMajor View Post
    I'm not struggling for work right now.

I remember back in th day going to job fairs, and that they mostly sucked.

I got a pretty good job (not through a job fair) that is 100% remote.

Okay...?! Cool story, Tell it again.

Can work from home as much as I want and could probably be 100% remote if I wanted...?!

- Photography crew

- MAXXXING crew

- Das it mane SRS.

> Truth seeker

> Truth giver

> Patriot