Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    I don't believe in discrimination against anyone.

At what point should people reject being discriminated against?
    Kinda funny how the left has this whole aggressive attitude toward people feeling discriminated when their entire platform is centered around cancelling people every time they feel discriminated.

Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Conservatives here with a victim mentality:

DukeofWoodBerry
    Nocturnal310
    Brighamw

I can go on if needed
    OSP
    Muniz
    Turner

I want you to put your right hand to God
    Then I want you to fly like a Eagle
    Then I want you to fight with these Demons
    Then I want you to shine Light on your people

I ain't gon' lie to you, I know I'm fly to you
    Nah, forget that, Baby Dot Com(BB.com), I'm the SKY to you
    Ocean in the clouds, birds and the bees
    Your friends proud when they know that you ***in' with me

Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000) Abzu is just really nice. (+1000)
    For balance, I will also post 3 conservative who are not victims

Dave22Reborn
    NuggztheNinja
    OptimistPrime

I think thats why I kinda like you Dave
    OSP
    Muniz
    Turner

I want you to put your right hand to God
    Then I want you to fly like a Eagle
    Then I want you to fight with these Demons
    Then I want you to shine Light on your people

I ain't gon' lie to you, I know I'm fly to you
    Nah, forget that, Baby Dot Com(BB.com), I'm the SKY to you
    Ocean in the clouds, birds and the bees
    Your friends proud when they know that you ***in' with me

cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MuslimBrahSwag View Post
    Completely agree OP. It's not about racism for me. I support destroying those confederate monuments and I think they're stupid af' and racist.

But I do NOT support the criminal who OD'd on meth and fentanyl, Geroge Floyd, the peaceful jogger Ahmaud Arbery, the marxist organization BLM, those stupid white phaggot protestors who think they can stop traffic and people going to work (in fact I enjoy watching them get run over,) etc the list goes on. I hate LGBT phaggots and think the USA should implement anti-LGBT propaganda laws similar to Russia.

But you're right OP. You know what George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, that dude that got popped by Zimmerman, all had in common? They were all criminals. That's the common denominator. They were doing something they weren't suppose to, or they were on a cocktail of drugs, etc. And I'm suppose to feel sorry for them? Phuck that. It's not a race issue one bit. I'm actually a white dude from Europe myself despite my user name, and any white guy that thinks trespassing, stealing, being high in a car on a cocktail of drugs etc can also die and I wouldn't give a chit either.

Not sure if I'm going to vote (Texas is a red state anyways) but if I did it would def be from Trump. inb4 username go vote for Ilhan Omar, she can get fukt too

you would vote for someone who wanted to ban all muslims from the US.

got it.

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cheerioboo View Post

got it.
    He did not want to ban all Muslims, he wanted to stop immigration from problematic countries that are known terrorist hubs. I don't see a problem with this. His job isn't to be nice to everyone under the sun and I as a Muslim understand that as the president of the U.S. his job is to put the people here first before the feelings of 1% of the u.s. population.
    **circumcised crew**

*Dont eat pork crew*

brazilian jiu jitsu crew

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BorderPatrol505 View Post
    There's a difference between calling out those who seek to defame and literally destory you and pretending like you're a victim of "societal oppression." Clearly you don't understand the difference.
    No, Trump refuses to take responsibility for his actions and the consequences of his policies. It is always someone else's fault with him.

And you victimize him as the poor little president everyone loves to destroy.

The truth is he sucks and makes mistakes all the time. Yet, "people are out to destroy him" when his bull**** is checked.

You clearly don't see the irony of your position.

Now, be my victim and complain.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He strongly opposes the victimhood mindset that is plauging the USA.

Our biggest issues aren't social injustice, racial inequality, etc it's about people convincing themselves they are victims and letting that mentality and negativity control them. Liberal politicians feed of this toxic mindset as it strengths their party and trump is out to destroy it.

Being "pro trump" is synonymous with taking accountability and responsibility for your life and decesions. No surprise most gym goers are pro trump.
    Very true.

I'd vote democrat with the right candidate. Andrew Yang is one.

The democratic party has gotten so extreme no normal undecided middle of the road constituent would vote for them.

The new breed of liberals actually make Trump look like a breath of fresh air. They're going in a bad direction.

ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500) ViolentZ is not very helpful. (-500)

Our biggest issues aren't social injustice, racial inequality, etc it's about people convincing themselves they are victims and letting that mentality and negativity control them. Liberal politicians feed of this toxic mindset as it strengths their party and trump is out to destroy it.

Being "pro trump" is synonymous with taking accountability and responsibility for your life and decesions. No surprise most gym goers are pro trump.
    being pro trump just mean u have low iq, dont try to spin it in ur favor.

ur stoopid and errbody knows
    ~~^^Misc Twitter Crew^^~~
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

I rep back

FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just fuking lmao at a guy who whines about being treated unfairly constantly being a crusader against victimhood

The main reason people support Trump is because they’re racist, retarded, or both.

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FoxMcCocks View Post
    Just fuking lmao at a guy who whines about being treated unfairly constantly being a crusader against victimhood

The main reason people support Trump is because they’re racist, retarded, or both.
    Trump's entire pitch to voters is that they are victims.
    * Mexicans taking our jobs
    * Muslims changing our culture
    * Europeans taking advantage of NATO
    * Chinese beating us in business
    * Liberals taking our guns
    * The world makes fun of us

Fall for Judo:

jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FoxMcCocks View Post

False.

OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OntheClockNE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RTOSSP View Post
    majority of trumps base are whiny victim mentality white men who complain about the first little bit of discrimination they have received in their lives

i like trump btw great president

too bad his base are a bunch of cucks
    1/17/2017 Starting Weight - 328
    Current Weight - 238
    Mod Neg Survivor
    <HTC>
    *6'4" Crew*
    *Tom Arnold Lookalike Crew*
    *Misc. Old Geezer Crew - 50*

cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheerioboo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MuslimBrahSwag View Post
    He did not want to ban all Muslims, he wanted to stop immigration from problematic countries that are known terrorist hubs. I don't see a problem with this. His job isn't to be nice to everyone under the sun and I as a Muslim understand that as the president of the U.S. his job is to put the people here first before the feelings of 1% of the u.s. population.

oh you think he didnt ? listen here, for your ears just in case you missed it, or are you saying Trump is a liar? dont you dare son.

also lol @ thinking Trump puts his people first when he ignores a deadly pandemic and let 170k people die and all he has to say is “it is what it is” yea he totally cares about his citizens.
    Last edited by cheerioboo; 08-14-2020 at 08:54 AM.

jamesfrancis1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jamesfrancis1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jamesfrancis1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jamesfrancis1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jamesfrancis1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jamesfrancis1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jamesfrancis1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jamesfrancis1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jamesfrancis1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jamesfrancis1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jamesfrancis1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You support Trump because you are in a cult and choose to ignore all the crimes/corruption/lies he does on a daily basis. Any negative news report about him you have been trained to deflect with whataboutism, or attacking the messenger (the news reporting his corruption). Hundreds of thousands of your fellow Americans are needlessly dead and you convinced yourself "This is amazing". Snap out of it

BorderPatrol505 is a name known to all. (+5000) BorderPatrol505 is a name known to all. (+5000) BorderPatrol505 is a name known to all. (+5000) BorderPatrol505 is a name known to all. (+5000) BorderPatrol505 is a name known to all. (+5000) BorderPatrol505 is a name known to all. (+5000) BorderPatrol505 is a name known to all. (+5000) BorderPatrol505 is a name known to all. (+5000) BorderPatrol505 is a name known to all. (+5000) BorderPatrol505 is a name known to all. (+5000) BorderPatrol505 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    No, [B]Trump refuses to take responsibility for his actions and the consequences of his policies.[B] It is always someone else's fault with him.

And you victimize him as the poor little president everyone loves to destroy.

The truth is he sucks and makes mistakes all the time. Yet, "people are out to destroy him" when his bull**** is checked.

You clearly don't see the irony of your position.

Now, be my victim and complain.
    Are you able to provide specifics or do you just spit out these same talking points everytime politics comes up like a good little brainwashed CNN NPC

FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FoxMcCocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you able to provide specifics or do you just spit out these same talking points everytime politics comes up like a good little brainwashed CNN NPC
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...testing-128971

I don't take responsibility at all
    Oof

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)

You're right OP. The country that has consistently ****ed over black people for hundreds of years has finally gotten black issues right. The millions of black people complaining are finally wrong about identifying their own suffering for the first time in 4 centuries and they just need to pick themselves up by the bootstraps.
    PSN ID: ZidanesHead

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol no

Americans, both left- and right-wing, believe in pointing the finger at the other. We drown ourselves in debt, eat like **** and get fat, and don't clean up after ourselves. Even though I'm liberal-leaning, I used to think liberals were whinier than conservatives. Now that Trump is in charge, somehow it's right that whines way more. It's so cringe.

"I am ADA exempt from wearing masks because it reduces my oxygen." No, it's because you're soft and out of shape.

Anyway, both sides of the aisle suck. This country is going down the tubes with our two main Presidential contenders being senile.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

applesux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) applesux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) applesux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) applesux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) applesux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) applesux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) applesux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) applesux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) applesux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) applesux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) applesux has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RTOSSP View Post
    oh look another diry arab trying to fit in with right wing whites lmao
    look at this unhinged but very honest liberal who fails to see the irony in his own racist post

Take some responsibility and look them up yourself instead of acting like a victim.

Your Google isn't broken.

Fall for Judo:

Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Take some responsibility and look them up yourself instead of acting like a victim.

Your Google isn't broken.
    You could back up your statements...instead of resorting to playing the victim.

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    You could back up your statements...instead of resorting to playing the victim.
    It's more efficient to simply contradict the OP.

Edit:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...obile&ie=UTF-8

Fall for Judo:

AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump's entire pitch to voters is that they are victims.
    * Mexicans taking our jobs
    * Muslims changing our culture
    * Europeans taking advantage of NATO
    * Chinese beating us in business
    * Liberals taking our guns
    * The world makes fun of us
    He's right on 100%
    j* Mexicans were overrunning the border illegally here. Want to discuss all the drugs coming through, MS 13 and emergency rooms flooded with Mexicans?
    * Muslims have overrun Europe and demand that we cater to their beliefs. No caliphate in the US
    * Germany is one of 19 member who hasn't paid up to the dues they pledged. Why should we finance more when it doesn't help us as a country?
    * China has spied on us, stolen our patents and had a gross advantage in trade. But we should continue to let that happen, because they care about human rights and integrity.
    * The only type of gun control this country needs is a sharp eye and a steady hand. People kill people, not guns
    * No one cares what the world thinks of us. We're #1. Everyone wants a shot at the title.

These are facts, not victimization.

Herd Mentality Genius VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny how you define everyone that hates trump as a "Liberal" when in reality you don't have a clue what your talking about.

You never leave the house your whole social life is an online fantasy.
    donald j chump: "Nobody ever heard Abraham Lincoln was a Republican before until I started saying it, nobody knew!

Herd Mentality Genius VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I noticed you left out the part where the moron has been caught lying on record over 20,000 times so far.
    donald j chump: "Nobody ever heard Abraham Lincoln was a Republican before until I started saying it, nobody knew!

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    i'd say most of the people that vote for trump are simply voting against liberals

This would be me for the most part

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone ITT is correct. Trump is the biggest fuking victimhood complainer I've ever seen in a position of power. Yet he is only one person, and his attitude does not represent the conservative movement in this country. So even though I hate him as a person, I will be marking my ballot next to his name, not because I'm voting for HIM, but because I must vote for the movement that goes against the victimhood movement that OP described. I will be disgusted voting for him, but feel good knowing that I'm not supporting the even more toxic left movement.
    Epstein didn't kill himself. #neverforget

kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerioboo View Post

got it.
    See another liberal who reads CNN headlines. He banned 6 countries that indoctrinate terrorism at the childhood level. They happened to be Muslim countries.

I bet you love when terrorists bombed Boston, did 9/11 etc
    *Paramedic Crew*
    *LA Sports Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
    *NCAA Wrestling Crew*

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seeing as how utterly useless democrats have been to protect THEIR OWN STATE they were elected to protect and serve, I can't vote for another democrat ever in my life.
    If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's never your friends that have strong work ethics and discipline that sit around complaining about capitalism all day.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat