Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100)

PowerTec Leverage Machine: Black or Yellow Color?

I'm gonna order the machine tomorrow. I made my decision. It's gonna take about a month before the drop shipping company ships it out.

I know this may sound like a silly question and I've been making quite a few threads, I have some OCD with my decision. A couple weeks ago I was ready to get a Bowflex, but my mind was changed by all the negative feedback.

Now I just have to decide on which color is going to be best. What do you prefer? The Black or the Yellow?

Here are my thoughts: The yellow definitely stands out and makes me think of PowerTec. If it weren't for their yellow color, I would have probably not remembered them from the magazines all these years.

But typically, I like products in black color such as my phone. Just looks pretty sleek.

So I don't know. What are your thoughts? Yellow seems like an odd color for a workout machine, yet most of the people I see that own one, own the yellow one. I'm having a tough time deciding. I understand that it won't affect my workout. In a way, I don't think that the yellow goes well with my room, but then I feel like maybe I'm not getting that classic PowerTec look. Just wanted to get your opinion before I purchase it.

Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Black would have a better chance of looking good with future equipment purchases. Most equipment is black, grey or white. All PT attachments are black. The yellow looks OK on the machine, but the yellow trim on the bench is a bit much. Just my opinion. But, you did ask for opinions.

Those Powertec olympic plates say in stock. Are they?

Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100) Einhander12 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    Black would have a better chance of looking good with future equipment purchases. Most equipment is black, grey or white. All PT attachments are black. The yellow looks OK on the machine, but the yellow trim on the bench is a bit much. Just my opinion. But, you did ask for opinions.

Yea I think you're right. For some reason 80 percent of the people on youtube that own one have a yellow one. I guess if I were to open up a gym primarily using PowerTec Machines, I might like the yellow.

It says I can add the 225 Olympic plates as an accessory.

Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Greybird2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Einhander12 View Post
    Yea I think you're right. For some reason 80 percent of the people on youtube that own one have a yellow one. I guess if I were to open up a gym primarily using PowerTec Machines, I might like the yellow.

It says I can add the 225 Olympic plates as an accessory.
    Make sure any plates you order have handles. You will thank me later.

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bowflex is the better option for you
    tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Einhander12 View Post
    I'm gonna order the machine tomorrow. I made my decision. It's gonna take about a month before the drop shipping company ships it out.

I know this may sound like a silly question and I've been making quite a few threads, I have some OCD with my decision. A couple weeks ago I was ready to get a Bowflex, but my mind was changed by all the negative feedback.

Now I just have to decide on which color is going to be best. What do you prefer? The Black or the Yellow?

Here are my thoughts: The yellow definitely stands out and makes me think of PowerTec. If it weren't for their yellow color, I would have probably not remembered them from the magazines all these years.

But typically, I like products in black color such as my phone. Just looks pretty sleek.

So I don't know. What are your thoughts? Yellow seems like an odd color for a workout machine, yet most of the people I see that own one, own the yellow one. I'm having a tough time deciding. I understand that it won't affect my workout. In a way, I don't think that the yellow goes well with my room, but then I feel like maybe I'm not getting that classic PowerTec look. Just wanted to get your opinion before I purchase it.
    Black is a slicker color in my opinion and potentially matches up with things better, I'm not a fan of yellow equipment.

This is not a jab, or anything and some people that start out on the forums have the tendency to make multiple threads impatiently awaiting for a response, but as far as threads go (as long as they're relevant to the same topic somewhat) the community should pick up on your additional questions within the same thread you posted and help you out (example, when you were stuck on equipment choices and posted that previous thread, you could've asked about the opinion on color choices in that same thread since it was indeed relevant to the same machine you wanted info and feedback on).

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Black is a slicker color in my opinion and potentially matches up with things better, I'm not a fan of yellow equipment.

This is not a jab, or anything and some people that start out on the forums have the tendency to make multiple threads impatiently awaiting for a response, but as far as threads go (as long as they're relevant to the same topic somewhat) the community should pick up on your additional questions within the same thread you posted and help you out (example, when you were stuck on equipment choices and posted that previous thread, you could've asked about the opinion on color choices in that same thread since it was indeed relevant to the same machine you wanted info and feedback on).
    Agree. I'd go with black for resale potential as well. It's like buying a black or yellow car. Even if it's a Ferrari, yellow will appeal to less people if you want to sell it later.

And stop making new threads on this purchase. The equipment forum is great because there are a number of active, knowledgeable posters like DVO, but there aren't so many new threads that you can't expect a good response to a relevant follow up question posted in an existing thread. And if you don't get anywhere in a day or two, then start a new thread. I almost didn't click on this thread because you've posted so many. It's irritating.

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I prefer colors so if it were me, I'd go for Yellow. Having matching black equipment doesn't do much for me personally.

Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post

Sorry. I just got impatient and thought that my threads would be forgotten about. I will follow your advice in the future.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Black is associated with power, fear, mystery, strength, authority, elegance, formality, death, evil, and aggression, authority, rebellion, and sophistication.

Yellow is associated with a tendency to be cowardly or easily frightened.
    You definitely want yellow.

Make sure any plates you order have handles. You will thank me later.

Thanks! I see what you mean now. It would have been hard to take off the plates. Well I made a mistake on that, but I'm gonna search the FB marketplace and Craigslist for plates with handles.

triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Team Yellow checking in.
    Yellow says construction zone. along with black (which this machine has) yellow and black stripes mean "danger". Also bees, which can sting. There is something about warm colors (red, orange, yellow) will get you more stimulated to work out, as opposed to cool colors.

Yellow.

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by triplechris View Post
    Team Yellow checking in.
    Yellow says construction zone. along with black (which this machine has) yellow and black stripes mean "danger". Also bees, which can sting. There is something about warm colors (red, orange, yellow) will get you more stimulated to work out, as opposed to cool colors.

Yellow.
    In the modern world of black fitness equipment and gray colored cars, its nice to have the option to buy something colorful. With my rower, I had to decide between gray or black, I picked gray because it still looked more colorful than the black.

MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I agree with this.

I had a few powertec pieces before , and the yellow was always popular with everyone who seen my gym .
    I’m changing everything to orange now , as I bought new plates and they have orange on them , and it kind of crashes with yellow

Here’s an old pic
    Attached Images
    Asteroid 2020

Appreciate all the replies. I did end up choosing black though. There is something appealing about the yellow, like the construction. It was a tough choice for me.