Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 252 Thread

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

UFC 252 Thread

My bad if this already exists, didn’t see it on the front page.

Who you got in the trilogy?
    O’Malley KO round one?
    Any other fight you’re looking forward to?

Lackluster card compared to 251.

I got DC in the trilogy. Think he will learn from his mistake of boxing with the longer Miocic and they’re in a smaller cage this time, so he will take Miocic down and pound his ass.

Marlon Vera’s record isn’t too bad, I don’t think O’Malley gets a first round KO. I’m almost tempted to bet on Vera with the odds.
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going with DC, I'm still impressed about the way DC finished Stipe in their first fight. Second time to me it was more Stipe biting down on his mouthpiece and catching DC right back and then finishing him.

Sean O'Malley is dangerous, but no clue on who he is fighting against.

Surprised JDS and Rozenstruik is not co-headlined and a three rounder, this is a potentially excellent fight.

Last edited by zhengterry; 08-13-2020 at 08:25 PM.

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post
    Going with DC, I'm still impressed about the way DC finished Stipe in their first fight. Second time to me it was more Stipe biting down on his mouthpiece and catching DC right back and then finishing him.

Sean O'Malley is dangerous, but no clue on who he is fighting against.

Surprised JDS and Rozenstruik is not co-headlined and a three rounder, this is a potentially excellent fight.
    DC had plenty of opportunities to take Stipe down, but tried too hard for the KO. Very uncharacteristic of him.

Marlon Vera has won 5/6 and never been KO’d according to Wiki. I’ll definitely bet the over if it’s good odds
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

..shall not be infringed ndiguy's Avatar
    ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Super bummed to see that the Cutelaba vs Ankalaev rematch was cancelled due to a positive covid test. Was really looking forward to it.

Main event should be good though. Also, interested in the O'Malley match up.
    Imagine you're trying to jam your pork sword into some braindead sorostitute's meat wallet that night. You think you can just walk away from that?

-Sir Ernest McCracken

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    leaning DC right now. saw a video recently and he appears to be in much better shape than he was in the 2nd fight

hopeful JDS can get a nice KO win

dont really care about the rest of the card
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

Registered User nikeoneplatinum's Avatar
    nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    lol cancel culture going after o'malley:
    https://twitter.com/alexscaffidi_/st...99141425303553
    That's pretty harmless, it's not like he's Bryan Callen.
    Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, anytime spent not bulking or cutting is a waste of time.

Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    leaning DC right now. saw a video recently and he appears to be in much better shape than he was in the 2nd fight

Lol I dont get peoples logic. How is an older dc going to have BETTER cardio? just lmao
    He gassed after his first takedown and let Stipe up again so you can forget him wreslting for 5 rounds

He has a fundamental problem of taking body shots and then dropping his hands

Stipe is the favorite here if he is in good shape
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    First year of working out Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

Originally Posted by Poodleman View Post
    Lol I dont get peoples logic. How is an older dc going to have BETTER cardio? just lmao
    He gassed after his first takedown and let Stipe up again so you can forget him wreslting for 5 rounds

Has Stipe ever had a fight where it didn’t look like he took an ass beating before the fight even started? Lol

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The logic is he couldn't train much for their last because his back was fuked. Not saying his cardio will be better than Stipe's, just that a wrestling heavy gameplan wasn't feasible for that fight. Who knows if it will be any better.

And he has kidney damage from weight cutting during the olympics so body shots are his kryptonite.

And even with all that he managed to win at least the first 2 rounds if not 3.
    OLD MOVIE CREW

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fedor.

Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    The logic is he couldn't train much for their last because his back was fuked. Not saying his cardio will be better than Stipe's, just that a wrestling heavy gameplan wasn't feasible for that fight. Who knows if it will be any better.

And he has kidney damage from weight cutting during the olympics so body shots are his kryptonite.

And even with all that he managed to win at least the first 2 rounds if not 3.
    Yes he won rounds 1-3 but wasnt able to KO stipe or hurt him bad. His only way to win is wrestle, not stay on the feet. Wrestling is way more tiring and DC has a bad back, knees and probably more hes past his prime and everyone knows it
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    First year of working out Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

Yes he won rounds 1-3 but wasnt able to KO stipe or hurt him bad. His only way to win is wrestle, not stay on the feet. Wrestling is way more tiring and DC has a bad back, knees and probably more hes past his prime and everyone knows it
    How much $$$ you putting on Stipe then

taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stipe got this fight in the bag. I don't see DC taking it to the ground. The guy fell in love with his striking and Stipe wins in that department. Hopefully he retires after this, I don't want to see DC vs Jones 3. Rest of the card sucks ass though. I hope Cuck boy Sean loses and JDS loses and finally retires.

Originally Posted by taskmob View Post
    Stipe got this fight in the bag. I don't see DC taking it to the ground. The guy fell in love with his striking and Stipe wins in that department. Hopefully he retires after this, I don't want to see DC vs Jones 3. Rest of the card sucks ass though. I hope Cuck boy Sean loses and JDS loses and finally retires.
    The more reading and predictions I look at the more it makes me think Stipe is going to win

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IDK, I just have a gut feeling Cormier is going to win, think he went full potato last fight by taking so many body shots

my predictions

Cormier
    O'Malley
    Rozenstruik

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Droopdx View Post

Lackluster card compared to 251.

I got DC in the trilogy. Think he will learn from his mistake of boxing with the longer Miocic and they’re in a smaller cage this time, so he will take Miocic down and pound his ass.

Marlon Vera’s record isn’t too bad, I don’t think O’Malley gets a first round KO. I’m almost tempted to bet on Vera with the odds.
    Not very hyped for this card, even the main event is Masters division belt.

As said, Vera hasn't been KO'd but O'Malley cherry picked this fight so it must be favorable to him. Some good value on Vera to win by points, id love to see Vera go all Derek Brunson on Shabazyan on him.

Originally Posted by ndiguy View Post
    Super bummed to see that the Cutelaba vs Ankalaev rematch was cancelled due to a positive covid test. Was really looking forward to it.
    Sucks. I wanted Cutelaba for the KO.

Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    lol cancel culture going after o'malley:
    https://twitter.com/alexscaffidi_/st...99141425303553
    Starting to hate this rat O'Malley tbh. He's such a boy, thinks he can fk everything that moves? This conduct is so immature, unprofessional, disrespectful. I feel like we are getting force fed O'malley hype and hes just building a narcissistic coat of armor. Someone needs to ground and pound him out, im done.

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I also think DC will win by KO. He came in fat for his loss and still had Miocic covered in II until Miocic struck gold with those body shots.
    I think the homework assignment is easier for DC, fixing the weight and finding an answer to the body shots. Presuming DC takes care of this things, I dont know what new tricks Miocic can bring.

sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5 years ago i'd favor DC
    but he's 41 now and somehow looks even fatter than usual
    biddies in tracksuits

Might skip betting on the trilogy, too much of a toss up

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Droopdx View Post
    Might skip betting on the trilogy, too much of a toss up
    Same.
    At first I was thinking DC by smaller cage and actually using his wrestling this time but even with a bit better gas tank he could expend a ton of energy trying to get Stipe down and leave openings in the later rounds for Stipe to do the same thing he did last time.

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If DC sticks to his wrestling, he will win a decision. If he goes off the script again and does his stand up, i got some bad news. What is alarming is how quickly DC deteriorated in the last fight. Stipe turned the tide in mere minutes. DC needs to keep this on the ground.

I see O’Malley slipping up and losing vs Vera. I just got a feeling.

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DC's been training with Buchecha.....
    OLD MOVIE CREW

LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LooksMaximus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    DC's looking sharp with that beard and shaved head.

Stipe had the perfect physique at the weigh-ins. 6'4 233 lean, wide as fuark, huge frame, thick neck.
    Last edited by LooksMaximus; 08-14-2020 at 04:06 PM.

calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    think im gonna go with stipe in this

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DC won every round except the one he was gassed and eating bodyshots.

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i'm rooting for Cormier and Chito. Stipe is a nice guy but tries way too hard to be funny and his Ohio accent mumbling drives me crazy. Suga is getting too full of himself.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    O'Malley
    Rozenstruik

and I got the younger Burns making a good showing. really excited to see what he can do.

Trilogy a toss up, im kinda rooting for DC but shying away from dropping any $$$
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post

Same here

Don’t forget to pig out on salts and sweets for this fight
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw DC fight live when Strikeforce came to Nashville back in the beginning of his career in 2011.

If this is DC's last fight, it will be the end of an era for me for sure.

WAR DC!

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dc vs. Brock should’ve been both men’s last hurrah, whether Brock would win or not would’ve been a fitting opponent payout send off for DC.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew