Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Next time I'll use a random CT nut's Twitter feed, or maybe a right winger blog with no sources instead so I can jump to an unproven conclusion and go on ranting trash identity and grievance politics.
    Take your meds GOO. You need to start ramping it up anyway since we're getting close to the election.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000) Garnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JewishSuperHero View Post
    I mean... most black people who are descendants of slaves are going to have a white slave owning relative. You know... because of all of the raping that took place...
    Why is everyone conviently ignoring this post? Many black people in this country have an ancestor who was raped or legit in a relationship with a white slave owner. That didn't give the black ancestor the same rights the white counterpart enjoyed.

I don't know if this board is growing more obtuse or if my patience is reducing.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SWDeath View Post
    "Hamilton Brown officially swore to owning slaves

Hamilton Brown officially swore to the authenticity of this record, stating:

“I Hamilton Brown do swear that the above list and return consisting of two sheets is a true perfect and complete list and return, to the best of my knowledge and belief in every particular therein mentioned of all and every slaves possessed by me as owner, considered as most permanently settled, worked and employed in the Parish of Saint Ann on the twenty Eight day of June One thousand Eight Hundred and Seventeen without fraud, deceit or evasion So help me God.

Sworn before me this twenty fourth day of September 1817”

"According to the Jamaican Family Search Hamilton Brown owned more than 100 slaves on several plantations:

“Hamilton Brown owned several plantations over the years 1817 to about 1845. According to the 1818 Almanac which can be found on this site, (Jamaican Family Search), he was the owner of Minard (128 slaves) which he must have acquired from its previous owner (John Bailie) in 1815 or later."

"Reflections of a Jamaican Father

In a piece published in Jamaica Global Online titled Reflections of a Jamaican Father, Kamala Harris’s father Donald J. Harris reflects about their past. He writes:

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me)."

http://www.jamaicanfamilysearch.com/...s/slavereg.htm
    https://www.ucl.ac.uk/lbs/person/view/11358
    Just lol at this information being ignored. It's as bad as that Chinese ambassador on BBC saying he can't see the Muslims with shaved heads being herded into trains. Fukking unreal.
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**

BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    My dad’s side of the family owned a plantation. So what? That was long before I was born.
    Oh you just nuked yourself for the next few years with this doozy.
    What have you done to repay the black community? After all you benefited from your ancestors literally owning slaves.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Reparations in the form of direct cash payments will never happen, but if they ever did she should be the one paying and not getting paid.
    Will you volunteer to pay? If so how much?
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    This one time at an Indian restaurant in San Francisco she was glazed on Kingfisher and some cardomom cocktails, and she saw a white guy put ketchup on his lamb biryani, so she had him jailed.

Originally Posted by Garnett View Post
    Why is everyone conviently ignoring this post? Many black people in this country have an ancestor who was raped or legit in a relationship with a white slave owner. That didn't give the black ancestor the same rights the white counterpart enjoyed.

I don't know if this board is growing more obtuse or if my patience is reducing.
    Wtf does that have to do with Chameleon Harris?
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)