MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If you want success focus on creating systems, not achieving goals. [Srs]

I want you to imagine two scenarios here:

1- You're a soccer player and today you have a game, and at the start of the game till the end your entire focus is on the score.

2- You're a soccer player and today you have a game, and at the start of the game till the end your entire focus is on playing the game and don't give a dam about the score.

If you choose the second option, you tricked your brain into liking the game, just changing your mindset from " I need to score more goals, I have to, I must!" to "you know what, I really enjoy soccer, I really don't care about the score" will cause less resistance to doing the actual job.

If you only focus on the goals and not actually enjoying the process, you will feel impatient and likely give up.

So my point is: create a system or a set of habits and be consistent with it and don't obsess about achieving your goals.

If you decide to go to the gym, don't say "I need to go to the gym to become shredded" say "I want to go the gym because I'm a healthy person and I want to stay that way".

In a nutshell, you tricked your brain into doing the things you don't want too.

Cliffs

Read the whole post *******

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "I need to go to the gym to become shredded" say "I want to go the gym because I'm a healthy person and I want to stay that way".
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscHistory has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Piss poor scenario with the soccer game.
    You know what else is piss poor Bobby? Your height.

When will they learn.

Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000) Khumatmibro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiscHistory View Post

1- You're a soccer player and today you have a game, and at the start of the game till the end your entire focus is on the score.

2- You're a soccer player and today you have a game, and at the start of the game till the end your entire focus is on playing the game and don't give a dam about the score.

If you choose the second option, you tricked your brain into liking the game, just changing your mindset from " I need to score more goals, I have to, I must!" to "you know what, I really enjoy soccer, I really don't care about the score" will cause less resistance to doing the actual job.

If you only focus on the goals and not actually enjoying the process, you will feel impatient and likely give up.

So my point is: create a system or a set of habits and be consistent with it and don't obsess about achieving your goals.

If you decide to go to the gym, don't say "I need to go to the gym to become shredded" say "I want to go the gym because I'm a healthy person and I want to stay that way".

In a nutshell, you tricked your brain into doing the things you don't want too.

Cliffs

Read the whole post *******
    Lol while I agree with the title, your example is of a different concept.

cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What if my goal is to create a system?

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscHistory View Post

So my point is: create a system or a set of habits and be consistent with it and don't obsess about achieving your goals.[/b]
    I think your advice is more for enjoyment not success.

I'm watching 'The Last Dance' documentary series, and I've been watching videos about the top basketball players. They all are extremely and aggressively competitive. That is literally what ever single one of the top basketball players have in common.

I would guess that the top 'soccer' (it's called Football, yank) have in common too.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783