JoshMatey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Bulking whilst having braces

I’m not sure if this is the right section to post it on, if it’s not please can you redirect it to the right section, thanks.

I’ve had braces for the past 3 months and soon I’m going to get them tightened every week, they said I need to not eat hard foods and even chicken and steak can make a massive impact on pro longing my braces so I’m just wondering do yous have any suggestions on what to eat to replace these? I’m not too keen on fish that’s why I replaced all the fish with either chicken or steak, I don’t really mind makral though as I can get makral in sauces, any advice I’d massively appreciate, much thanks

cmacken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cmacken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cmacken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cmacken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cmacken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cmacken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cmacken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cmacken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cmacken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cmacken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cmacken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JoshMatey View Post
    I’m not sure if this is the right section to post it on, if it’s not please can you redirect it to the right section, thanks.

I’ve had braces for the past 3 months and soon I’m going to get them tightened every week, they said I need to not eat hard foods and even chicken and steak can make a massive impact on pro longing my braces so I’m just wondering do yous have any suggestions on what to eat to replace these? I’m not too keen on fish that’s why I replaced all the fish with either chicken or steak, I don’t really mind makral though as I can get makral in sauces, any advice I’d massively appreciate, much thanks
    Are you allowed to eat ground meats?

Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eggs
    Whole Milk
    Extra Virgin Olive oil
    Broccoli
    Spinach
    Potatoes
    Fruit (avoid apples)

Those foods will help you bulk up without damaging your braces. All of them are soft.
    Personal bests

S: 140kg
    B: 101kg
    D: 154kg
    O.H.P: 74kg
    C.U: 29kg

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gringer View Post
    Eggs
    Whole Milk
    Extra Virgin Olive oil
    Broccoli
    Spinach
    Potatoes
    Fruit (avoid apples)

Those foods will help you bulk up without damaging your braces. All of them are soft.
    How exactly would broccoli and spinach help someone 'bulk up'?
    The power of carbs compels me!

Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I was wondering the same thing tbh. Although, it did work for Popeye...

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    You sure he wasn't just a synthol head? =o)

snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why didn’t you go with Invisalign’s they are cheaper
    Insta is username snails.r.us

Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not necessarily for gaining weight but you should definitely be eating veggies for vitamins and minerals whether you are bulking, cutting or recomping. Dark greens are great for that. However if OP doesn't like those veggies then I'm sure there are others he can eat.
    Personal bests

S: 140kg
    B: 101kg
    D: 154kg
    O.H.P: 74kg
    C.U: 29kg

snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gringer View Post
    Not necessarily for gaining weight but you should definitely be eating veggies for vitamins and minerals whether you are bulking, cutting or recomping. Dark greens are great for that. However if OP doesn't like those veggies then I'm sure there are others he can eat.
    both those veggies would suck with braces.
    spirulina With protein shakes
    Then for dark green veggies blended spinach would ok, Brussels, zucchini kinda dark green, boiled blended kale or kale powder
    Insta is username snails.r.us

paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It works for Popeye (spinach).

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cmacken View Post
    Are you allowed to eat ground meats?
    It depends on the person. When the braces are tightened, they can hurt like hell for days or weeks and the teeth are not stable until bone regrows around them. You're not made of glass but you should still be mindful of what you're doing.

This is one place where I would recommend liquid calories.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    It works for Popeye (spinach).
    Check post #5

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Peanut butter (creamy obviously), avocado, tofu, ground beef/turkey, seafood like shrimp/scallops, greek yogurt, beans/lentils/chickpeas, protein shakes, etc.

Plenty of softer options out there for getting your protein/calories in.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JoshMatey View Post

Try shredding up your chicken and turkey. Chopped or Burger Meat should be okay as well. That ought to work. Chicken, Tuna, and Eggsalad might work well for you too.
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    I have it on good authority that popeye was juicing