Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000)

5-year-old North Carolina boy allegedly shot dead by neighbor

https://nypost.com/2020/08/11/5-year...d-by-neighbor/

A 5-year-old North Carolina boy was allegedly shot dead by his neighbor while riding his bicycle outside his home over the weekend.

Little Cannon Hinnant was playing outside his father’s house with his two sisters, ages 7 and 8, in the city of Wilson around 5:30 p.m. Sunday when he was allegedly shot in the head by 25-year-old Darius Sessoms, WRAL.com reported.

The boy was rushed to the hospital, but he could not be saved.

Sessoms, who lives next door to Cannon’s father on Archers Road, was later nabbed in Goldsboro and is facing first-degree murder charges.

Police say the killing was not random, though they did not offer a motive, according to the news outlet.

Witness Doris Lybrand told WRAL.com that Sessoms ran up to the little boy, put the gun near his head and pulled the trigger before dashing back to his own house.

“My first reaction was he’s playing with the kids,” Lybrand said. “For a second, I thought, ‘That couldn’t happen.’ People don’t run across the street and kill kids.”

After realizing the shooting was real and seeing Cannon’s father’s reaction, the woman said, she ran back inside her house, locked the door and quickly called 911.

Another neighbor said Sessoms and Cannon’s dad had dinner together Saturday night and that Sessoms was at the home earlier Sunday, according to WRAL.com.

A woman claiming to be a cousin of Cannon’s father, Austin Hinnant, created a GoFundMe page for the family and alleged in the bio that Cannon was shot “because he rode into his neighbors yard.”

“[A] sweet soul named Cannon Hinnant was taken from this world over a senseless act,” Christina Prezioso wrote on the GoFundMe page. “A beautiful 5 year old baby boy riding his bicycle was shot by his neighbor point blank in Wilson NC.”

“One minute he is enjoying his life, the next it all ends because he rode into his neighbors yard,” the bio reads. “5 years old guys!! Nothing prepares a parent for the loss of their child. No child should ever have their future stolen from them.”

Sessoms has multiple felony drug charges from over the years, multiple felony probation violations, and charges on his record for possessing stolen firearms, CBS17.com reported.

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This was on the front page of reddit yesterday. Absolutely sickening.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

ezmac31 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezmac31 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezmac31 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezmac31 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezmac31 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezmac31 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezmac31 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezmac31 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezmac31 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezmac31 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezmac31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5 year old probably said all lives matter

Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well there's already been two other threads on this that have been either locked or deleted.

pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Notice how it took you a few days to find this story in the news?
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * Bass Guitar Ibanez Crew *

Strange hobbies

MMGA

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Well there's already been two other threads on this that have been either locked or deleted.
    GTFO.. seriously?

We're still hearing about George Kirby after three months, but this isn't allowed? WTF?
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KhumatMibra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do we know if he said the N word?

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post

Well, that's weird...

AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KhumatMibra View Post
    no I think he said all lives matter, even worse

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KhumatMibra View Post
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    no I think he said all lives matter, even worse
    While wearing a MAGA hat and smiling.

DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000) DynamicDot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pengh View Post
    Notice how it took you a few days to find this story in the news?
    It's still not on the mainstreet media, MSNBC and CNN still have not covered it yet. I did remember reading it on twitter/reddit again today though, figured to share it here.

LatinoWarrior2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinoWarrior2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinoWarrior2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinoWarrior2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinoWarrior2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinoWarrior2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinoWarrior2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinoWarrior2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinoWarrior2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinoWarrior2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinoWarrior2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DynamicDot View Post
    It's still not on the mainstreet media, MSNBC and CNN still have not covered it yet. I did remember reading it on twitter/reddit again today though, figured to share it here.
    What a surprise. The media has an agenda.

White little kids getting shot in the head and dying isn’t news for them. A black drug addict that resists arrests and accidentally dies is covered for months with worldwide attention.

Clown world is too light of an assessment. The world is run by devils.
    Red For Life

I voted for trump and I regret it.
    No wall, just a fence
    Prison reform that his base didn’t want
    Everything for israel and donors
    #Blimpf

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I lived in Wilson for a bit as a child...would ride all over town on my bicycle. It was a farming and industrial town...there was a lot of old money there, and quite a bit of poor areas. However, it was safe...small town America.

Big tobacco dried up, and textiles left for Mexico and China with Nafta and the WTO letting in China.

Jobs dried up, there...and it became quite rough. That town got left behind.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wilson is a good example of why we need to protect our people when we make big trade deals that shift production. AFAIK, they didn't get any major reinvestment...and over time you have rampant unemployment, people become susceptible to drug abuse, and then small town America is gangland.

Fall for Judo:

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Wilson is a good example of why we need to protect our people when we make big trade deals that shift production. AFAIK, they didn't get any major reinvestment...and over time you have rampant unemployment, people become susceptible to drug abuse, and then small town America is gangland.
    You're desperate for a way to pin this on Trump, aren't you GOO. Two posts so far and not a fuking one of them have anything to do with the actual topic.
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 08-12-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop the bull**** excuses...
    Because it comes from China...that's why. It's not racist at all. It comes from Chyna!

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh alleged? Well then, give this upstanding citizen his reparations and move on!

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    You're desperate for a way to pin this on Trump, aren't you GOO. Two posts so far and not a fuking one of them have anything to do with the actual topic.
    It's actually quite disgusting, consider the source I guess...

Originally Posted by brighamw View Post
    It's actually quite disgusting, consider the source I guess...
    Ayup..

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    ???

Fall for Judo:

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heartbreaking.

This isn't a race thing. This is pure evil. And if you make this a partisan issue, you're sick.
    Currently: traveling + MA Forensic Psych

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Albania 2021, Scotland 2021

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I lived in Wilson for a bit as a child...would ride all over town on my bicycle. It was a farming and industrial town...there was a lot of old money there, and quite a bit of poor areas. However, it was safe...small town America.

Big tobacco dried up,
    Do you think this was result of Bill Clinton's fight against big tobacco?

side note: I got a promotion offer a few years ago that required me to move to Wilson (why IDK I would have been working all over the state). Glad I turned it down.

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make sure you neg (or rep) everyone that downplays this with the kids name and white lives matter

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1613379901

Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Do you think this was result of Bill Clinton's fight against big tobacco?

side note: I got a promotion offer a few years ago that required me to move to Wilson (why IDK I would have been working all over the state). Glad I turned it down.
    Tobacco and WTO, yeah. The place used to have good textile jobs, making jeans. Those factories all left following NAFTA and China in WTO. Suddenly, no work there for thousands.

Fall for Judo:

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a father, I can't even comprehend this. How could someone murder a child in cold blood?

The only justice is to allow the father have his way with this sub human piece of $hit.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reminder that Althea Bernstein, the black jew girl who made up an absurdly ludicrous story about 4 white men throwing a lighter at her during a traffic stop causing instantaneous combustion made international headlines for a solid week. Since then, nobody, including the cops, is providing updates. Wanna guess why?

Meanwhile an actual execution and....crickets from MSM press.

Strong "White supremacist" society right?
    Last edited by QuickNutkus; 08-12-2020 at 08:18 PM.
    no

fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitnessislife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had the ethnicities been reversed, cities would be on fire right now.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

whogotmuhbeers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whogotmuhbeers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whogotmuhbeers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whogotmuhbeers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whogotmuhbeers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whogotmuhbeers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whogotmuhbeers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whogotmuhbeers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whogotmuhbeers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whogotmuhbeers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whogotmuhbeers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tobacco and WTO, yeah. The place used to have good textile jobs, making jeans. Those factories all left following NAFTA and China in WTO. Suddenly, no work there for thousands.

Wait a minute. A liberal admitting that NAFTA was a terrible deal for Americans? Hell must be frozen over.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White lives matter.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    ???
    GOO obvioiusly isn't excusing the murder of a child, just pointing out that we as a society could do a better job ameliorating the socio-economic vicissitudes that foment violent crime and mental illness like this.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."