Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    This will go over your head but I’ll say it anyway

It’s literally just you and one or two others on here who are legends in your own mind and try and flex on young men on this forum. I know other people here, and in real life, who are genuinely successful and I don’t give them any flak at all.. because they aren’t obnoxious about it.

A greater gift from god would be, to see ourselves as others see
    I want other people to be successful and to enjoy life.

You are an angry golf dweeb that complains endlessly.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post

You couldn’t give two sh!ts about anyone else, it bleeds out of you. You are literally just here to brag to strangers. It’s tragic.
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You couldn’t give two sh!ts about anyone else, it bleeds out of you. You are literally just here to brag to strangers. It’s tragic.
    You follow me around and complain. You see me encouraging people as bragging because you are a loser. BTW, I do more charity work than you do complaining, and that is saying something.

And if that wasn't bad enough, you are arguing with yourself again:

What does that have to do with the thread topic
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So what are you here for? To complain about people, tear some down, and pretend brag about trying to buy a sports car 50% off?
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    So what are you here for? To complain about people, tear some down, and pretend brag about trying to buy a sports car 50% off?
    Every time samsbolton enters a thread I picture this:

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every time samsbolton enters a thread I picture this:

What is the beef guys? please is there anyway you guys can squash this? its not good to hold grudges not good for the health.

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess to each their own but my grandfather told me years ago to never finance toys... if you dont have the cash to buy them outright then you cant afford it! I understand that's an old timers way of thinking and its not for everybody. But if you are already financing a "fun car" and it throws a rod 300 yards sideways , will you have the money to repair it?

Other than that me giving you advise would be very biased because I am a Gearhead through and through and have always had a fun car sitting in the garage since I was 16.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Originally Posted by ChaliHo View Post
    What is the beef guys? please is there anyway you guys can squash this? its not good to hold grudges not good for the health.
    Who posted something snarkey first? See how many times I ignored him before replying? I'm content to ignore him if he will just shut up.

Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    I guess to each their own but my grandfather told me years ago to never finance toys... if you dont have the cash to buy them outright then you cant afford it! I understand that's an old timers way of thinking and its not for everybody. But if you are already financing a "fun car" and it throws a rod 300 yards sideways , will you have the money to repair it?
    That is a pretty good point. Something like a MP4-12C is fast and fun but if you break it, and you definitely will break it, you are likely on your own for that huge bill. A newer Porsche will be both reliable and still covered by a warranty.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can have the funds and still use a loan too. Take the $100-200k and invest it in basically anything that pays dividends, use a home equity loan to buy the car and probably pay a low af interest rate. If something goes really sideways, you can sell off the investments if required

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay, thread derail time...

At the Bellagio on Friday, I bought a Rolex datejust, jubilee bracelet 18k gold/oystersteel, diamond bezel, olive green face.. $21,100 plus tax... I know I could get the watch online somewhere in the 19K range but she wanted it NOW as it was right in front of her... I tried negotiating to no avail.. Best the guy could offer me was no tax but it had to be shipped... Alright, maybe they can polish my two tone Submariner for free since I brought him business...

"No, sorry sir. We do not offer polishing any longer due to Covid-19... It's because when were polishing the vapors from the watch can get us infected".. Riiiight. Fuk you, *******.

I would make a thread in the regular misc, but none of those poverty *******s can relate.

Link
    https://www.rolex.com/watches/dateju...3rbr-0011.html

blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    Okay, thread derail time...

At the Bellagio on Friday, I bought a Rolex datejust, jubilee bracelet 18k gold/oystersteel, diamond bezel, olive green face.. $21,100 plus tax... I know I could get the watch online somewhere in the 19K range but she wanted it NOW as it was right in front of her... I tried negotiating to no avail.. Best the guy could offer me was no tax but it had to be shipped... Alright, maybe they can polish my two tone Submariner for free since I brought him business...

"No, sorry sir. We do not offer polishing any longer due to Covid-19... It's because when were polishing the vapors from the watch can get us infected".. Riiiight. Fuk you, *******.

I would make a thread in the regular misc, but none of those poverty *******s can relate.

Link
    https://www.rolex.com/watches/dateju...3rbr-0011.html
    Weird flex, no way someone under 50 would wear that

I don't know anything about watches but after watching some of my friends make some good $ selling them, I kind of wish I did. I was astounded to see how much some of them appreciate.

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blazenbb View Post
    Weird flex, no way someone under 50 would wear that
    Why wouldn't they? Watch looks dope af, especially in person... If only some knew how profitable the watch game is.

Admittedly, the watch I purchase for my lady won't appreciate in value (possibly could) but many do and sell for double their MSRP. Diamonds don't hold value.

Samsbolton. My post has everything to do with the thread.

I don't know anything about watches but after watching some of my friends make some good $ selling them, I kind of wish I did. I was astounded to see how much some of them appreciate.
    A friend of mine whose worth I don't know what.. Is currently sitting on an Enzo, F12, 458, and two Phantoms (one drophead) and a couple of neighboring mansions just in one state. He profited 70K on a Patek Philippe... Wish I could afford.

Another great perc of owning an exotic as you mentioned is making new friends.. I've been burned by people my whole life so I have my guard up and I don't make many friends with exotics... But holy phuck do some people have nice things which make me look poverty, then to some I look like Bill Gates which is so far from reality.

Back on topic.. I just see the OP's topic point as a very bad idea to finance a toy with your home. I'm also not one to pay full cash as that money can be better used for gainz (check Investing/Trading thread in the other subsection). Rates are still cheap and if you've got good credit you can find loans with sub 3% interest rates.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A friend of mine whose worth I don't know what.. Is currently sitting on an Enzo, F12, 458, and two Phantoms (one drophead) and a couple of neighboring mansions just in one state. He profited 70K on a Patek Philippe... Wish I could afford.

Another great perc of owning an exotic as you mentioned is making new friends.. I've been burned by people my whole life so I have my guard up and I don't make many friends with exotics... But holy phuck do some people have nice things which make me look poverty, then to some I look like Bill Gates which is so far from reality.

Back on topic.. I just see the OP's topic point as a very bad idea to finance a toy with your home. I'm also not one to pay full cash as that money can be better used for gainz (check Investing/Trading thread in the other subsection). Rates are still cheap and if you've got good credit you can find loans with sub 3% interest rates.
    I don't think PPs typically appreciate like crazy aside from the extremely limited production runs like the Nautilus, and then you need to jump through who knows how many hoops with an AD just to get on the 6-year wait list for one. That's why they sell for big $$$ on the used market.

Go to the watch thread dude, there are plenty of people with crazy collections and high end pieces

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Other than that me giving you advise would be very biased because I am a Gearhead through and through and have always had a fun car sitting in the garage since I was 16.
    Your grand dad sounds like my Uncle. same philosophy.

Who posted something snarkey first? See how many times I ignored him before replying? I'm content to ignore him if he will just shut up.
    does he do this in other threads too or is this just the first time?

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Old school advice which more people should pay attention to today (in my opinion). Never had a loan in my life. (except student loan). My advice is not to buy a toy unless you can buy it outright AND afford to fix it.

Make your money first and then treat yourself WHEN you have gotten to the point where you can afford to do so. The money you save on intererst can make a lot of difference down the line and lend to your ultimate success in life.

I have been lucky enough to have had a few cool toys (even some that flew). (yes with me in it! ). I currently drive and exotic and I could have affored something much more, but I recognize it is a toy and as such I kept my budget where I wanted it.

Work your a$$ off and dont be a slave to the man your whole life. Pay as little in interest as you can....even if it means living a few steps down from your peers. You will pass them and keep on going later in life!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    I don't think PPs typically appreciate like crazy aside from the extremely limited production runs like the Nautilus, and then you need to jump through who knows how many hoops with an AD just to get on the 6-year wait list for one. That's why they sell for big $$$ on the used market.

Go to the watch thread dude, there are plenty of people with crazy collections and high end pieces
    Link me? I'm relatively new to the watch game.

My friend is from Indonesia and is in his late 50's. He was a worldwide cane sugar exporter and has been a multi-millionaire since the early 80's. Not sure on the details of his watch as I was a little embarrassed to ask... I get embarrassed when he lets me ride in his cars too. He's got strange behaviors.. Will be on next levels of insanity when being cheap on something like a car battery but will splurge his brains elsewhere... He went from rags to riches.

Link me? I'm relatively new to the watch game.

My friend is from Indonesia and is in his late 50's. He was a worldwide cane sugar exporter and has been a multi-millionaire since the early 80's. Not sure on the details of his watch as I was a little embarrassed to ask... I get embarrassed when he lets me ride in his cars too. He's got strange behaviors.. Will be on next levels of insanity when being cheap on something like a car battery but will splurge his brains elsewhere... He went from rags to riches.
    Probably a Nautilus if it's not some rare vintage piece. If you manage to get a Nautilus straight from an Authorized Dealer, you can pretty much instantly turn around and sell it for a huge profit to people who don't have the same access and don't want to spend 5-6 years on a wait list. But again, you need to jump through hoops with ADs and that often involves buying other lower-end pieces before they'll give you access to the top shelf.

In general, Rolexes appreciate very well because a lot of wealthy people use them as stores of value / investments. And Rolex is in a sweet spot where they're expensive but still within the reach of normies. When you start getting into brands like Patek and A. Lange & Sohne, they're so expensive that it limits their pool of potential buyers.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168164473

Only started getting into watches maybe 4-5 years ago but really enjoy them now, fukn awesome engineering and workmanship among the top brands

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ll shut up when you stop flexing.its pathetic, you need to get yourself looked at
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

He follows a few people around and bitches a lot. He is under the delusion that he is some kind of misc enforcer, its pretty hilarious.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont 'misc' much but I have been here enough to see @samsbolton seems to have issue with quite a few people. Some deep character issues for sure.

Anyway, I saw what was being shared as constructive. Different views, but I agree the best NOT to finance. Get a good financhial base under you and then later on in life you can reap the benifits and buy toys. Lots of young guys blow money and dont have much to show down the road.

Live below your means and enjoy now and later. Or live beyond your means, and always being paying debt.

It does pay off. Not the 'fun' thing, or immediate gratification, but the payoff is worth it.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Absolutely terrible financial decision
    this, cot damn op
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yolo.

Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    NSX. I am retired, 5 years ago. I co-founded a software company and it did quite well.

The 488 to is owned by a guy with a similar story. Retired, sold his parts machining company and retired.

The guy with the Huracan I think actually did though. He is an electrician (owns his own company) and also owns multiple rental properties. I am pretty sure he tapped into equity for the car loan.
    If you have cash and spend it on a car, you can't invest it. And when the opportunity cost of that investment is higher than the home loan equity rate, then it makes sense to use the home equity loan.

Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    you have long proven you are a bald peasant *******, what are you even doing in this thread?

Go take a hike with you minimum wage job and be happy your parents or whoever it was left you a rental property.

You can't even afford a car so why are you even commenting in this thread?

I can immediately think of multiple stocks and a few ETFs that you could sink $200k into and make a 5-9% Dividend Yield without even thinking about it

Could probably get a secured loan for <4% right now

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Preach haha