Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Surely I'm not the First

Well, last Thursday, August 6, 2020, I woke up at my normal time of 5:15am and I felt like I was hit by a Mack truck. I had a throbbing headache, chills, and mild sore throat. Although I felt bad, I started feeling a tiny bit better by the time I was supposed to head to work, so I wrote it off as allergies. I struggled through the day and felt halfway decent. On Friday, I woke up feeling the same way, but not quite as bad as Thursday, so I continued to do my normal routine. Friday night, I noticed that I could barely taste my dinner, but, again, assumed it was bad allergies.

Saturday morning, I woke up and realized I couldn't smell ANYTHING. This was when I knew I had to go ahead and do something just to be on the safe side. I scheduled a Covid-19 test with a local CVS store. Since Saturday, I haven't improved at all and I have been working from home. Today, I took a turn and started having pretty bad body aches and nausea. I napped a bit this afternoon and woke up feeling a bit better. Then I got the email from CVS. I am completely shocked as I don't go anywhere these days. I have wracked my brain to try and figure out how I managed to contract this virus.

Anyway, am I the only Over 35'er who has tested positive?

Crossing my fingers that I don't get any worse.
    Attached Files

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Well, last Thursday, August 6, 2020, I woke up at my normal time of 5:15am and I felt like I was hit by a Mack truck. I had a throbbing headache, chills, and mild sore throat. Although I felt bad, I started feeling a tiny bit better by the time I was supposed to head to work, so I wrote it off as allergies. I struggled through the day and felt halfway decent. On Friday, I woke up feeling the same way, but not quite as bad as Thursday, so I continued to do my normal routine. Friday night, I noticed that I could barely taste my dinner, but, again, assumed it was bad allergies.

Saturday morning, I woke up and realized I couldn't smell ANYTHING. This was when I knew I had to go ahead and do something just to be on the safe side. I scheduled a Covid-19 test with a local CVS store. Since Saturday, I haven't improved at all and I have been working from home. Today, I took a turn and started having pretty bad body aches and nausea. I napped a bit this afternoon and woke up feeling a bit better. Then I got the email from CVS. I am completely shocked as I don't go anywhere these days. I have wracked my brain to try and figure out how I managed to contract this virus.

Anyway, am I the only Over 35'er who has tested positive?

Crossing my fingers that I don't get any worse.
    Damn my friend, wishing you all the best with this. Heal fast, hows everyone else close to you?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Damn my friend, wishing you all the best with this. Heal fast, hows everyone else close to you?
    Thanks, man, I appreciate the well wishes.

My fiance is fine so far. If she is positive, she is asymptomatic. I sure hope she doesn't get sick too.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sorry to hear this Matt.

Have you been going to work?
    Was friends with Methuselah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As soon as i read no smell, i knew what you were going to say. Texas now has more cases than NYC(444,000 vs 523,000) and at 6,600 per day you were bound to come across it somewhere.
    Lets just hope that you are fit enough to battle it and shorten the total duration.
    Good Luck man.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear, Busta. But, I know you will whip it. Best.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Sorry to hear this Matt.

Have you been going to work?
    Thanks, Roy. I worked Thursday and Friday, but as soon as I took my test on Saturday, they advise you to quarantine, so I have been working from home.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    As soon as i read no smell, i knew what you were going to say. Texas now has more cases than NYC(444,000 vs 523,000) and at 6,600 per day you were bound to come across it somewhere.
    Lets just hope that you are fit enough to battle it and shorten the total duration.
    Good Luck man.
    Thanks, brother. I sure hope I can kick this. I have heard that it's not really about how healthy you are, rather some kind of genetic lottery. Yes, I agree, when I lost smell, I had a bad feeling I had contracted it. I still cannot smell anything. It's the strangest thing. Smell is one of those things you take for granted; it's just always there.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Sorry to hear, Busta. But, I know you will whip it. Best.
    Thanks, Mark. I appreciate it.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Busta. Hate to hear that. Not sure what you are doing, but if you are not, I would up zinc to 100mg/day.

If you can not get HCQ / AZ, I have seen some inital study speculating that ECGC (green tea extract) may act in a similar manner to HCQ. It certainly cant hurt and it is cheap and easy to get. Time is certainly of the essence and take care of yourself!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Busta. Hate to hear that. Not sure what you are doing, but if you are not, I would up zinc to 100mg/day.

If you can not get HCQ / AZ, I have seen some inital study speculating that ECGC (green tea extract) may act in a similar manner to HCQ. It certainly cant hurt and it is cheap and easy to get. Time is certainly of the essence and take care of yourself!
    Thanks, Bro. My fiance has me taking a bunch of crap, but only 50mg of zinc. I'll up that.

I'll see what else I can get from Amazon. Obviously, we cannot go anywhere.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks, Bro. My fiance has me taking a bunch of crap, but only 50mg of zinc. I'll up that.

100mg is dosage prescribed along w/ other meds. Here is an article about the ECGC. There is also a ton of evidence from other countries of the effectiveness of HCQ (when administered in the first 5 days). Third world nations with mortality rates 7x lower than the US who have been relying on HCQ.

Anyway....who give a crap about politics....with good health in mind, and if you are not being offered other choices do what you have to do.

Here is the article:
    https://medium.com/@jayparkmd/covid-...s-3b204d3155df
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you are the first confirmed in the O35! I believe I had it in mid January. I had respiratory cold symptoms, no appetite, and eventually shortness of breath, mild lung discomfort. Never had much of a cough except a few nights I would have coughing fits. I was sick for probably 10 days or so, and mild fatigue and cardiovascular impact lasted probably Several weeks. I was never really sick feeling, it was mild but extended. I continued going to work, the gym etc because it was before it was “here”. I hope you heal up quick, we have had many cases at my work in people 50+ and all have been back to work in 2-3 weeks, with only one being hospitalized and he was back in 4. Some of these people would certainly meet the higher risk category for a variety of reasons. As you mentioned you can’t be certain due to some potential genetic predisposition, but a fit healthy guy like yourself, just treat it like a cold/flu and stay hydrated and get some extra rest. I agree on the zinc, vit c, and not being D3 deficient could certainly not hurt. I hope you feel better soon, and it would be interesting to keep us posted on how things are going honestly.

eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Remember this:

from the NIH website. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK214356/

Alcohol is effective against influenza virus (252). Ethyl alcohol (70%) is a powerful broad-spectrum germicide and is considered generally superior to isopropyl alcohol.

The virus is inside you. You know what to do.
    Last edited by eomrat; 08-12-2020 at 03:55 PM.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The odds are pretty good you'll lick this thing with minimal problem Busta. Now if you were over 80 and have diabetes, asthma, obese I would be a little worried. Get well soon and quarantine brother.
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by a$$holes"

William Gibson

"...I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

William Ernest Henley

Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000) Desparado is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I think you are the first confirmed in the O35! I believe I had it in mid January. I had respiratory cold symptoms, no appetite, and eventually shortness of breath, mild lung discomfort. Never had much of a cough except a few nights I would have coughing fits. I was sick for probably 10 days or so, and mild fatigue and cardiovascular impact lasted probably Several weeks. I was never really sick feeling, it was mild but extended. I continued going to work, the gym etc because it was before it was “here”. I hope you heal up quick, we have had many cases at my work in people 50+ and all have been back to work in 2-3 weeks, with only one being hospitalized and he was back in 4. Some of these people would certainly meet the higher risk category for a variety of reasons. As you mentioned you can’t be certain due to some potential genetic predisposition, but a fit healthy guy like yourself, just treat it like a cold/flu and stay hydrated and get some extra rest. I agree on the zinc, vit c, and not being D3 deficient could certainly not hurt. I hope you feel better soon, and it would be interesting to keep us posted on how things are going honestly.
    Yeah, I think I might have had it as well back in January. I remember telling my wife that I haven't been this sick in awhile. My daughter was sick 2 weeks after me and we both had the same symptoms. I was sick for about a week, felt better, and then felt like crap again. It went back and forth for about 3 weeks until I started feeling better for good.
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by a$$holes"

William Gibson

"...I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

William Ernest Henley

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This sucks, best wishes for a speedy complete recovery.
    Bro with mattbro95

***Dirty South Crew***

Post Workout Commando Crew

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear this man, you should bounce back fine. God bless brotha!
    On the list for Bannukah

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep taking your zinc supplement morning and night - but don't go excessive on the dosage and drink fresh orange juice with it. One for you to Google... but I remember zinc becomes counterproductive at a certain dosage (can't remember what but it's pretty high) so don't go overboard with the zinc.
    Get well soon!
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Bodyweight 73kg (20/09/2020)

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear...take care and keep us posted.
    Strength + Cardio + Proprioception = dominance

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bustasinclair,

Major drag, eh?

Take glutamine.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6266414/
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take care. Get better.

-=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck and I think you should turn this thread into a Covid log; updates every day with how you're feeling and any issues.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very interesting reading, on spread

ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear this, Bustas. Hopefully the fact that you were in great shape/health when you contracted it--will make for a quicker recovery. But it's clear this virus doesn't just feed on the infirmed. I'm pretty sure my son and one of my daughters had it in December, so I may have as well and not shown symptoms. Feel better soon and get back to bending the bar in that sweet home gym you got, bro!

-AJ
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Thank you everyone for the support and well wishes. It really is appreciated.

Good idea turning this into a Covid diary. The strange thing about this virus is that during the day and night I go through many changes. It's rare that I go more than a few hours without some kind of symptom flare up.

When I got tested Saturday, I really didn't believe I had this thing; I was just getting tested to be on the safe side. I'm still in a bit of shock/disbelief that I have it. Seriously, we don't go anywhere. We order our groceries and pick them up or have them delivered. When I pump gas, I immediately sanitize my hands. If I ever touch anything foreign, I wash my hands immediately. I have no earthly idea how I contracted this. Anyway, enough venting.

So, today is day 8 of being symptomatic. This morning I woke up at 4am feeling like complete shiit and took 800mg of ibuprofen as usual and went back to bed for three hours. I feel decent right now. I have a slight bit of nausea, but it's kind of lingering in the background if that makes sense. My head is foggy and when I inhale, it feels a bit like that feeling when you sniff ammonia....kind of a sharp feeling.....it's difficult to describe some symptoms. I still have no sense of smell, but my taste buds are trying to make a comeback. I'd say I can taste about 50%.

I was training everyday up until today. I figured I better let my body rest. I may do some rapid walking on the treadmill tomorrow and some light training if I feel up to it. I read an article that said it's not a bad thing to keep training light while having Covid-19 as long as symptoms are above the neck.

I'm obviously going to keep working from home until I can get a negative test. My fiance is still not showing any symptoms, so we will see.

Not really much else to report, but if I take a turn like I did yesterday, I will update.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just thought about it and I don't think that you mentioned a fever?
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 08-13-2020 at 07:53 AM.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I just thought about it and I don't think that you mentiined a fever?
    Yeah, I have taken my temperature maybe a dozen times. When I start feeling like the bottom is falling out and my head starts throbbing and the chills come on I reach for the thermometer. It always comes back completely normal. Go figure....

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ... This morning I woke up at 4am feeling like complete shiit and took 800mg of ibuprofen...
    I'm pretty sure that you're not supposed to take anything that reduces fever.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Hmm. I haven't heard that one.

Common question:
    Can ibuprofen worsen the symptons of the coronavirus disease?

CDC is currently not aware of scientific evidence establishing a link between NSAIDs (e.g., ibuprofen, naproxen) and worsening of COVID‑19.Aug 4, 2020

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    No, what you probably read said to continue to quarantine for X days after the fever has gone away without fever reducing meds. It is to keep people from masking symptoms and thinking they are GTG/ non-infectious.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Matt, if I missed it, sorry. But, after you were tested and revealed that you were positive, did you see or speak to a doctor? If so, were you prescribed any medication(s)?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881