Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why God Emperor Donald J Trump is the greatest leader in human history

For years, I have suffered injustice and oppression at the hands of the evil liberal government. They have denied me the fundamental access to my most basic need: water. Water is the substance that gives us all life. It is the single most important thing that binds all humans together. We drink, we swim, we shower...well, we used to shower until the FUKING nanny state passed these ridiculous flow rate restriction laws on showerheads and valves. What was once a vibrant, rejuvenating shower became a drizzle like getting pissed on. Some of you younguns don't even know what it is like to take a real shower. You've always lived in a world where the best you can get is 2.5 GPM or even worse! How can you even think about cleaning yourself properly with those little pee streams? Well guess what, our brave and fearless leader, Donald J Trump, God Emperor of the United States of America, has decided enough is enough. He's going to do something about these terrible toilets too (I had to hack mine to fill faster...). God bless this great man. He is an inspiration to all Americans. God bless you, Donald J Trump.

MAGA

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ump-hair-water

Donald Trump’s hair has mesmerized many observers since he began his career in politics, but now the president’s own pride in his locks has prompted the US government to propose an easing of shower pressure standards.
    The Trump administration proposed rule changes that would allow shower heads to boost water pressure, after Trump repeatedly complained that bathroom fixtures do not work to his liking.

The Department of Energy plan followed comments from Trump last month at a White House event on rolling back regulations. He said he believed water does not come out fast enough from fixtures.

“So what do you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair – I don’t know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect,” he said.

Last December, Trump said environmental regulators were looking at sinks, faucets and toilets to revise rules meant to conserve water and fuel that heats it.

“People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once,” Trump told a meeting of small business leaders at the White House.

GREATEST LEADER EVER

As a basement dweller, politicians have almost no impact on my daily life. But THIS! THIS will directly help me. God bless you, Donald!

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I assumed you were going to base this off of your lack of luck with the ladies. Leaving disappointed.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This place is not healthy for you. Seriously, leave for a month or so at least.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    I assumed you were going to base this off of your lack of luck with the ladies. Leaving disappointed.
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    u have to admit...these showers are absolute dogshyt and have been for YEARS

Trump is really kicking ass today. UAE+Israel peace deal and now this.

ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500)
    they are going to throw trumps ass in jail after the election

that guy will spiral into loneliness also after he isnt president anymore. No liberal friends, only cuckservatives and he is from new york lol
    ~~^^Misc Twitter Crew^^~~
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

I rep back

Originally Posted by ViolentZ View Post

that guy will spiral into loneliness also after he isnt president anymore. No liberal friends, only cuckservatives and he is from new york lol
    but hopefully he gets this shower thing done, and if he does, I will forever be grateful because fuk these pos showers

EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

None of this will happen
    Ack...Ack

While he's at it, have him remove these retarded fuking sensitemp coil regulations on new electric stoves by underwriters labs in 2018. The nanny state made them so they don't get too hot and it makes it so u can't even boil water unless u cover the fuking pot. Absolute dogshyt.

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lol yeah dude, how did he ever survive before being the president when he was just a billionaire businessman

Plus he got the fukk out of NYC, he’s gonna live out his days in FL
    Firefighter/EMT-B

*San Antonio Spurs*

Denver Broncos

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    u have to admit...these showers are absolute dogshyt and have been for YEARS

Trump is really kicking ass today. UAE+Israel peace deal and now this.
    I installed low flow toilets last year and haven’t had an issue. 1 flush even after a night of beers and Taco Bell. My shower heads work fine but I do get a little pissed off when I’m at a hotel and the water pressure is ****.

Advancements in technology to conserve resources and regulating their use isn’t really a bad thing. Let’s pretend this isn’t anything more than trump trying to tear down anything Obama did because he can’t garner support to pass anything new himself.
    Last edited by AriGhold; 08-13-2020 at 09:37 PM.

Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    I installed low flow toilets last year and haven’t had an issue. 1 flush even after a night of beers and Taco Bell. My shower heads work fine but I do get a little pissed off when I’m at a hotel and the water pressure is ****.

Advancements in technology to conserve resources and regulating their use isn’t really a bad thing. Let’s pretend this isn’t anything more than trump trying to tear down anything Obama did because he garner support to pass anything new himself.
    Dude consumer use of water is like 1% of the water use. Almost all of it is used by farmers and companies. Obama didn't even do the shower thing. Bush senior did. And it was a dumb thing to do then, and it's a dumb thing now. It doesn't even save any water.

Bro, I hacked my kitchen faucet and my bathroom faucets for maximum flow. There is no regulator whatsoever. Water bill and usage didn't change at all. I just get done washing my hands more quickly now and can get on with my life. A single person gardening recreationally uses more water for that than the entire block does showering. Companies and farmers use the vast majority of the water in this country. I've looked at my water bill and usage. NOTHING changed. The restrictions do absolutely fuk all except piss off people.

Do you know how great it is to just blast your fukin ass with cold water and know ur washing everything away? FEELSGOODMAN

Do you know what it is like to put it on massage and literally get a water massage in your shower? If you've never lived in a house preregulations, u won't understand. I remember my old showerhead. I remember the simple joy I had as a child of being able to wash my hair quickly and get in and get out in 5 mins and feel spotless clean. And when we moved to Oregon, it was STOLEN FROM ME. And I hacked my way back to a good shower, but then we got a new shower put in. And Kohler has some bullshyt restrictor IN THE FUKING VALVE. So you can't even enjoy your life anymore. You're limited to 2.5 GPM. It's honestly just the worst thing ever. I hate it. Fuk everyone who supports this, and I am so glad Trump is fixing this bullshyt rule.

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude consumer use of water is like 1% of the water use. Almost all of it is used by farmers and companies. Obama didn't even do the shower thing. Bush senior did. And it was a dumb thing to do then, and it's a dumb thing now. It doesn't even save any water.

Bro, I hacked my kitchen faucet and my bathroom faucets for maximum flow. There is no regulator whatsoever. Water bill and usage didn't change at all. I just get done washing my hands more quickly now and can get on with my life. A single person gardening recreationally uses more water for that than the entire block does showering. Companies and farmers use the vast majority of the water in this country. I've looked at my water bill and usage. NOTHING changed. The restrictions do absolutely fuk all except piss off people.
    this. we were in a "drought" here in northern california a few years ago. we all had to stop watering our lawns and take shorter showers. there was even a snitch line to call if your neighbors were watering. I was just thinking...why the f*ck we do have to limit our water usage when we only use 1% of the water? absolutely stupid. Trump is right again (as always)
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

u guys think I'm joking when I say 1%?

think again bitches:

topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You had me at pissed on

AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thats ****ing awesome, the struggle is real! Wish that would happen up here. Been holding back replacing my toilets for this very reason. New toilets are dog shyt! Just lmao at Ari above defending them.

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Thats ****ing awesome, the struggle is real! Wish that would happen up here. Been holding back replacing my toilets for this very reason. New toilets are dog shyt! Just lmao at Ari above defending them.
    I was so happy my buddy upgraded his dishwasher, I took the old one. Looking it up online for a couple parts I found that it is actually a sought after model. I can leave food stuck on plates for over a week and that dishwasher takes them out with no problem.
    tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've probably negged Wincel 10x in a row.

Going to start repping him on sight.

MWGA
    Masks are for pussies

Founder & CEO of /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

I.R.B.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    I was so happy my buddy upgraded his dishwasher, I took the old one. Looking it up online for a couple parts I found that it is actually a sought after model. I can leave food stuck on plates for over a week and that dishwasher takes them out with no problem.
    Uhhhhh, that’s disgusting.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    500+ posts/day at times is pretty significant.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

I always have to wash the chit off my plate before I put it in the dishwasher. I basically do the dishes twice. I do like the sterilize setting where it gets the temps over 165 in there tho.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wincel doesn't deserve to be a MAGA bro until he recognizes the Government of China as an enemy to the United States of America.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op you are seeing things from a practical, realistic, pragmatic down to earth standpoint.

I’m so proud of you I could cry.

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Wincel doesn't deserve to be a MAGA bro until he recognizes the Government of China as an enemy to the United States of America.
    RIVAL...RIVAL with a different point of view...not enemy

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    When all you consume is soy kombucha lattes and kale, you don’t have solid poops. So having a subpar lowflow toilet is sufficient for your needs.
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyn89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post

Donald Trump: 'China is our enemy', MAGA.

DIRECT QUOTE from MAGA.

He was right, he is right, he will be right.

OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While he's at it, have him remove these retarded fuking sensitemp coil regulations on new electric stoves by underwriters labs in 2018. The nanny state made them so they don't get too hot and it makes it so u can't even boil water unless u cover the fuking pot. Absolute dogshyt.
    Is that why my new stove won't phucking boil water??
    *MAGA crew*
    Mod Neg Survivor
    <HTC>
    *6'4" Crew*
    *Misc. Old Geezer Crew - 50*

Originally Posted by OntheClockNE View Post
    Is that why my new stove won't phucking boil water??
    yes

it's absolute trash

you have to cover or half cover the pot...otherwise the temp gets to like 208 and sits there

it's all because idiots would leave stoves unattended and on and it would start a fire...fuking retards...there are so many other ways they could have done this like some sort of timer or motion sensor

Herd Mentality Genius VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    President dumbazz of the United States can't even figure out how to remove a flow restricter. He has to change water conservation laws instead of getting a maintenance man. What a moron!

Not to mention his hair toupee looks like chit anyway.
    donald j chump Quotes: "Nobody ever heard Abraham Lincoln was a Republican before until I started saying it, nobody knew!

"I don't think science knows"

"One day, it’s like a miracle. It will disappear"

7 months later "Eventually I'll be right, eventually"

Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    President dumbazz of the United States can't even figure out how to remove a flow restricter. He has to change water conservation laws instead of getting a maintenance man. What a moron!

Not to mention his hair toupee looks like chit anyway.
    No dude they are putting the restrictors in the fuking valve now. My Kohler shower has a 2.5 GPM restrictor built in...u can't remove it without taking the whole damn thing apart and having extensive understanding of their design...it's like built into the diverter valve and made part of the essential piece. It is easy to remove the flow restrictors and check valves from the handheld part and that helped flow a bit, but the other shyt can't be removed.

The eurotrash are starting to make the restrictors tamper resistant.

Herd Mentality Genius VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's going to do something about these terrible toilets too (I had to hack mine to fill faster...). God bless this great man. He is an inspiration to all Americans. God bless you, Donald J Trump.

MAGA

As a basement dweller, politicians have almost no impact on my daily life. But THIS! THIS will directly help me. God bless you, Donald!
    If you weren't such a fat, gluttonous, waste of life you wouldn't be taking these huge Sasquatch dumps that need 10 gallons of water to flush.
    donald j chump Quotes: "Nobody ever heard Abraham Lincoln was a Republican before until I started saying it, nobody knew!

"I don't think science knows"

"One day, it’s like a miracle. It will disappear"

7 months later "Eventually I'll be right, eventually"