Thread: Gaining muscles

nightmarehd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gaining muscles

Hey forum,

How are you today?

I have got a problem. I am 17 years old, 172cm and 56kg, skinny, right?

I want to gain some muscles, not so much tbh. I want some visible ABS, chest, back, and legs. I already have some legs muscles.

Moreover, I don't want to go to the gym. I find it useless for the amount of muscles I want to gain.

Do you have any advice or exercises I should try? What's the best home workout app? How should I work? Should I get fat, then burn the fatness to get the muscles or just work? How this all thing work? I am new at this and I really need a clear explanation.

Thank you!

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nightmarehd View Post
    Moreover, I don't want to go to the gym. I find it useless for the amount of muscles I want to gain.
    You concluded this how?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Go to the gym, train your entire body including your legs. Eat to gain 1kg a month. Honestly, unless you prepared to do that, I think you are just dreaming.

nightmarehd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Go to the gym, train your entire body including your legs. Eat to gain 1kg a month. Honestly, unless you prepared to do that, I think you are just dreaming.
    Okay, so I have to gain 1kg a month and train my whole body.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nightmarehd View Post
    Okay, so I have to gain 1kg a month and train my whole body.
    Either that or you could stay home and watch a Davina McCall fitness video. Your call op but I'd go with suffolks advice

BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you really want it you should be willing to do everything you can to achieve it, and that includes research. I'm gonna give you some advice, but I suggest reading stickies, watching videos, etc on how bodybuilding works. Google any term I mention that you don't get.

If your goal is to build muscle, the best thing you can do is join a gym. Period. Sure, you can work out at your house and whatever, but unless you have ways to keep the progressive overload going, you're not gonna grow as consistently and fast as you could. Get a good workout from one of the stickies like Fierce 5, and go from there. In order to gain weight/ muscle, eat a calorie surplus. Calculate your maintenance cals, and add between 200-500 cals to go on a clean bulk of you want to minimize fat gain. You could eat more if you want, but you'll gain more fat. You could always cut the fat after. Eat around your weight in protein, and drink a gallon of water a day