Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User BorderPatrol505's Avatar
    BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Funny how liberals don't understand the main reason people support trump

He strongly opposes the victimhood mindset that is plauging the USA.

Our biggest issues aren't social injustice, racial inequality, etc it's about people convincing themselves they are victims and letting that mentality and negativity control them. Liberal politicians feed of this toxic mindset as it strengths their party and trump is out to destroy it.

Being "pro trump" is synonymous with taking accountability and responsibility for your life and decesions. No surprise most gym goers are pro trump.
    Last edited by BorderPatrol505; 08-13-2020 at 03:54 AM.

digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Huuuuge if true

RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    oh look another diry arab trying to fit in with right wing whites lmao

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'd say most of the people that vote for trump are simply voting against liberals

BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RTOSSP View Post
    Latino but nice try.

Also strong argument

Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the true face of the leftist btw

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Completely agree OP. It's not about racism for me. I support destroying those confederate monuments and I think they're stupid af' and racist.

But I do NOT support the criminal who OD'd on meth and ********, Geroge Floyd, the peaceful jogger Ahmaud Arbery, the marxist organization BLM, those stupid white ******* protestors who think they can stop traffic and people going to work (in fact I enjoy watching them get run over,) etc the list goes on. I hate LGBT *******s and think the USA should implement anti-LGBT propaganda laws similar to Russia.

But you're right OP. You know what George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, that dude that got popped by Zimmerman, all had in common? They were all criminals. That's the common denominator. They were doing something they weren't suppose to, or they were on a cocktail of drugs, etc. And I'm suppose to feel sorry for them? Phuck that. It's not a race issue one bit. I'm actually a white dude from Europe myself despite my user name, and any white guy that thinks trespassing, stealing, being high in a car on a cocktail of drugs etc can also die and I wouldn't give a chit either.

Not sure if I'm going to vote (Texas is a red state anyways) but if I did it would def be from Trump. inb4 username go vote for Ilhan Omar, she can get fukt too

RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BorderPatrol505 View Post
    Latino but nice try.

Also strong argument
    majority of trumps base are whiny victim mentality white men who complain about the first little bit of discrimination they have received in their lives

i like trump btw great president

too bad his base are a bunch of cucks

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vrykul View Post
    This is the true face of the leftist btw
    Yes for sure, see username.

Experience more discrimination at the hands of the left than I do the right. The leftist wants to take my freedoms (freedom of religion, wants to shove LGBT indoctrination to me and my kids) the right generally doesn't give a phuck and minds their own business.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    i'd say most of the people that vote for trump are simply voting against liberals
    I'm not American but this is the sense I get as well. There's just so much lunacy, anti-science, anti-rational and critical thought, and cancerous identity politics that has somehow infected that country, primarily coming out of the left. Even if I didn't like Trump and I was forced to vote, I'd absolutely vote against the radical left. The Republicans could have a schit-covered bake potato at the helm and I'd vote for that.

What a schitty turn of events when you're essentially voting for the least-offensive side, and don't care who the figure-head/candidate is. Same thing happened here when cuckdeau was running for a second term.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    majority of trumps base are whiny victim mentality white men who complain about the first little bit of discrimination they have received in their lives

Ask me how I know you see yourself as a perpetual victim and are just mad other people who disagree with you want to stand for what they believe in

Lol *******

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What surprises me is how un-self aware they are and they hang on his every word and end up pulling their hair out whenever he says or does something. He is trolling them and they just don't get it, he was voted in on the back of pepe meme energy, he was always the chaos candidate.

Post some footage then of trump supporters bisching and moaning about racial discrimination. O wait u can't cus it doesn't exist lmao trump supporters almost never bisch about estrogen driven topics like inequality, racism, sexism, etc

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Post some footage then of trump supporters being crying about racial discrimination. O wait u can't cus it doesn't exist lmao trump supporters almost never bisch about estrogen driven topics like inequality, racism, sexism, etc
    Those are obviously extremely important topics for everyone to consider. The problem is that when millions push radical agendas on the backs of these topics, cry wolf at every turn, and the entire country turns into a massive game of victimology poker - who has the best hand? I am a black, trans, muslim woman. I hold 3 cards. I am the most oppressed. It's not a fuking contest. Schit like that actually takes away from these issues by turning them into a caricature. People get sexually assaulted. Real racism is quiet and disgusting. There is real inequality in the world, just not to the extent that these radical lunatics propose.

Never forget the boy who cried wolf and the moral of that story. We're essentially seeing a grander version of that happening now. In the end, it will just make people more apathetic to causes that don't deserve apathy.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Post some footage then of trump supporters bisching and moaning about racial discrimination. O wait u can't cus it doesn't exist lmao trump supporters almost never bisch about estrogen driven topics like inequality, racism, sexism, etc
    white males are constantly crying

u ARENT white tho hahaha

can imagine u in a trump crowd when some random trump supporter says "leave him alone, he is one of the good ones"

and you have a big smile on ur face cause the white man gave u a pat on the head for being a good little minority lmao

u ARENT white tho hahaha

can imagine u in a trump crowd when some random trump supporter says "leave him alone, he is one of the good ones"

and you have a big smile on ur face cause the white man gave u a pat on the head for being a good little minority lmao
    Still waiting for the footage.

Also lol at you not knowing how many black and Hispanics there are at trump rallies. prime example of what happens when you watch to much CNN and get brainwashed.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

u ARENT white tho hahaha

xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xxdef1antxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Gaslighting 101 right here

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Typical racist lefty

Why are you people so inherently racist?
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For me, he was the only one willing to do something about illegal aliens and securing the border.

But yeah, this time around, it's probably more about stopping the liberal insanity we are witnessing in many Democrat run cities and states...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i agree bro. idgaf if america wins or loses all i care about is the butthurt the libs feel from president trump every day
    President Trump 2020 and 2024

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He strongly opposes the victimhood mindset that is plauging the USA.

Our biggest issues aren't social injustice, racial inequality, etc it's about people convincing themselves they are victims and letting that mentality and negativity control them. Liberal politicians feed of this toxic mindset as it strengths their party and trump is out to destroy it.

Being "pro trump" is synonymous with taking accountability and responsibility for your life and decesions. No surprise most gym goers are pro trump.
    He may have started out that way but now he has become what you claim he began his political career working against. "The mainstream media is against me." I have never heard a president sound so much like a victim in each and every daily discussion. It is like he has a list of people that are against him and he must reference each one in tweets, interviews and at any briefing where cameras are present. Start looking for it and you will see what i mean.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    He may have started out that way but now he has become what you claim he began his political career working against. "The mainstream media is against me." I have never heard a president sound so much like a victim in each and every daily discussion. It is like he has a list of people that are against him and he must reference each one in tweets, interviews and at any briefing where cameras are present. Start looking for it and you will see what i mean.

No one has to look for it. It’s fuking blatant. There is a list and the media is number one on it.

lol at “start looking for it”. We’ve seen it for 4 years you muff

Also super rich of a victim mentality tds lib talking about someone else being a victim. You know what they about double standards.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    If I drive by your house everyday screeching, beeping and throwing trash on your front lawn and you complain about it. Are you a victim?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    No one has to look for it. It’s fuking blatant. There is a list and the media is number one on it.

lol at “start looking for it”. We’ve seen it for 4 years you muff

Also super rich of a victim mentality tds lib talking about someone else being a victim. You know what they about double standards.
    You are mixing up that "fictional democrat stereotype" in your brain with me, they are mutually exclusive. Not all Democrats are victims, you just pay too much attention to the loudest vocal ones, and that is a personal problem that you need to work out.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep. To the left being a victim is strength.

People have been brainwashed and it hurts their outlook. No one is grateful anymore. Take a girl with a college degree from a top 100 school, paid for by her parents, in a nice urban apartment in a safe area, with an easy job that pays above the average HH income in the US. This girl is among the most privileged in the world, the top .00001% of human history, yet still will believe she’s a victim because of some feminist talking points and hate society for it

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump incessantly whines about being a victim.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Trump incessantly whines about being a victim.
    There's a difference between calling out those who seek to defame and literally destory you and pretending like you're a victim of "societal oppression." Clearly you don't understand the difference.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The main reason I find myself on the right these days isn't because I left the left, it's because the left left me.

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't believe in discrimination against anyone.

At what point should people reject being discriminated against?